Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 660 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 710 760 1160 1660 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438

    Angela South Suburban MILF Type

    https://tryst.link/escort/yoursidechictoo

    Has anyone seen this one? About 10 or 15 years ago I met up with a chick at a bar from some dating site, had a drink and was glad to be gone from her. She was a real prissy ****. Lived in Tinley Park. Several years later I answered an ad on Craigslist and guess who I banged for 250 bucks LOL. If she recognized me she didn't let on and neither did I. She worked out and had a toned body for a mom but had a huge ass which was not my thing, still did not like her personality but banged the hell out of her. She would be in her mid 40's to mid 50's now. For some reason this girl really reminds me of her. No way would I want to see that chick again but am very interested in this one but my spidy senses are telling me it might be that same chick. Does anyone have any intel on this tryst chick?

  2. #17036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Aurora

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBum925  [View Original Post]
    Hi allanyone have any good recommendations who host incall near 88/ orchard?
    Check the Aurora thread. Click on Illinois and the Aurora thread is at the top of the Illinois page.

  3. #17035

    Aurora recs?

    Hi all—anyone have any good recommendations who host incall near 88/ orchard?

  4. #17034

    Chicago Asian Annette

    Has anyone ever met this provider?

    https://chicagoescortannette.com/

  5. #17033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by BigZ69  [View Original Post]
    Could someone share screenshots of the VIP reviews for TER 346836 and / or TER 73984.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2000089-346836

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...w.asp?id=73984

    Would be much appreciated!
    I'll bet the entire board would appreciate it if you shared some information on someone you have seen.

  6. #17032

    Rosie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67780289

    Had my date Saturday. Pictures a little deceiving. Probably lost weight that's why all the rolls of fat. Good CBJ but when going for doggie I almost throw up the smell was so terrible.

  7. #17031
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I have visited a sweet MILF that is still green to this (about 1 year in) and has asked that I help get her name out to selected few. She is in her late 40's with a body to match. Her talent is off the charts. SO keeping with her wishes, SENIOR members please message me for info. She is in the Jefferson Park area right off the 90 with plenty of parking in a safe neighborhood.

    Stay Safe.

    MD.
    To confirm, Mike, this is the JP MILF that you're talking about? I'm confused. I thought you were referring to someone who is not advertising publicly?

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt

  8. #17030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by BigZ69  [View Original Post]
    Could someone share screenshots of the VIP reviews for TER 346836 and / or TER 73984.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2000089-346836

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...w.asp?id=73984

    Would be much appreciated!
    Kind of hard to share screen shots this way as you also want to read the reports. However, you can get access yourself if you just submit a few reviews. Its a win-win for you and for us!

  9. #17029
    Quote Originally Posted by RideMyFace  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one a few years ago and tbh she was very nice and pics were accurate but basically she tried FS and wouldn't continue cause of my size, and think I started with DATY which usually gets women going, so it was pretty disappointing. I think we ended up finishing with BBJ but that was definitely not my plan, just a heads up to anyone on the larger size, even if she lets you fuck, I'm guessing you'll have to be particularly gentle and slow. Hope this can help anyone avoid wasting decent $ like I did.
    She is in Orlando right now.

  10. #17028
    Could someone share screenshots of the VIP reviews for TER 346836 and / or TER 73984.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2000089-346836

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...w.asp?id=73984

    Would be much appreciated!

  11. #17027
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...icago/67699396

    The title of her ad has gone from hosting in my upscale condo to hosting at a hotel in Schiller Park.

    My conversation w / her she said " I'm as real and upscale as it gets, I'm not a hotel hoe. ".

    Is that red flag #2.
    She probably has an 8 inch clit. Hahaha.

  12. #17026

    Any reports?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmd04  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, only in town for another 48 hours so not sure if I can make it work this time. Will report back if I do.

    Thanks again.

    Cmd.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67722173

  13. #17025
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Check my post history. Did a double with her and her gf.

    Short story: really fun time. Great location. Good menu. Accurate photos. Do recommend.
    Thanks, only in town for another 48 hours so not sure if I can make it work this time. Will report back if I do.

    Thanks again.

    Cmd.

  14. #17024

    Voice

    Her voice sounds like a CIS woman to me but I can't figure out what the hell she's talking about in the first video. I'd probably check her out if I wanted some crazy but beyond that I'd skip and go with someone with more consistent reviews in this thread.

  15. #17023

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    She updated with a video just now. You can hear her voice and see her in action. Whether that makes you more certain or less certain about whether she's trans is for you to decide.
    Thanks to one and all for the advice. I will steer clear of this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape