Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 7835
-
09-29-21 00:30 #5165Senior Member

Posts: 451Follow the rules.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules
Originally Posted by RexHughes
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 13:54 #5164Regular Member

Posts: 9I swear, a lot of these stupid fucking college kids are just asking to get run over sometimes. Interesting spot for an SW, though. I'm not up and about that late these days, but I'd still like to swing by that location earlier in the night some time. It might turn out to be a good, cheap option even if she's not the prettiest.
Originally Posted by RexHughes
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 02:34 #5163Banned Member

Posts: 964Well you should be, yes. But if you're taking the right precautions you probably have little to worry about. Unless you stop and actually pick-up a girl literally right in front of a parked SPD cruiser I can't imagine how they'd know about what you're doing.
But start asking for identification if you do. I think in this new age of not busting sex workers that traffickers are starting to put the youngins out there again like they used to. Hasn't really been a big concern of mine in the past few years, but lately some of the traveling girls seem pretty young. Getting stopped with one of those in your car will cause some issues.
Originally Posted by RexHughes
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 19:40 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 514It ain't pretty
I saw a SW at another unlikely place at 1:30 am Monday morning: NE Campus Parkway, heading West.
You know where you pass Lander and Terry Halls dorms? You know where the street curves and takes you to Eastlake, and to the University Bridge? Or, forking to the right, you go towards Ivar's Salmon House?
On the right North side of the street was an SW. She ain't pretty, but she smiled and waved at me, clearly she was SW.
Caught me by surprise. You see at the University Way and Campus Parkway, this Stupid guy with glasses, was with his girlfriend, walking South. The light turned green in MY favor, and this fuckass just matter of factly starts crossing against the lights, and in front of ME, with the green light right of way! After driving by them a safe few feet, I honked at them, and yelled, What the fuck, you asshole!!
Fuming as I drove West at these fuckers, I wasn't expecting to see a SW a quarter mile away.
If that's where she frequents, she's all yours. She ain't pretty, and for looks, I put her on the low level like the one up in Snohomish.
-
09-27-21 19:33 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 514Poppo. Still scared of them
I'm still scared of getting busted by Poppo. Mitch Levy got busted in a Bellevue apartment. Why wouldn't Poppo do it to me on AA?
-
09-27-21 02:35 #5160Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Missing Girl
I saw this girl's photo was shared in various community groups around the area. I think she was found near Kid Valley if I'm not mistaken. I've noticed that the girls are looking younger out there and I've recently started asking for identification again. I'm wondering now if SPD will go after her crew, she didn't end up out there on her own, someone put her out there.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 00:15 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 1544Posted on the Safe Seattle Facebook page:
"Last night, Seattle police spotted a missing juvenile among the prostitutes on Aurora. When they picked her up, she was intoxicated and had a handful of cash on her, which she told officers she'd earned by having sex. She is 12 years old.
If the girl's mother hadn't recognized her and called SPD, police would have had no cause to even stop and question her, as it wasn't until that call came that positive I'd was established. The girl was "dolled up" for hooking and looked nothing like her photo in the Be On The Lookout notice that police were given. ".
-
09-26-21 22:05 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 118Hopefully that will put some downward pressure on prices. But probably not.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 16:26 #5157Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Avoiding LE
I don't have any really great tips other than not stopping and chatting with an SW in front of police cruisers. I do see guys doing it and some SWs don't seem to be intimidated by LE presence so I'm not sure that SPD is really interested busting anyone right now. But, like you, I don't like it when an SW stands on the curb right on Aurora and then expects men to stop right on AA to chat with her. I'll pull around to a side street and if she just stares and me and doesn't move I'll just drive away. An SW has to meet me halfway and show me that she's willing to walk at least the 30 feet to me or I'm going to conclude that she's lazy. If she makes ME do all of the work to get MY money then that's a bad sign in my opinion.
It's also my opinion that somebody at the top of their crew chain has told them that WE work for THEM, that guys will do ANYTHING to be in their presence because they are young and beautiful. However the missing piece in that equation is my money which is in MY pocket. I decide where it goes, no matter how fucking hot she is and I'll definitely pass her by. I get kind of shitty about this because in the past year and a half girls have become lazy out there due to the light police presence.
That being said, during summer of 2020 I did see police actually stopping guys who were trolling SWs. I watched a handful of guys get stopped after the girl got in the car, they'd make the guy sit on the hood of his car while they talked to the SW. One evening I saw a guy slowing down for an SW right on Aurora near 96th and as she approached his car a police officer got on his loudspeaker and said, "I wouldn't doooooo thaaaat". I'm not seeing that kind of enforcement out there lately, just heavy presence which the girls tell me is working because they're working longer to make the same amount of money.
Originally Posted by Tito123
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 10:14 #5156Regular Member

Posts: 9Tactics for avoiding LE?
What are your tips for avoiding LE when chatting with SWs? I try to make an eye contact and get them to walk on the side street where possible. But, doing so on Aurora can be quite hard. Just stopping by on the side of Aurora seems so obvious though.
-
09-25-21 19:35 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 29She was brunette and petite. I didn't ask for phone or name. Was in a hurry.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 19:29 #5154Banned Member

Posts: 964RE Blonde SW 137th
Curious. Did she give you a name? Not asking for you to post it here if you don't want to do so, but lately I've been encountering an unwillingness from SWs to give their names if we aren't actually going to date. Same with phone numbers. Wondering if it's just me or if it's happening to you guys as well.
Originally Posted by Drumr
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 15:14 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 29AA 137th this morning
Was driving down to Lowe's and saw a cute, pale WSW wearing all black at 137th about 11:40 am. Black bike shorts, black top, black bucket hat. I actually went around the block and stopped to chat for a second. Confirmed she is very cute, non-trashy and pleasant. No time for additional exploration. Perhaps someone has information about her. I don't pick up SW's, but might be will to make an exception with her. Much appreciated.
-
09-25-21 14:29 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 299Yup I found it thanks.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 06:01 #5151Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Bareback
Read the reports posted here, man. This is the second time you've asked that question and I posted a few days ago about my experience finding BB. Mostly it's an exercise in frustration compared to how it used to be a few years ago, but if you have the time and patience you can find it out there. Lately I've started stopping for any SW who appeals to me, you'll have to go through a lot of them before you find a girl who will. But it's out there.
Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





