Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 7835
-
09-24-21 17:48 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 299Two days ago
Was sunny out saw at least 25 girls out. Girls are out in full force making money before the rain. Anyone have any luck with BBFS.
-
09-22-21 21:14 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 1544Pfffttt. Homeless don't want to do any work. So you know they won't be selling any ass.
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 20:20 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 2198It odd and sad that most of the SW's in Seattle are from out of town. There is a lot of low income people & lots of homeless. So one would think there would be more local girls around. There used to be a lot local girls here in San Diego.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 16:42 #5147Banned Member

Posts: 964Another Cruise Report and Score
I was out for a little while over the last few days, mostly just driving-through to somewhere else and I decided to stop for every girl who appealed to me and see if we could have a discussion. I met a handful of beautiful, absolutely stunning in some cases, young women. None of them would give me their names and all but one was from out of town. Below are a few of the highlights.
I drove past a spinner BSW wearing glasses somewhere near 95th, hair up on top of her head, tight mid-riff top and very tight white stretchy yoga pants. Absolutely gripped her tiny shapely ass which was too hot to turn away. I stopped discreetly and she came over with smiles and a rate of $120. I asked her rate for BB service and of course she declined but said she'd make a good effort with a condom. I asked for her number in case I changed my mind and she said she'd give it to me for $20. I got a little indignant and told her that would never, ever fucking happen, ever. She smiled at that and thanked me for stopping. Too bad for her, because she was one of the rare exceptions where I would have considered it with a bit more thought. She was that hot. But I also have the feeling the experience would have just been so-so.
On a different evening I stopped for a very short brunette SW across the street from Kid Valley with long hair past her shoulders, looked to be a very light-skinned BSW. Tiny, tiny little dark miniskirt on her. She was really nice, but of course no open service. She then said she'd do uncovered BJ for $300 and I laughed and told her that was way too much. She laughed and replied, "but, it's bare. Bare is always more and that's all I can do". She had a very attractive face, a real stunner.
While parked north of 125th an attractive blonde WSW knocked on my window, I was busy texting, which is the only reason why I stopped, so I never saw her approach. She had a very attractive face but man was she fat. She asked, "hey, babe, want to come back to my room?" while at the same time turning her enormous frame to point her massive ass at me and twerk at my window. Funny as hell, man, and I almost tipped for her for the laugh. She was actually nice, but I wasn't into her.
On my very last attempt I met a mixed SW, very light-skinned, frizzy dark hair with a nice face and nice tight stretch pants. I thought she might be Ethiopian. She actually had identification which surprised me, just turned 20. Police were pretty thick and she said she was going to stop for the evening so I told her I'd be her date if she offered full open service for not much more than the going rate. To my very big surprise she agreed. Never saw that one coming. I almost didn't bother stopping for her because I thought for sure she'd be a no. She's visiting from Vegas, not sure how this is going to work out on a regular basis. That's probably the biggest disappointment once I do find a girl lately, not being able to repeat. Not giving her name here, I'm of the conclusion that all the girls and their handlers are reading this forum and I'm not screwing this up for myself nor causing trouble for her. But for those of you wondering, open service can still be found out there with a lot of time, attempts and patience. Funny thing is that a girl I had attempted a few minutes earlier saw me drive away with this SW and she gave me a stunned look that I actually found someone, standing there with mouth open and staring at me dumbfounded. I think they're all so convinced that they've all eradicated BB out there, LOL.
I still find it odd that they won't give their names unless we actually date, not sure what the reason for that is. Also, in some cases if they'd be willing to give me their numbers I might actually reconsider.
-
09-21-21 10:17 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 252South End
I suggest reading the Tacoma / Federal Way Board for information on S. Pac Hwy. There are occasional reports, and I have sometimes seen SW in that area, but not like the old days.
Originally Posted by BigKirk
[View Original Post]
S. Tac Way has not been a thing for many years. Things moved to Tacoma Ave for several years, and 25th Ave and Puyallup Ave. Then mostly Pac Ave and again 25th and Puyallup. Both they are all quiet these days. I have seen an occasional girl in all these areas. In recent years Hwy 99 in Fife has been a fairly decent place, but again since COVID it is much more quiet than it was before the pandemic. I would say currently there is not a good stroll in Tac. Maybe Hosmer sometimes but it is all hit and miss. More miss.
-
09-21-21 00:21 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 156Too embarrassed to ask.
Because I've not cruised the streets for many many years.
Anyways -- I'm curious that is S. Pac HW still a thing? What about S. Tac Way? <== so many fond memories.
Is the AA the only game in town?
Thanks, gents!
-
09-20-21 18:56 #5144Senior Member

Posts: 37Looking for the Goth chick
Yesterday afternoon, Sunday, I drove up Aurora, not able to stop for anyone, and saw a hot thin Goth chick standing on the corner of 127th, all dressed in black, black hair, huge fake lashes, big black boots. Not high heel. She may have been Asian, but probably white. I came back 30 or 40 minutes later and she was gone. If anyone knows who I'm referring to, please PM me with any details. Thanks.
-
09-20-21 14:52 #5143Senior Member

Posts: 159I was in your town for business and had followed the forums here. I only window-shop these days but I thought I'd share my experience driving through.
Wednesday afternoon between 3-4. About 10 SW between the Firestone Tire and Krispy Cream. There was one beautiful SW with long blonde hair, b-cups and a nice ass. I went back to get a pic and she was already gone. There were another 4-5 scattered down AA until 95th.
Friday afternoon between 2-3. About 8 SW in the same location. Mostly around Lowes. I'm assuming they're selling some alternate form of woodworking. Another 5-6 scattered up and down AA between 130th and 95th.
I travel quite a bit for business and I have never seen so many walkers out in the middle of the day. I didn't see any LEO except further south on AA where they had parking enforcement set up.
Play and stay safe gents.
-
09-19-21 17:39 #5142Senior Member

Posts: 128Uppity!
It was reassuring to hear your tale of frustration and attitude.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
I suggest you take a tour out east: Baltimore, Paterson, Kensington in Philadelphia, and the several strolls in Florida. It's all 20/40/60, submissive attitudes, and bareback.
The so called talent out here in the west has GPS and forget the golden rule: the guy with the gold makes the rules. "I won't do that and I don't like this. " They seem to forget who and what they are. Uppity.
-
09-19-21 16:46 #5141Banned Member

Posts: 964Weekend of Zeros
I spent some time out at various points over the weekend. Buckle-up, Gentleman, this will be a long one. Some nice attractive girls out there but no takers. I didn't get names of most of the girls I met because our encounters were brief, and one thing I noticed this weekend is that girls were unwilling to give their names if I wasn't directly contributing to their bottom-line. A few were rather snotty about it.
I did meet a young SW named Sariah (sounds like Mariah but with an S, not sure how to spell that so I'm doing my best here). She seemed Asian, but perhaps maybe Blaisian mix. Shorter hair, saw her wearing short little dresses in the rain throughout the weekend. She was farther north when I met her, just south of 137th, but did see her south of 105th a few times as the police situation necessitated. She almost seemed too young but without identification of course I'm unable to verify. She approached, gave her rates and was car-date only. I got spooked due to how young she seemed so I passed. She was literally the only SW willing to give her name all weekend which I found odd. She's probably reading this board, as a lot of the young SWs and their crews out there now seem to be doing, so i'm assuming someone will tell her to stop giving her name out.
Across from IHOP I stopped for a very nice brunette in a slinky black evening gown standing alone on a corner. However when I pulled-over she turned her back to me and refused to come over. I unintentionally came upon her again later in the evening when she moved to a different corner and I had driven up a side-street. This time she approached but very cautiously, refused to give a name, reached-in and touched my balls and asked three times if I were a cop. I laughed and told her that in the city's eyes she was a victim and had nothing to fear regarding any sort of arrest, she could probably squat and take a dump right in the middle of Aurora and not be questioned. She gave me the oddest look which made me laugh, and I knew we weren't going to be dating, LOL. Actually, she was probably trying to think of a way she could do that and get the city to pay her for it. Anyway, sometimes I just can't help myself, and these girls take themselves soooo damn seriously. Not going to win me any points, but at that point it's already a loss so i'm going to have some fun.
I stopped for a white SW in tight white pants just south of 95th, also sort of young, long brown hair, nice face, from behind I actually thought she might be Tiny which is sort of why I stopped. She approached without a "hello", instantly gave her rates and then I popped the question regarding BB. That, of course, was a "nope". I asked her name and she refused, awkward pause of silence and then she asked if I had a cigarette. When I didn't have one to offer, she stood there and shivered and just stared me in the face which was awkward. I offered to have her jump in the car and warm-up for a minute and she replied, "if we aren't going to date, then I'm not going to talk to you". So I said, "okay, and so you're still standing here standing here and staring at me exactly why? Or is there something other than a cigarette which you'd like to see if you can get for free?" These girls are all about themselves, if there's something - anything - which they can get from one of us they'll stick around. As soon as they can't, the attitude flares. And you know, I was trying to be nice to her by offering to let her warm-up for a few minutes, too, and all I get is fucking attitude for it. Doesn't do any good for us to be nice, gentlemen, just merely be courteous and that's all she gets. Next time if I DO ever have a cigarette, I'm charging $10 for it. Hell, you all know they'd do it to us. I never used to be like this, but the sense of entitlement from these younger girls seriously annoys me. We just owe them EVERY damn thing.
I finally spotted Jessica south of 105th, some of you may know her as she's local. She's a hot time, actually, a nice dirty experience and I like seeing her. I've run into her a few times over the past few weeks however I can't get her in the car which is annoying. She'll see me, wave at me frantically and then when I stop she'll lock her eyes on mine and then just walk by staring right at me. I'll drive-off but every time I see her she'll wave and want me to stop again and then. Nothing. I finally stopped trying and she gets all frantic every time she sees me, yelling for me to pick her up. I really don't understand, is this some new SW power game or something? But I'm done trying to pick her up forever and all time.
Of note, I saw some old-time AA regulars strolling near 85th. A couple were quite worn and though they seemed familiar I couldn't place them. I did see Heather, the former blonde stripper, out walking around as well as a few normally-dressed BSWs in regular street clothes. I'm not sure anyone is interested in this group but thought I'd mention it here.
Okay, Gents, that's all for this long post. I did stop for several other SWs but they were all no's with either rates waaay too damn high or service not aligning with my desire. It honestly doesn't bother me if a girl doesn't offer BB, not out there to push anyone beyond her limits and that doesn't excite me. But I will say this - things have changed out there, don't let these new younger SWs turn you into a sucker. Remember, most of them give their money to some pimp who does nothing for them and then think they're smarter than YOU for doing so. It's your money and you have a job, if you can't connect then you get to go home with your money still in your pocket. Meanwhile, the girls get nothing. So remember that YOU have the power, not them.
-
09-17-21 12:01 #5140Senior Member

Posts: 112AA last night
Went out last night pretty late--too late to see the majority of the SWs, but still were several pockets of them. LE was out heavy--cruising up and down, posted up around some of the normal spots. Decent looking blonde WSW with wavy / curly hair by Lowes. Then 3 pretty good looking ones down by K Valley, all looked early 20's slender, two were brunettes and I'm guessing they're the ones being talked about recently here. On my way back coming towards 85th, I saw a pack of 7-8 mostly LSW or BSW basically standing in the middle of the road flagging down cars.
However, didn't see any LE engagement, mostly just presence.
-
09-17-21 04:45 #5139Senior Member

Posts: 299Which are they? Menu?? Tons of LE out today.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 00:29 #5138Senior Member

Posts: 204Fun with Mae
Met up with the 19 year old brunette again tonight, this time just met at her incall. Turns out she's the same Mae / May that was written about before. Met her blonde friend Sunny at the incall and planning to do a duo soon.
Rare to find cute young talent that's still friendly and habit free.
-
09-16-21 16:24 #5137Banned Member

Posts: 964I can concur regarding most points in your post. There are quite a few of us on this forum who've been regular cruisers around AA the past several years. On rare occasion I've heard a pimp talking to his girl via his phone while parked in the IHOP parking lot at Oaktree plaza. Stuff such as, "the guy in the black truck is trying to pick you up, he's passed you twice, pay attention".
Police are indeed much heavier at night. Last night they weren't out as early and there were girls out everywhere. Assuming that got shut-down at some point. In my experience Aurora has turned into more of a day stroll and some girls only come out during daylight. I'm not sure if police will put the squeeze on the area during the day or not, but I'm going to assume it's coming. Right now I have a regular girl I've been seeing for the past two years who travels here from Vegas every few months, she's in town right now and telling me that money is coming very slowly during her current visit, much more slowly than usual. So I have to think that the police presence is having it's intended effect. Instead of remaining stationary, the police move around much more frequently and keep girls on the move. Ultimately they end-up corralling girls in front of the motels and then they pull-up and park across the street, on the shoulder at one end of a motel and then another on the other end in a triangle. This seems to push the girls inside or back down the street.
I don't know if the police are really busting anyone right now, they definitely aren't pursuing the girls and they don't seem to be nabbing any men. Accordingly, the girls don't seem to be too concerned about their presence which is odd. I think the undercover vice ops to pick-up girls have mostly stopped for the moment and none of the girls seems concerned about encountering an undercover. My girl from Vegas said that undercover vice ops are much more common in Vegas and she still has to watch-out for them down there, but not so much here.
Regarding BBFS, this forum is full of posts regarding this service. Scroll and read for the past year and you will find them. It's not as common as it once was, the traveling girls don't seem to be as open to it, but I am still finding it. It's a lot more work and if I were willing to spend more time out there I could probably find it more often, but the return on my time just hasn't been worth it. I've had much more success with SWs I can see as a regular, but the traveling girls might or might not be so good at handling that. Honestly, my current regular girl from Vegas is smart about the way she works her client list in each city and she has money waiting for her before she even arrives. Most of the trafficked younger SWs who are part of a crew don't seem to be as bright about that, or perhaps it's mostly the fault of their pimps.
The odd thing which has changed in the past year and a half is that there seems to be much fewer posts regarding guys actually picking-up a girl for an actual date. Most of the posts are cruise reports, observations and ISOs. Over this past weekend I went back and read the forum starting two years ago and found more actual date reports. So I'm not sure if guys are mostly going out and observing just to pass the time or if they're dating and not posting their experiences. I admit that I haven't always posted whenever I've scored lately, the younger girls, particularly the ones who travel from city to city, seem to be aware of this forum and read what we're saying about them. I've been confronted a few times. But in any case, much fewer date reports.
Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 01:07 #5136Senior Member

Posts: 299Anyone ever pick anyone up on AA?
I usually go out 2-3 times a day to look. My observations:
I go out to cruise 2-3 times a day. Girls start at the valley and disperse from there to the burgermaster down the road. Typically I see the pimps at night around 11 or handlers, whatever, all three parked either in the coffee stand parking lot talking by kid valley (pm), the doughnut shop by plant fitness (day time) or night time in the amc movie parking lot (pm) or at that gas station across the street.
LE wise it's usually heavier presence at night often times 5-6,7 parked up and down at the hot spots on AA. Haven't seen the VICE vehicle out there lately parked by kid valley (white Chevy, tinted windows. Flag decal on back and red computer station in the front.
Has anyone found any BBFS on AA? I've heard some fake guys back to their rooms?
Also. Who's the dude who always parks in the Lowe's parking lot in a blue mustang? By the atm. Dudes there every day all times of day.












Reply With Quote




