Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 546 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3121

    Still digging for more

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Great first post. You just saved multiple mongers some money I'm sure. I try to avoid girls that want money just to meet up and I hope that you never make that mistake again. Sometimes you have to go through it a few times to learn. It happened to me when I first started. The girl was so fuckin hot I couldn't resist. She knew how to pull my strings. We made out and she said she really liked me and couldn't wait to see me again for some more action. 3 visits later I realized I would probably spend a shit load of money trying to bang her and I cut my losses. Let me feel her up and everything but she knew the game well. These days things are different. If a girl asks for money up front I tell them I expect ass no exceptions. They can take it or leave it. Too many women on there willing to have some real fun. Good luck.
    Thank you and LatinaHunpster for the feedback!

    It just feels like pulling teeth to find the right girl that would agree to a simple PPM arrangement. I sure miss the days when Backpage was up and running. I have been to many FKK's in Europe and let me tell you: that experience blows up anything in the US out of the water! Hell if it were allowed here, my entrepreneur-self would open a giant FKK in the US with tons of Eastern European hotties to treat my fellow patriots' headaches lmao!

    I would sure appreciate it if someone wanted to share any SA link or digits in PM of a drama-free young, skinny blond ready to meet who doesn't ask for a deposit upfront.

  2. #3120

    Cultured Diva GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one, she was on a list someone posted earlier. I've been talking to her and would love to compare notes if anyone else has experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-2a33592b7656
    She agreed to meet for lunch. Then at the last minute she said that she gets 200 just to meet. I let her know that 200 would be fine if and only if we made our way to the promised land. She responded with 500 for that and I took a pass.

    RWB.

  3. #3119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Psylon53  [View Original Post]
    First post, yey!

    I signed up a few days ago and my experience has been sour so far. I probably contacted 25+ women in a week. Lots of them aged 18 to 25 are just scammers, asking you to send them something on cashapp with empty promises, or want you to buy their pics / videos. Some say ok to meet, but then don't show up or get cold feet at the last minute.

    The only one I had a good vibe with was this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-5a562a585aad , I even paid her on site $200 for the first meet and greet for coffee. I thought we clicked, she was ok with PPM, but then after we said we would meet again soon and she left, she sent me a message saying that she supposedly was not comfortable with me not being single. Well my profile says separated, not married, but she would not even read my subsequent messages? She is a beautiful college student and I wonder if she is just a plain scammer, or if she really has principles. Anyhow, why would she care about someone's marital status if is she is taking money for meeting + fun?? Thoughts?
    Great first post. You just saved multiple mongers some money I'm sure. I try to avoid girls that want money just to meet up and I hope that you never make that mistake again. Sometimes you have to go through it a few times to learn. It happened to me when I first started. The girl was so fuckin hot I couldn't resist. She knew how to pull my strings. We made out and she said she really liked me and couldn't wait to see me again for some more action. 3 visits later I realized I would probably spend a shit load of money trying to bang her and I cut my losses. Let me feel her up and everything but she knew the game well. These days things are different. If a girl asks for money up front I tell them I expect ass no exceptions. They can take it or leave it. Too many women on there willing to have some real fun. Good luck.

  4. #3118

    CulturedDiva

    Anyone have any experience with this one, she was on a list someone posted earlier. I've been talking to her and would love to compare notes if anyone else has experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-2a33592b7656

  5. #3117
    I 100% agree. Paying $200 for a meet and greet will not make these girls like you anymore. Just remember you're a successful man who has options. A man with options will not be needy or require too much of their time. This is a trait that they seek. So guys never ever pay for a meet and greet, pay for pics, or pay anything upfront.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Buying them lunch / dinner or drinks for a meet and greet?- sure that's reasonable- pay them for just meeting you? Hell no. I'd be insulted if I felt like I needed to pay a chick to have a cup of coffee. I have had plenty of them suggest that to me and I have never agreed to it- and I've done quite well on SA. If they give you any nonsense about "their time spent" explain its your freaking time too!!

    Think about it- Why would a chick sleep with you if she can take $200 off of you for a coffee date? She doesn't care about your married status- that's just the line she laid on you.

  6. #3116

    NEVER-EVER Pay for a meet and greet!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Psylon53  [View Original Post]
    First post, yey!

    I signed up a few days ago and my experience has been sour so far. I probably contacted 25+ women in a week. Lots of them aged 18 to 25 are just scammers, asking you to send them something on cashapp with empty promises, or want you to buy their pics / videos. Some say ok to meet, but then don't show up or get cold feet at the last minute.

    The only one I had a good vibe with was this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-5a562a585aad , I even paid her on site $200 for the first meet and greet for coffee. I thought we clicked, she was ok with PPM, but then after we said we would meet again soon and she left, she sent me a message saying that she supposedly was not comfortable with me not being single. Well my profile says separated, not married, but she would not even read my subsequent messages? She is a beautiful college student and I wonder if she is just a plain scammer, or if she really has principles. Anyhow, why would she care about someone's marital status if is she is taking money for meeting + fun?? Thoughts?
    Buying them lunch / dinner or drinks for a meet and greet?- sure that's reasonable- pay them for just meeting you? Hell no. I'd be insulted if I felt like I needed to pay a chick to have a cup of coffee. I have had plenty of them suggest that to me and I have never agreed to it- and I've done quite well on SA. If they give you any nonsense about "their time spent" explain its your freaking time too!!

    Think about it- Why would a chick sleep with you if she can take $200 off of you for a coffee date? She doesn't care about your married status- that's just the line she laid on you.

  7. #3115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    This one Resurface again use to see her still young and easy going.

    Mooniex3.
    I've talked to her before but she wanted more than I wanted to pay. Tried negotiating but she wasn't having anything under 350 or 4. Can't remember for sure but at the time I was consistently getting girls hotter than her for 200 to 250 so I passed. Maybe I'll try again this time around.

  8. #3114

    My experience on Seeking

    First post, yey!

    I signed up a few days ago and my experience has been sour so far. I probably contacted 25+ women in a week. Lots of them aged 18 to 25 are just scammers, asking you to send them something on cashapp with empty promises, or want you to buy their pics / videos. Some say ok to meet, but then don't show up or get cold feet at the last minute.

    The only one I had a good vibe with was this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-5a562a585aad , I even paid her on site $200 for the first meet and greet for coffee. I thought we clicked, she was ok with PPM, but then after we said we would meet again soon and she left, she sent me a message saying that she supposedly was not comfortable with me not being single. Well my profile says separated, not married, but she would not even read my subsequent messages? She is a beautiful college student and I wonder if she is just a plain scammer, or if she really has principles. Anyhow, why would she care about someone's marital status if is she is taking money for meeting + fun?? Thoughts?

  9. #3113

    Whatsyourprice

    Look for serenity a hot MILFy with spinner body. The only thing her teeth are little yellowish maybe for heavy smoking before she switch to vapes.

  10. #3112

    Resurface

    This one Resurface again use to see her still young and easy going.

    Mooniex3.

  11. #3111

    Definitely a good time

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake4  [View Original Post]
    It's Christi1223 and Here4 funn20 (no space. USAS adds a space after the 4).

    I can confirm Here4 funn20 is dtf. Hit her up today and she quickly talked about "bed fun" so we negotiated terms. She didn't ask, so I offered an amount I'm comfortable with. Complete alphabet was open. I dreamt about meeting her in her nice clean apartment near The Loop. I took a trip to Greece with BBBJ, GFE, DATY, and bbfscip (plus shower afterwards). She is on the bigger side, which I dabble with, but know that in advance. She told me I was her first SA hookup in a couple months. Not sure if that was true or not, but she was a complete sweetheart. She had a pool table and PS5, so I'll probably repeat for a longer duration if only to hang out in her cool apartment LOL. I told her I'd be leaving a review here, and to expect an uptick in interest.

    Her profile:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/20918...1-815db122762a
    She is definitely a good time. She came to the north side of town from her place last week to spend some time with her. She is alot of fun. I reported on her here. Don't know if I'll repeat but she has hit me up for more play time like 4 times since our first meeting. Definitely DTF for sure. Have fun with her.

  12. #3110
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    She's been on the site for 4 days and her recent location shows New Zealand. Block her and move on.
    I didn't even think of looking up recent locations. Good catch, thanks!

  13. #3109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-1acaf5bccb02

    She has one hell of a username, but her profile doesn't really match the name: just 1 pic, no FWB tag, no NSA tag, way out in tampa, etc.

    Any thoughts / info on her?
    She's been on the site for 4 days and her recent location shows New Zealand. Block her and move on.

  14. #3108

    JuiceInMe01

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-1acaf5bccb02

    She has one hell of a username, but her profile doesn't really match the name: just 1 pic, no FWB tag, no NSA tag, way out in tampa, etc.

    Any thoughts / info on her?

  15. #3107

    Another SA

    Here's two more.

    MysteriousBeauty.

    MichellyM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape