Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 546 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 8181
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3111

    Definitely a good time

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake4  [View Original Post]
    It's Christi1223 and Here4 funn20 (no space. USAS adds a space after the 4).

    I can confirm Here4 funn20 is dtf. Hit her up today and she quickly talked about "bed fun" so we negotiated terms. She didn't ask, so I offered an amount I'm comfortable with. Complete alphabet was open. I dreamt about meeting her in her nice clean apartment near The Loop. I took a trip to Greece with BBBJ, GFE, DATY, and bbfscip (plus shower afterwards). She is on the bigger side, which I dabble with, but know that in advance. She told me I was her first SA hookup in a couple months. Not sure if that was true or not, but she was a complete sweetheart. She had a pool table and PS5, so I'll probably repeat for a longer duration if only to hang out in her cool apartment LOL. I told her I'd be leaving a review here, and to expect an uptick in interest.

    Her profile:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/20918...1-815db122762a
    She is definitely a good time. She came to the north side of town from her place last week to spend some time with her. She is alot of fun. I reported on her here. Don't know if I'll repeat but she has hit me up for more play time like 4 times since our first meeting. Definitely DTF for sure. Have fun with her.

  2. #3110
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    She's been on the site for 4 days and her recent location shows New Zealand. Block her and move on.
    I didn't even think of looking up recent locations. Good catch, thanks!

  3. #3109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-1acaf5bccb02

    She has one hell of a username, but her profile doesn't really match the name: just 1 pic, no FWB tag, no NSA tag, way out in tampa, etc.

    Any thoughts / info on her?
    She's been on the site for 4 days and her recent location shows New Zealand. Block her and move on.

  4. #3108

    JuiceInMe01

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-1acaf5bccb02

    She has one hell of a username, but her profile doesn't really match the name: just 1 pic, no FWB tag, no NSA tag, way out in tampa, etc.

    Any thoughts / info on her?

  5. #3107

    Another SA

    Here's two more.

    MysteriousBeauty.

    MichellyM.

  6. #3106

    Second Here4 funn20 & Also

    Glad to see that someone else jumped on the Here4 funn20 train. She's very real and delivers BBFS and full GFE experience at a very fair price. She's also a super chill chick with a great personality, no drama, and, while a little bigger, fun! Recommended!

    Another one worth checking out is Thaisurprise. She is a young Thai who is tiny in height with sexy curves. Personality is a little abrupt, but, similar to Here4 funn20, she delivers (honestly seems like she loves it) and is no drama. She can't host so definitely factor that into your negotiation.

    Happy hunting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake4  [View Original Post]
    It's Christi1223 and Here4 funn20 (no space. USAS adds a space after the 4).

    I can confirm Here4 funn20 is dtf. Hit her up today and she quickly talked about "bed fun" so we negotiated terms. She didn't ask, so I offered an amount I'm comfortable with. Complete alphabet was open. I dreamt about meeting her in her nice clean apartment near The Loop. I took a trip to Greece with BBBJ, GFE, DATY, and bbfscip (plus shower afterwards). She is on the bigger side, which I dabble with, but know that in advance. She told me I was her first SA hookup in a couple months. Not sure if that was true or not, but she was a complete sweetheart. She had a pool table and PS5, so I'll probably repeat for a longer duration if only to hang out in her cool apartment LOL. I told her I'd be leaving a review here, and to expect an uptick in interest.

    Her profile:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/20918...1-815db122762a

  7. #3105

    Here4 funn20

    It's Christi1223 and Here4 funn20 (no space. USAS adds a space after the 4).

    I can confirm Here4 funn20 is dtf. Hit her up today and she quickly talked about "bed fun" so we negotiated terms. She didn't ask, so I offered an amount I'm comfortable with. Complete alphabet was open. I dreamt about meeting her in her nice clean apartment near The Loop. I took a trip to Greece with BBBJ, GFE, DATY, and bbfscip (plus shower afterwards). She is on the bigger side, which I dabble with, but know that in advance. She told me I was her first SA hookup in a couple months. Not sure if that was true or not, but she was a complete sweetheart. She had a pool table and PS5, so I'll probably repeat for a longer duration if only to hang out in her cool apartment LOL. I told her I'd be leaving a review here, and to expect an uptick in interest.

    Her profile:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/20918...1-815db122762a

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    Here couple more for you guys. All green to go.

    Mollymae.

    Christi23.

    Hereforfunn20.

    Funvixen.

    Pumpkinspice.

    Jenny96.

    Dreamerlife.

    Mysticalangel was advertising I haven't seen her yet.

  8. #3104

    More SA

    Here couple more for you guys. All green to go.

    Mollymae.

    Christi23.

    Hereforfunn20.

    Funvixen.

    Pumpkinspice.

    Jenny96.

    Dreamerlife.

    Mysticalangel was advertising I haven't seen her yet.

  9. #3103

    Visiting Orlando

    Long term monger visiting Orlando for the week with big budget. Who is your premium provider here in Orlando. Staying in Orlando, prefer to stay within the area. Would really appreciate your input / dm if you got someone noteworthy. I will return the favor if you are on my side of town.

  10. #3102

    Hit the Nail on the Head

    Quote Originally Posted by DabblerDan  [View Original Post]
    Take with this what ya want:

    I avoid the 18-25 year olds. Not worth the time and headache.

    I search for the ones that usually have kids. Tells me they genuinely need financial assistance. (28-45).

    If the profile is brand new you have a very small window to start convo and turn it into something. You better be ready to have something set up. Otherwise you're competing with 100 other messages.

    If they've had a profile for a while and I see they sign on everyday. They know what's up. It's usually a 300-400 ppm and I have to host. I pass.

    Some of these girls are genuine though and you'd be surprised what a dinner date and drinks can turn into where nothing else is paid.

    I target the profiles that haven't been active in a few days to a week. Be selective in your searches with keywords. I've been on and off SA for a few years. The initial investment has paid dividends. From ppm, to one night stands, to a 3 year stint with a little stoner chick that free.

    If you want to be successful on SA you have to be different than your competitors. If yourself sending "hey gorgeous" texts. You are an idiot. Catch their attention, make them laugh or be intrigued and never bring up money till you're well into it. And leave as a let's meet up and see how we vibe conversation.

    But if you want to be a simp and send the "hey beautiful" text and offer $400 right off the bat, have fun with the other white knights that cast doubt that some of these girls can be had for free.

    Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
    You are right on the Money DD!

  11. #3101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Excellent

    Quote Originally Posted by DabblerDan  [View Original Post]
    Take with this what ya want:

    I avoid the 18-25 year olds. Not worth the time and headache.

    I search for the ones that usually have kids. Tells me they genuinely need financial assistance. (28-45).

    If the profile is brand new you have a very small window to start convo and turn it into something. You better be ready to have something set up. Otherwise you're competing with 100 other messages.

    If they've had a profile for a while and I see they sign on everyday. They know what's up. It's usually a 300-400 ppm and I have to host. I pass.

    Some of these girls are genuine though and you'd be surprised what a dinner date and drinks can turn into where nothing else is paid.

    I target the profiles that haven't been active in a few days to a week. Be selective in your searches with keywords. I've been on and off SA for a few years. The initial investment has paid dividends. From ppm, to one night stands, to a 3 year stint with a little stoner chick that free.

    If you want to be successful on SA you have to be different than your competitors. If yourself sending "hey gorgeous" texts. You are an idiot. Catch their attention, make them laugh or be intrigued and never bring up money till you're well into it. And leave as a let's meet up and see how we vibe conversation.

    But if you want to be a simp and send the "hey beautiful" text and offer $400 right off the bat, have fun with the other white knights that cast doubt that some of these girls can be had for free.

    Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
    Excellent words of wisdom right here man. This will help a lot of people.

  12. #3100

    Pro Tips

    Take with this what ya want:

    I avoid the 18-25 year olds. Not worth the time and headache.

    I search for the ones that usually have kids. Tells me they genuinely need financial assistance. (28-45).

    If the profile is brand new you have a very small window to start convo and turn it into something. You better be ready to have something set up. Otherwise you're competing with 100 other messages.

    If they've had a profile for a while and I see they sign on everyday. They know what's up. It's usually a 300-400 ppm and I have to host. I pass.

    Some of these girls are genuine though and you'd be surprised what a dinner date and drinks can turn into where nothing else is paid.

    I target the profiles that haven't been active in a few days to a week. Be selective in your searches with keywords. I've been on and off SA for a few years. The initial investment has paid dividends. From ppm, to one night stands, to a 3 year stint with a little stoner chick that free.

    If you want to be successful on SA you have to be different than your competitors. If yourself sending "hey gorgeous" texts. You are an idiot. Catch their attention, make them laugh or be intrigued and never bring up money till you're well into it. And leave as a let's meet up and see how we vibe conversation.

    But if you want to be a simp and send the "hey beautiful" text and offer $400 right off the bat, have fun with the other white knights that cast doubt that some of these girls can be had for free.

    Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

  13. #3099

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    So what is she expecting for a handie?
    Yes she messaged me I didn't any attention to message her. Not my type at all.

  14. #3098
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Some of these girls are crazy man. I'd probably give her about $40 for a handjob and massage combo. I mean I'm sure she can be put to use for something. The ones that crack me up are the ones that want 100 bucks to meet for dinner LOL.
    Even worse are the ones that want to establish a relationship virtually before meeting in person and want $100 for a FaceTime date.

  15. #3097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    This one made me laugh here read her message.
    Some of these girls are crazy man. I'd probably give her about $40 for a handjob and massage combo. I mean I'm sure she can be put to use for something. The ones that crack me up are the ones that want 100 bucks to meet for dinner LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape