Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 541 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 8113
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3613

    Review 2: Nikole

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3103929

    As I said on my first review not all my experiences have been frustrating or awful. Case in point: Nikole.

    I reached out to her after seeing that her ad had many reviews. So I figured she had to be "real". Unlike most interactions here in Tucson she got back to me quickly, as communicative and easy to work with. I set a time for us and she gave me her address. It is in a decent area and I got there at the time agreed.

    I got worried when she started "wait another 5 min", and then "oh, can you wait another 5 more". I almost left, but. I do realize that even legitimate people have things that come up, so I stuck around.

    When I got there she was warm, friendly, and welcoming. Her place was a little unkept, but the biggest issue is that she had just smoked and was in that hazy state of responsiveness both in conversation and other acts. She also has aged a bit from the photos, but it is definitely her.

    Overall my time with her wasn't awful. She was decently into it, and was pleasant. I was just happy I suppose that she was real, not a scammer, and she actually wanted to provide a comfortable, relaxing time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3103929_483106.jpg‎  

  2. #3612
    Quote Originally Posted by MailFantasy1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67612829

    I am driving away back home 35 min later (30 min after we were supposed to meet for a 2 hr meeting): "hey I'm in room XYZ, are you coming?

    I just texted her that I left since it seemed like she ghosted and that I wasn't going to drive back to only possibly have 1 hr with her if she was even still there herself.

    So. If you've seen her, then you're lucky I guess. I just was stupefied that she was texting me upset that we didn't meet after flaking on my time.
    This is BULLSHIT on her part and inexcusable! What's the point of making an appointment if they don't keep it! (this goes for both parties) She could have text you that she's running very late. Good providers will do this, even if they are in the middle of fucking a monger!

  3. #3611

    Britain?

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would share this. Hope I am not breaking any rules by posting this.

    Brittany Lynn (aka Lux) before her obvious track marks.

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-jfv1f84/b...er_first_video
    Same page, there's a MILF type in a solo jilling video. Looks like a dancer that's been around Tucson on and off, for some time. Last time I saw her, she was working at the Boat and using the name Britain. I used to see her all over the place, from grocery stores to night clubs to restaurants. Even ran into her in Vegas once, of all places. Only managed to get between her once, several years ago.

  4. #3610

    Bri

    Over the past 12 months I've seen Bri about 4 times. She mostly looks like her photos. However, she has a huge belly. Also, her personality SUCKS. She just lays there and waits for you to finish. As mentioned, her reliabity is worse than bad.

    Yes, if you like short & attractive Latina provider you should try her just to get it out of your system. LOL However, afterwards and unless you have absolutely nothing better to do with you time and money, you will probably look elsewhere.

    YMMV.

    CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    I have tried several times with this one because something about her intrigued me too. Probably because she looks nuts. She is all that, just nuts. She is constantly moving apartments and locations but never gives up the actual apt # or address numbers, one of the two.

    Gave her several tries because she kept saying she is new to this and I bought it for a while. After being stranded each time, I finally gave up. Please post a review if you ever get to see her face-to-face.

    Last time was a house over by Ajo & I-19. Sent several messages that I was there and coming to the door. No responses. Knock on the door, some old guy with few teeth barks at me, "what do you want? I said, sorry, wrong house and got out. She texted me back with, don't ever knock on my door. WTF? She never told me not to and didn't respond to texts for several minutes. Gave up for good.

  5. #3609

    Review 1: Marylin

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67612829

    So, I said that I'd start to add my experiences here in Tucson for the group. There are some high points, but in general be prepared for this to sound like I'm just complaining.

    To start: Marylin. I have a full time job and responsibilities so I tend to try to set something up in advance when I know life won't get in the way. I contacted her a few days before and set up a two hour meeting at her place. I sent her a small downpayment (yes, yes. I know, and you don't have to respond to my stupidity there) for the meeting. I then contacted her the night before to be sure we were still on and so far all was still good. The day of came and she sent me the location where we were meeting and all was still seemingly good since it was a nicer hotel in the area.

    I show up a little (5 min) early and tell her that I've arrived and to let me know what room she's in. Nothing.

    I'm reasonable since it was still a little early, so I wait for a bit. 10 min later (5 min after our meeting) I ask if everyone is okay. Nothing.

    20 min later (+15 on our meeting) I call. Nothing.

    25 min later I text her saying that I guess we're not meeting so I'm leaving. Nothing.

    I am driving away back home 35 min later (30 min after we were supposed to meet for a 2 hr meeting): "hey I'm in room XYZ, are you coming?

    I just texted her that I left since it seemed like she ghosted and that I wasn't going to drive back to only possibly have 1 hr with her if she was even still there herself.

    So. If you've seen her, then you're lucky I guess. I just was stupefied that she was texting me upset that we didn't meet after flaking on my time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3545b4c73eda32d995daba6abe4d4215_f.jpg‎  

  6. #3608

    Providers previous vids

    Thought I would share this. Hope I am not breaking any rules by posting this.

    Brittany Lynn (aka Lux) before her obvious track marks.

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-jfv1f84/b...er_first_video

  7. #3607

    Thanks for the Response

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Someone on here posted he gave donation and she went to pay for room and never came back. Her name was Lizzy.
    Yeah, I saw that report yesterday. It is kinda' crazy. For me all attempts to contact her (before I saw the post) had her just not reply. I guess dodged a bullet there.

  8. #3606

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by CrapDujour  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend someone reliable?
    Try Sage Greene for a fantastic time for a hour.

  9. #3605

    Was reviewed not well

    Quote Originally Posted by OmineJay  [View Original Post]
    She is sexy!
    Someone on here posted he gave donation and she went to pay for room and never came back. Her name was Lizzy.

  10. #3604
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Tesla. Flaker

    I had a similar experience with her. Had an appointment all services agreed to ahead of time. Showed up and she started delaying, delaying. I left and told her not to bother getting ready.

    The next day she called and said she really needed the money so she offered a discount. I played the game right back at her. Had her get ready and I never showed. She kept pinging me over and over where I was and was I still showing up. Ghosted. Gave her some of her own medicine. These girls have to be held accountable if they are going to expect us to show up and pay.

    Quote Originally Posted by MailFantasy1  [View Original Post]
    So I contacted her the next day and she said sure. Then she said that she had to wait until later. Then she said that she didn't do 90 min, and why did I want to set something up in advance. Then she said that she thought I was scamming her, and ghosted.

  11. #3603

    The good old days

    Is it just me or has the scene really collapsed since By Spanish was busted?

  12. #3602
    She is sexy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee6  [View Original Post]
    Had an idea, perhaps the moderator could compile a list or make a new list of all the phone numbers associated with people who have been ripped off and make it a sticky at the top? Thankfully there haven't been many, but for instance someone I was thinking about seeing tonight I can't remember if they were reported on for this. If anyone has seen.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17453838 please let me know.

  13. #3601
    Had an idea, perhaps the moderator could compile a list or make a new list of all the phone numbers associated with people who have been ripped off and make it a sticky at the top? Thankfully there haven't been many, but for instance someone I was thinking about seeing tonight I can't remember if they were reported on for this. If anyone has seen.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17453838 please let me know.

  14. #3600

    Recommend

    Can anyone recommend someone reliable?

  15. #3599
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1285
    The forehead girl is real. She's been reviewed here a few times. According to those, nothing special.

    Quote Originally Posted by MailFantasy1  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I am new here to the forum, and somewhat new to Tucson. I've seen a few girls, and been ghosted by many more. I don't know what it is about Tucson providers, but seeing someone here seems to have worse luck than betting it all on a single number at roulette.

    Anyway, I'll post up some of my experiences here later, but I'm curious if anyone knows:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67547631

    Or.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67539013

    I have tried to contact Liz in the past only to get absolutely no response up or down. Is she even real? The other I've seen ads for a while now, and says that she has reviews here, but I haven't seen anything on her.

    Thank you all for doing this great service letting us know who is real and who plays games.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape