Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 8113
-
09-26-21 14:08 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 60Review 2: Nikole
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3103929
As I said on my first review not all my experiences have been frustrating or awful. Case in point: Nikole.
I reached out to her after seeing that her ad had many reviews. So I figured she had to be "real". Unlike most interactions here in Tucson she got back to me quickly, as communicative and easy to work with. I set a time for us and she gave me her address. It is in a decent area and I got there at the time agreed.
I got worried when she started "wait another 5 min", and then "oh, can you wait another 5 more". I almost left, but. I do realize that even legitimate people have things that come up, so I stuck around.
When I got there she was warm, friendly, and welcoming. Her place was a little unkept, but the biggest issue is that she had just smoked and was in that hazy state of responsiveness both in conversation and other acts. She also has aged a bit from the photos, but it is definitely her.
Overall my time with her wasn't awful. She was decently into it, and was pleasant. I was just happy I suppose that she was real, not a scammer, and she actually wanted to provide a comfortable, relaxing time.
-
09-26-21 12:31 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 472This is BULLSHIT on her part and inexcusable! What's the point of making an appointment if they don't keep it! (this goes for both parties) She could have text you that she's running very late. Good providers will do this, even if they are in the middle of fucking a monger!
Originally Posted by MailFantasy1
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 01:00 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 125Britain?
Same page, there's a MILF type in a solo jilling video. Looks like a dancer that's been around Tucson on and off, for some time. Last time I saw her, she was working at the Boat and using the name Britain. I used to see her all over the place, from grocery stores to night clubs to restaurants. Even ran into her in Vegas once, of all places. Only managed to get between her once, several years ago.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 22:52 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 995Bri
Over the past 12 months I've seen Bri about 4 times. She mostly looks like her photos. However, she has a huge belly. Also, her personality SUCKS. She just lays there and waits for you to finish. As mentioned, her reliabity is worse than bad.
Yes, if you like short & attractive Latina provider you should try her just to get it out of your system. LOL However, afterwards and unless you have absolutely nothing better to do with you time and money, you will probably look elsewhere.
YMMV.
CL.
Originally Posted by MotorboatJones
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 22:06 #3609Senior Member

Posts: 60Review 1: Marylin
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67612829
So, I said that I'd start to add my experiences here in Tucson for the group. There are some high points, but in general be prepared for this to sound like I'm just complaining.
To start: Marylin. I have a full time job and responsibilities so I tend to try to set something up in advance when I know life won't get in the way. I contacted her a few days before and set up a two hour meeting at her place. I sent her a small downpayment (yes, yes. I know, and you don't have to respond to my stupidity there) for the meeting. I then contacted her the night before to be sure we were still on and so far all was still good. The day of came and she sent me the location where we were meeting and all was still seemingly good since it was a nicer hotel in the area.
I show up a little (5 min) early and tell her that I've arrived and to let me know what room she's in. Nothing.
I'm reasonable since it was still a little early, so I wait for a bit. 10 min later (5 min after our meeting) I ask if everyone is okay. Nothing.
20 min later (+15 on our meeting) I call. Nothing.
25 min later I text her saying that I guess we're not meeting so I'm leaving. Nothing.
I am driving away back home 35 min later (30 min after we were supposed to meet for a 2 hr meeting): "hey I'm in room XYZ, are you coming?
I just texted her that I left since it seemed like she ghosted and that I wasn't going to drive back to only possibly have 1 hr with her if she was even still there herself.
So. If you've seen her, then you're lucky I guess. I just was stupefied that she was texting me upset that we didn't meet after flaking on my time.
-
09-25-21 21:52 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 325Providers previous vids
Thought I would share this. Hope I am not breaking any rules by posting this.
Brittany Lynn (aka Lux) before her obvious track marks.
https://www.xnxx.com/video-jfv1f84/b...er_first_video
-
09-25-21 21:49 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 60Thanks for the Response
Yeah, I saw that report yesterday. It is kinda' crazy. For me all attempts to contact her (before I saw the post) had her just not reply. I guess dodged a bullet there.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 16:23 #3606Senior Member

Posts: 325Yes
Try Sage Greene for a fantastic time for a hour.
Originally Posted by CrapDujour
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 16:20 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 325Was reviewed not well
Someone on here posted he gave donation and she went to pay for room and never came back. Her name was Lizzy.
Originally Posted by OmineJay
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 16:12 #3604Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828Tesla. Flaker
I had a similar experience with her. Had an appointment all services agreed to ahead of time. Showed up and she started delaying, delaying. I left and told her not to bother getting ready.
The next day she called and said she really needed the money so she offered a discount. I played the game right back at her. Had her get ready and I never showed. She kept pinging me over and over where I was and was I still showing up. Ghosted. Gave her some of her own medicine. These girls have to be held accountable if they are going to expect us to show up and pay.
Originally Posted by MailFantasy1
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 14:56 #3603Senior Member

Posts: 92The good old days
Is it just me or has the scene really collapsed since By Spanish was busted?
-
09-25-21 12:45 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 96She is sexy!
Originally Posted by Yankee6
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 12:41 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 66Had an idea, perhaps the moderator could compile a list or make a new list of all the phone numbers associated with people who have been ripped off and make it a sticky at the top? Thankfully there haven't been many, but for instance someone I was thinking about seeing tonight I can't remember if they were reported on for this. If anyone has seen.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17453838 please let me know.
-
09-24-21 20:11 #3600Regular Member

Posts: 11Recommend
Can anyone recommend someone reliable?
-
09-24-21 18:50 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 1285The forehead girl is real. She's been reviewed here a few times. According to those, nothing special.
Originally Posted by MailFantasy1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



