Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 8278
-
09-27-21 18:19 #2818Senior Member

Posts: 541Samba
Plugged her raw in the ass today at Pandoras.
Samba is such a cheap assfreak.
-
09-27-21 17:42 #2817Senior Member

Posts: 79Monse = Cal Ripken Jr. (the original Iron Man)
Monse is there everyday! I'm not a baseball fan but even I know Ripken.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 14:53 #2816Senior Member

Posts: 52The Brazilian at Kittens. Anyone?
Ma boys, there's a barista I've been following for a while up in brothel who is Brazilian, and very friendly at the window. She recently started at Kittens on Friday nights (I believe) and posted on her IG "ask for the Brazilian. " She is a 9/10 and has a very forward attitude. It wouldn't surprise me if she offered more, but she's also new so who knows. Did anyone give her a try?
-
09-26-21 15:53 #2815I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Thank you for sharing that.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 11:00 #2814Senior Member

Posts: 64Risky
You are a brave man, I wouldn't go bare in any of the girlsthatwork there or any SW as a matter of fact.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 17:28 #2813Senior Member

Posts: 541Samba the greek freak is back
BbGreek in the private for 200. Gape!
Samba is good for one thing.
Pandoras
-
09-25-21 13:26 #2812Senior Member

Posts: 444Yeah
One and done is a Telltale sign. And the few times I've seen her in the club, she's frowning. Maybe some guys are into that but for me it doesn't do a thing.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 11:11 #2811Senior Member

Posts: 371You've asked that question multiple times in the street walker and AMP threads as well. You're looking for BBFS with a younger than 25 year old hottie. Nobody is that perfect.
Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69
[View Original Post]
Do some searches, visit the places you usually go, you'll find some good ones but not perfect ones.
-
09-25-21 10:38 #2810I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I paid 150. Shoot.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 22:35 #2809Senior Member

Posts: 299Any recommendation then from all the local clubs on FS.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 22:31 #2808Senior Member

Posts: 371Yep, that's her. She has no idea what she's doing. Zero extras. Didn't even give a proper lap dance. It was more of an air dance with minimal anything.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
I should have known she was awful when I saw others only get one dance from her.
-
09-24-21 22:11 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 299Yup it is. Anyone know what she offers?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 22:03 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 444Barbie
I think that's Barbie.
Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 21:45 #2805Senior Member

Posts: 299Barbie from Pandora's
Is black tight body. Anyone seems her before? She has a photo on Pandora's IG story right now.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 19:48 #2804Senior Member

Posts: 906Strippers and extras
Most strippers don't have what it takes to make the money without doing extras. To do that you need both serious good looks, social skills, and also business skills. Most girls on the pole don't have all three of those.













Reply With Quote






