Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 553 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 8287
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2797

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    When they say that, the translation is that they have enough guys on their rotation right now and don't need another one.

    I've never met a stripper who worked for more than a year who wasn't doing outside work.
    True shit my friend!

  2. #2796

    *

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Wait. What? She does BBFS?

    What is her *.
    They ALL do. LOL.

    She only has one scene of a guy doing her doggy. Some OF just aint worth it. Unless its less than $5. I can afford to waste LOL.

    https://onlyfans.com/madi.playa

  3. #2795

    Amber

    Yum. I've done a couple dances with her, didn't think much was on offer so didn't ask. Will have to go back and check. Doing day shift now, too, which could be a good sign.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    I've had dances with her and added her OF. Her taking raw dick, says she doesn't do anything outside the club. So guys report back if she does in club. Cute thick red hair chick.

  4. #2794
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She is very service oriented and aims to please.
    Thanks, I've been talking with her on IG, will be heading down to meet her today.

  5. #2793
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    I've had dances with her and added her OF. Her taking raw dick, says she doesn't do anything outside the club. So guys report back if she does in club. Cute thick red hair chick.
    Wait. What? She does BBFS?

    What is her *.

  6. #2792
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Most if not all do. I have never been turned down at Pandoras.

    It is part of the gig.
    Whets the damage for that, roughly.

  7. #2791

    When they say that.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    ... Her taking raw dick, says she doesn't do anything outside the club.
    When they say that, the translation is that they have enough guys on their rotation right now and don't need another one.

    I've never met a stripper who worked for more than a year who wasn't doing outside work.

  8. #2790

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Foxx (Kylie Fierce) was there the other night.

    So was this tall drink of Water named Amber.

    I get the feeling Amber is up for anything.
    I've had dances with her and added her OF. Her taking raw dick, says she doesn't do anything outside the club. So guys report back if she does in club. Cute thick red hair chick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210921_174836.jpg‎  

  9. #2789

    Lola's worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent any time with Lola? I'm curious as to how far things would go with her in a VIP room.
    She is very service oriented and aims to please.

  10. #2788

    Lola at Pandoras

    Has anyone spent any time with Lola? I'm curious as to how far things would go with her in a VIP room.

  11. #2787
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I think the other one tried opening up a food cart right before this Covid stuff hit. She was also trying modeling and some fitness competition along with Britney. Still hangs out with Ava time to time.
    She also tried cam girl websites. She said the pay was low and the pervs were demanding.

    Running a food cart sounds like actual work. She'd be one fine food cart worker.

  12. #2786

    The other one

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's the good one. Looks like she's there tonight, Monday.
    I think the other one tried opening up a food cart right before this Covid stuff hit. She was also trying modeling and some fitness competition along with Britney. Still hangs out with Ava time to time.

  13. #2785
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    The Latina one.
    Yep that's the good one. Looks like she's there tonight, Monday.

  14. #2784
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Most if not all do. I have never been turned down at Pandoras.

    It is part of the gig.
    Skyla and Julia both have no extras. Was there two weekends ago to see them. Diana had someone hogging her for a couple of hours so I couldn't get intel.

  15. #2783
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    Really so she offers FS?
    Most if not all do. I have never been turned down at Pandoras.

    It is part of the gig.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape