Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 553 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 8286
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2781
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Which one? There was a Jessie / Jessica that looked quite a bit like Ava. Big fake everything, white, blonde hair. The other Jessie was not as shapely but had a better personality, looked like a latina mix.

    In either case they haven't been around much since the pandemic. I liked the latina more, she worked late midday or swing.
    The Latina one. She gave me a great HJ, CBJ, cfs and she was really sweet.

  2. #2780

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    When does Jessie work at Pandoras.

    I saw he once and never seen her since.
    Which one? There was a Jessie / Jessica that looked quite a bit like Ava. Big fake everything, white, blonde hair. The other Jessie was not as shapely but had a better personality, looked like a latina mix.

    In either case they haven't been around much since the pandemic. I liked the latina more, she worked late midday or swing.

  3. #2779
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Sunday

    Sunday Lineup included.

    Monse, Frankie, Martina, Rio, Amber, Anya & Skylar.

  4. #2778

    Sunday

    I just left. Had a nice time with Faith.

    Monse was there, so was Frankie.

    Does anyone have info on Frankie to trade?

  5. #2777
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Jessie

    When does Jessie work at Pandoras.

    I saw he once and never seen her since.

  6. #2776

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    Really so she offers FS?
    Don't know about FS but I had 3/$100 dances with her and left happy. She really gets into the grind, FIV and titty sucking (pierced nipples) was there for me and she's a real charmer, easy to talk to and not a stuck up B like other young and hot girls.

  7. #2775

    Any

    Quote Originally Posted by Madcat1795  [View Original Post]
    Definitely BaristaSuki. Are her dances worth a trip down there?
    Does she do any FS?

  8. #2774
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    She is the only dancer that is hot enough to fuck there that's probably why.
    Really so she offers FS?

  9. #2773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    After having seen Monse in person, and seeing this pic, I almost shit myself from laughter.

    I met Monse about 4 months ago but she isn't my cup of tea. I'm 34 prefer the 20's girls.
    Monse is a right of passage.

    Do a duo with her and another stripper.

  10. #2772

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have more information on Diana at Pandora's? There's always line of dudes waiting for so there's got to be something about her.
    She is the only dancer that is hot enough to fuck there that's probably why.

  11. #2771

    Diana

    Anyone have more information on Diana at Pandora's? There's always line of dudes waiting for so there's got to be something about her.

  12. #2770

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Not Monse.
    After having seen Monse in person, and seeing this pic, I almost shit myself from laughter.

    I met Monse about 4 months ago but she isn't my cup of tea. I'm 34 prefer the 20's girls.

  13. #2769

    Monse pic

    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    Monse pic in this post I quoted.

  14. #2768

    Monse?

    Quote Originally Posted by RahulDwarka  [View Original Post]
    Not Monse.

  15. #2767

    Dynasty

    Quote Originally Posted by RahulDwarka  [View Original Post]
    This is a dancer named Dynasty (Pandora's story with this pic and name).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape