Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 553 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 8286
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1806
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    Shelley Morrison, who played Rosario on the original incarnation of Will and Grace.
    Yep, that's a pretty good comparison.

    If any dancer looked like Eva Mendes I'd be broke.

  2. #1805

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Keep hearing so much about Monse that I'm intrigued. Many years ago I messed around with an older Hispanic lady and she had serious game. Which actress / singer would you say she looks like? Are we talking Eva Mendes? Rosario Dawson? Gloria Estefan?
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200209-081124_TextNow.jpg‎  

  3. #1804

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Keep hearing so much about Monse that I'm intrigued. Many years ago I messed around with an older Hispanic lady and she had serious game. Which actress / singer would you say she looks like? Are we talking Eva Mendes? Rosario Dawson? Gloria Estefan?
    Shelley Morrison, who played Rosario on the original incarnation of Will and Grace.

  4. #1803

    Monse

    Keep hearing so much about Monse that I'm intrigued. Many years ago I messed around with an older Hispanic lady and she had serious game. Which actress / singer would you say she looks like? Are we talking Eva Mendes? Rosario Dawson? Gloria Estefan?

  5. #1802

    Out of Towner Pt. 2

    Squeezed in a second club visit before end of my visit trip: an afternoon in Kittens Cabaret on my way to the airport. Again, I was impressed with girls, mileage and (somewhat) pricing.

    Day admission was just $5 I think, including the drink! Not sure since door girl took my $20 and brought me my drink & change while I was being swarmed by dancers (so I didn't count it). Dance prices again negotiable by dancers, with $30 per or 4-for-$100 common. Private VIP rooms here in timed increments, but again the girls set their prices and typically roll together mileage & room cost (tho again it varies, you must ask & clarify, to avoid bad results).

    Lots of day dancers, and some high quality. Best were comparable to the best 3-4 at Pandora's the night before, but there were more of them. I really can't remember names, because I had a CONSTANT stream of dancers working me and the names all ran together. Plus the DJ was both a mush mouth and a dick; the only thing I could make out clearly was his CONSTANT haranguing of customers to not be cheap losers. At least once per dance set. Totally unnecessary given the girls' hard sell and the fact that every PL in there seemed to be buying. A common DJ / club error, but always irritates me (& makes me tip less and raise it with dancers).

    Anyway, 2 stages in operation, so constant stream of previews. Even mix of white, AA & Latinas. A couple thick girls but no chubbies. A couple thin spinners who were fine. Unfortunately for me they had a line of regulars taking them for dances, and from the action from them I could see when entering / leaving the dance area, I understand why. (Seattle is a voyeur's paradise.).

    I got 2 hand jobs in the public room over an hour visit, for $50 per dance. Wished I'd got more out of the ATM, but this test-driving en masse gets expensive. Had dances with 4 girls, one thin and 3 busty. All but one seemed very willing, but my wallet wasn't up to the challenge.

    I am now convinced Seattle is a good monger destination, given girl quality, mileage available, and to an extent pricing (perhaps a little less than the more popular L. A. Clubs). But you better be OK with public cock sucking, as privacy isn't a thing. But what the hell, I'm not running for office.

  6. #1801

    Out of Towner Visit / Report

    Monger visiting Seattle; had to visit this place after reading the reviews. I usually do day shifts at home, but here it was a Wednesday night about 9:30 pm.

    Good news was probably 15-20 dancers in house, and only maybe 5-8 mongers. Dancer quality pretty good overall; mostly white or mixed girls, maybe 3 AA. Couple of my preferred slim hotties; lots of busty but only 2 chubbies. Surprisingly few tattoos and piercings, with one exception (& she had the body to pull it off).

    $20 admission (included the drink); dances $30 per (but negotiated individually with dancers).

    Mileage negotiated openly as well. Oddly, mileage price quotes typically INCLUDE dance charges (tho I would always confirm that), and they take the risk you'll tip extra if you last longer than the average man. Absent negotiations, dancers typically removed tops for Song #1, repositioned bottoms for access on Song #2. No VIP room; all dances in low cubicle-couches with minimal privacy (not that it matters). Walking past others getting dances when going for yours, or even to the bathroom, can be very very interesting.

    Sat stage side for a bit, but sort of weird since I was the only one even THINKING of stage tipping. Girls typically approach you at tables and either "want to dance" or sit & chat. Some lap sit & get real handsy & kissy-face; others more measured, but not shy about discussing stuff. Couple of good veteran stripper no BS conversations, which I enjoy. No dancer drink push.

    Thin white Indigo hit me up first; slim, blonde, older, small B cups with pointy pebbly nips and tight waist & ass. Good conversation girl. Went to back and sat on my lap getting felt up while talking, which she didn't count. Good grind, FFZ north but a little defense south, saying "not on first song" (which is fine; I don't blame girls frustrated with the cheap creeps). Unfortunately she got called to stage so no Song 2 and I got involved with others the rest of the night. Didn't really get the mileage vibe anyway but who knows.

    Next came Amber & Baby & another whose name I forget, both also slim but taller and more curvy. Amber maybe a Italian or mixed Latina, Baby AA (& very touchy). All total grope fests with lots of SS thru and in pants, but never went further (tho Baby hard sold more for more). Tempting but had my eye on another.

    Finale was an athletic fresh faced blonde veteran with a few small tats who is well-reviewed on here; think spiced rum. Good convo; no pressure, gave me the lay of the land on club & herself. Exactly how I like my strippers. And delivered 100% as advertised. I'd be a regular if I lived here.

    So overall a pleasant and enjoyable visit; attractive girls, lots of choice, good mileage to be had for those with exhibitionist streaks, unobtrusive staff, club sound & lights not obnoxious. Two thumbs (& a penis) up!

  7. #1800
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Best stripclub have been or maybe the luckiest have ever been. So this lady approaches me she is about 5,3 different accent nice figure. Any way she tells me a dance is 30 dollars. Pricey because I had 20 dollar dance with someone else so I gave her 100 upfront so that we dint have issues after. She took me to the corner next to the bathroom pandora. She let me suck her tities the nipples started to shooting up. She then holds my hands and put them near her pussy. She smelt like roses her pussy felt nice dry at first I touched her or the right places. I had my sweat pants on no boxer just hanging. So I pull my British black dick out she messes with. Then tells me I want to ride you now or in my car because I like you. I was like okay I kid you not she jumped on top it was redeo no money nothing. Just a freaking girl in love with me for some reason and am not special. Then I got scared almost creampied her I took her off me. I gave her all the money I had done 130 bucks and left thinking what the fuck. Anyone with such experience. I hope that not monse.
    Damn dude! You must have been putting out that Idris Elba vibe and hypnotized her ass. LOL.

  8. #1799
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #1798
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Depends on your taste, she's an older (40's?) Mexican lady.
    Trying to figure out that myself. Some lady got on my and run away with Junior. She didn't even ask me for money nothing. She sat on my lap for 20 minutes to convince me to have dance she told me 30 dollars. Per song then I didn't want to do it because I had 20 dollars a dances with some fine ladies. Finally I told her I want two dance only. So I paid her upfront. She did work on me for a cool 20 minutes I had to pull out its going to be CIP she got mad I didn't finish the game she was trying to nut I think. But daamn this was one nasty experience my heart still racing.

  10. #1797
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Monse is realy nice. She doesn't bareback eveyone.

    Just a select few.
    How does she look like is she like 5,3 or 5,4 chubby cheeks? Funny accent.

  11. #1796
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her on Sunday, BBBJCIM and stripper slide, did not partake FS tho
    How she look like. I got fucked my a 5,3 chubby cheeks. She had a mini skirt and g string I didn't ask her name because I paid her 60 for two dances. As I stood up after my dance she pushed me back to the sit and got in top of the stick shift. I didn't expect that am not built like that after a few minutes I had to pull out. I almost finished I came to my sense I pulled out. I could tell she got mad she didn't even want my tip. She just want my Junior. So I put a 100 in her pants and left thinking what the fuck was that. Fuck man I ain't nothing special with me apart from a British accent and black. That's it. Anyone with such experience. ? They had cute cute girls I can tell you that had dance for 20 dollars mostly until this my last encounter 30 dollars she almost took my dick away. Just like that.

  12. #1795

    Daamn

    Best stripclub have been or maybe the luckiest have ever been. So this lady approaches me she is about 5,3 different accent nice figure. Any way she tells me a dance is 30 dollars. Pricey because I had 20 dollar dance with someone else so I gave her 100 upfront so that we dint have issues after. She took me to the corner next to the bathroom pandora. She let me suck her tities the nipples started to shooting up. She then holds my hands and put them near her pussy. She smelt like roses her pussy felt nice dry at first I touched her or the right places. I had my sweat pants on no boxer just hanging. So I pull my British black dick out she messes with. Then tells me I want to ride you now or in my car because I like you. I was like okay I kid you not she jumped on top it was redeo no money nothing. Just a freaking girl in love with me for some reason and am not special. Then I got scared almost creampied her I took her off me. I gave her all the money I had done 130 bucks and left thinking what the fuck. Anyone with such experience. I hope that not monse.

  13. #1794
    Quote Originally Posted by RiskA  [View Original Post]
    I'm a 20-year Southern CA UHM monger, coming to your town for a couple weeks. I've read this helpful forum, and as a result will visit Pandora & Kitty's. I've read the intel on your fave girls so don't need that; but I do have a couple questions re: club protocols (so I don't act like a rube ready to be fleeced):

    Are stage dances a thing? I like to sit on stage & see the lineup before individual interviews. But sounds like these clubs are more the type where girls just work the floor rather than the stage.

    Regular dances vs. VIP: I'm unclear on the differences in location / privacy / mileage. I see to push for 4/$100's rather than $30 or more per dance, but not clear on VIP options. Also not sure if nonVIPs are typically low mileage "test drives" (as common in SoCal) or if fun likely but just less intense experiences than in VIP. Also it seems VIP quotes typically inclusive of dancer tip (and yeah I know to confirm not assume before saying yes).

    I'd appreciate any guidance on this, either here or by PM. And of course willing to offer intel in SoCal clubs / girls or MPs in Torrance area (south of LAX). Thanks.
    They have stage dances and the dancers work the floor.

    Kittens has VIP rooms just ask a dancer, they're happy to give you a tour. Kittens regular area is relatively private. Pandoras doesn't have rooms. They're setting up what looks like office cubicles, last time I was in they weren't in place yet. Pandoras regular area is easy to see into.

    I don't think the VIP rooms are worth it but it's your call. You can get everything in the regular area.

  14. #1793

    Club Procedures

    I'm a 20-year Southern CA UHM monger, coming to your town for a couple weeks. I've read this helpful forum, and as a result will visit Pandora & Kitty's. I've read the intel on your fave girls so don't need that; but I do have a couple questions re: club protocols (so I don't act like a rube ready to be fleeced):

    Are stage dances a thing? I like to sit on stage & see the lineup before individual interviews. But sounds like these clubs are more the type where girls just work the floor rather than the stage.

    Regular dances vs. VIP: I'm unclear on the differences in location / privacy / mileage. I see to push for 4/$100's rather than $30 or more per dance, but not clear on VIP options. Also not sure if nonVIPs are typically low mileage "test drives" (as common in SoCal) or if fun likely but just less intense experiences than in VIP. Also it seems VIP quotes typically inclusive of dancer tip (and yeah I know to confirm not assume before saying yes).

    I'd appreciate any guidance on this, either here or by PM. And of course willing to offer intel in SoCal clubs / girls or MPs in Torrance area (south of LAX). Thanks.

  15. #1792

    Monse

    BBBJ 150 this morning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape