Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 552 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2766

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    When does Jessie work at Pandoras.

    I saw he once and never seen her since.
    Which one? There was a Jessie / Jessica that looked quite a bit like Ava. Big fake everything, white, blonde hair. The other Jessie was not as shapely but had a better personality, looked like a latina mix.

    In either case they haven't been around much since the pandemic. I liked the latina more, she worked late midday or swing.

  2. #2765
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Sunday

    Sunday Lineup included.

    Monse, Frankie, Martina, Rio, Amber, Anya & Skylar.

  3. #2764

    Sunday

    I just left. Had a nice time with Faith.

    Monse was there, so was Frankie.

    Does anyone have info on Frankie to trade?

  4. #2763
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Jessie

    When does Jessie work at Pandoras.

    I saw he once and never seen her since.

  5. #2762

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    Really so she offers FS?
    Don't know about FS but I had 3/$100 dances with her and left happy. She really gets into the grind, FIV and titty sucking (pierced nipples) was there for me and she's a real charmer, easy to talk to and not a stuck up B like other young and hot girls.

  6. #2761

    Any

    Quote Originally Posted by Madcat1795  [View Original Post]
    Definitely BaristaSuki. Are her dances worth a trip down there?
    Does she do any FS?

  7. #2760
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    She is the only dancer that is hot enough to fuck there that's probably why.
    Really so she offers FS?

  8. #2759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    After having seen Monse in person, and seeing this pic, I almost shit myself from laughter.

    I met Monse about 4 months ago but she isn't my cup of tea. I'm 34 prefer the 20's girls.
    Monse is a right of passage.

    Do a duo with her and another stripper.

  9. #2758

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have more information on Diana at Pandora's? There's always line of dudes waiting for so there's got to be something about her.
    She is the only dancer that is hot enough to fuck there that's probably why.

  10. #2757

    Diana

    Anyone have more information on Diana at Pandora's? There's always line of dudes waiting for so there's got to be something about her.

  11. #2756

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Not Monse.
    After having seen Monse in person, and seeing this pic, I almost shit myself from laughter.

    I met Monse about 4 months ago but she isn't my cup of tea. I'm 34 prefer the 20's girls.

  12. #2755

    Monse pic

    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    Monse pic in this post I quoted.

  13. #2754

    Monse?

    Quote Originally Posted by RahulDwarka  [View Original Post]
    Not Monse.

  14. #2753

    Dynasty

    Quote Originally Posted by RahulDwarka  [View Original Post]
    This is a dancer named Dynasty (Pandora's story with this pic and name).

  15. #2752

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape