Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 4495
-
09-19-21 07:19 #2665Banned Member

Posts: 663Yeah, West 4. Th ave is Red Road, and like I said, this is just a good FS stop, pump and dump mostly, a good massage with the pleasantries is not what this AMP is about.
Originally Posted by Mong21
[View Original Post]
But, like I always like to remind everyone, it all depends upn the girl.
I went to an unreported foot spa recently and got awesome FS from a girl in a place with a no FS reputation. When I went back 2 weeks later, she was gone and some stuffy looking older Asian lady was there.
-
09-18-21 23:01 #2664Senior Member

Posts: 56888
Hey guys wondering how does the 888 companios work.
Just call them up or now on their website its email and schedule and they will call you and tell you the location or is there a fixed location that you can just walk into.
-
09-17-21 21:37 #2663Banned Member

Posts: 663I've been to lots of LMPs, but I keep coming back to AMPs. Funny, because the language barrier is actually greater at the AMPs, but the Chinese and Korean ladies just seem to be more friendly, more accommodating, and more focused on service.
Originally Posted by Mong21
[View Original Post]
But, this has just been my experience, every AMP girl is different so different mongers will have different experiences.
-
09-17-21 12:31 #2662Senior Member

Posts: 50Maybe I was confused. But I'm talking about the place you just posted the link to 6500 address.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
This place, the girls used to be a little more laid back and would give a little massage, play with you a little. Get in the mood and then get to business. Last time I went, it was rushed and strictly business. That's fine, but for that I'll hit a Latina spot and the girls are way hotter.
Miami needs some AMP like Orlando has.
-
09-16-21 20:46 #2661Banned Member

Posts: 663Dream Girl Spa Hialeah
I would not recommend the AMP on Red for any type of massage other than a HJ.
Originally Posted by Mong21
[View Original Post]
Also called Wei Spa, It's an FS fun stop and that's about it. I don't think the girls there want to do massage anyways. Google the ph#s.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...aleah-fl-86250#rubmaps.
-
09-16-21 11:54 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 92I always call 888 before showing up. They send real pics of who is available. Cost is $$ 75.
Originally Posted by ThiSisTheEnd
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 08:55 #2659Senior Member

Posts: 50So to follow up on your post.
Originally Posted by WorldwideHorny
[View Original Post]
I've been there many times. Started years ago before it became more popular. It was always really good and never any complaints.
After not going for a while, I went earlier this year. I felt I had the same experience as you did. I was hoping for a little relaxation massage (not a real one but at least some touching and get in the mood type of massage). Instead it was immediately right to the point, strictly business and rushed. Sure it's a little pricey for an AMP, but used to be worth it. TBH if I'm going to pay $$ and be rushed, I'd rather pay $$. 4 and go get some dime Latinas. I too did not have a good experience.
Having said that, I'll give it another shot and see what happens.
-
09-15-21 21:34 #2658Senior Member

Posts: 25I totally agree with you. Sorry my post sounded gritty. I went there at around 2 PM Today.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 21:11 #2657Banned Member

Posts: 663Thanks man, I like to share my real life experiences to save other like minded mongers the time consuming task of figuring it out.
Originally Posted by DahBull
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 21:07 #2656Banned Member

Posts: 6636. 5. 0. 0. Red. Rd.
Really, because I've been there 7 or 8 times and all but once I got the royal treatment from these girls.
Originally Posted by WorldwideHorny
[View Original Post]
Like little Lisa, wears a cheer leaders outfit with no panties, a real turn on. And I normally get a BBBJ with lots of ball sucking there too.
But, if you say it sucked, then OK. Noted. I met the owner once and he likes to bring in hot, young girls. So 200-250 is the total tab there normally.
It's possible that you're not approaching this situation at the best angle. I'll bet that if you go back and let them know you've been there before, you'll get a better reception.
Always remember that it's not the establishment that's rated, it's the women. So, I would see a different girl, a initially friendly lady who's dressed for sexcess.
-
09-15-21 19:59 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 25Just went there today. By far the worst experience I've ever got from that shit. Money hungry, not friendly and paid for 30 minutes and only got 20. F that place.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 10:40 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 254Re: AMP trek
Mr. Big Luber,
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
You have a way with words. Every post of yours as it relates to AMPs and other stuff is worth reading and right on the money. Thank you.
- DB.
-
09-15-21 09:42 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 29484th Ave AMP
Went to one of the few AMPs in Dade county that I had not visited yet. On 2nd floor of the Amscot mall on Flagler and 84th Ave. I took the 40 hhr with Jessica. She's young, slim but not skinny and had on a nice short dress. Massage was average. Flip at the 15 minute mark. She motions with the hand, asks how much. She wanted a Benjamin to disrobe. I was dying to see what looked like a great ass so we settled for 80. A little pricey, I know, but holy shit when that dress came off she had the nicest ass I've ever seen on an AMP girl. Perfect shape and consistency. Her technique was weak but I just had her bend over and face away from me while I finished. It was a beautiful site. It didn't feel like FS was available, she wouldn't let me take my mask off and was going bonkers with the alcohol spray. She was pretty cute but otherwise a mediocre experience.
-
09-14-21 17:18 #2652Regular Member

Posts: 16What's the link
What's your xvideos? Interested in 888.
Originally Posted by MargielaMadman
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 05:19 #2651Banned Member

Posts: 663AMP trek
Headed out this past weekend to Asian Wellness off of Ives Dairy near 95, wanted to see Yoyo but everyone was busy with a customer.
Next, west to tenth at Asian Holistic, ground floor, office building. Found a delightful looking little skinny but shapely girl, Candy. About 85 pounds, classic little Asian girl's body.
Had a tight little one piece on and seemed pretty friendly. Actually very friendly.
I've had lots of time with these pretty. Petite types. They're a favorite of mine. They are scared off by big, unsightly men.
I'm not going to get into the details or how much money here, these frail type of Chinese girls don't have a price threshold, they have different standards than the average seasoned AMP lady.
If you're fit and basically good looking man that can speak calmly and be persuasive, know how to negotiate. Then the price is very reasonable.
But if you're the big fat, hairy, unappealing looking type that is focused on how little you can pay, then the price will be higher and the service reduced, if she can't get you to take a lesser grade girl there.
These petite Asian spinners can be difficult to deal with but very fun if you know how to approach them.











Reply With Quote





