Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 4495
-
09-13-21 17:03 #2650Regular Member

Posts: 19888 companions. Jacinda
888 is great, they have a big selection of baddies at multiple locations.
On my last visit I saw Jacinda the big booty Jamaican girl. Paid the house which was 75 roses and started off.
Honestly I didn't care for the massage and she kinda caught on, we was on the same energy. Had a tip of $. 40 and felt her get aroused as she was exciting my member, she's a freak. She also let me suck on her nips, really cool girl. She even wanted me to keep going after I popped in the bag after doing RCG & K9. I was pounding it and I'm sure anyone in the other rooms could listen. Not going to lie I was hoping to catch the moans of the other girl in the other room but the music was a bit too loud.
I'm currently filming all my encounters and will eventually fill up my Xvideos account. I'm really really really surprised noone else has started doing this but I'll just take on the responsibility. Does anyone else record their encounters? I feel like if I'm spending so much I should at least have video to go back to at night LOL.
There's also underground LMPs around Tamiami airport that I have footage of. Ill make a separate thread about that.
-
09-13-21 11:05 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 50Thanks for the update. How old was she? Last time I went it was not even worth getting HJ from her as it was a real old lady LOL. Did you negotiate the 1.5?
Originally Posted by Unicef
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 11:04 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 41Saturday Adventures
Stopped in at Serenity Spa on Biscayne right near 127 x. Closed, saw an advert that am but no one there, no one answered the bell. Drove just down the block south to Asian Flower and they were open. $45.00 for a half hour with a hand shake ending. Was hoping for me but did not even ask just did a check while massaging and after the flip rubbed me up a bit and went for the kill. Did not negotiate, did not ask, just when for the firm handshake. Tipped 50 mario coins for the experience. A little high but was glad I did not have to ask or deal with any bs.
-
09-12-21 23:54 #2647Regular Member

Posts: 13Was 2 for hr or hhr?
Originally Posted by KevinCostello
[View Original Post]
I'm curious to give 888 a shot because LC and adultsearch have dried up lately, not sure if its temporary or what LOL.
What was the process with them? Just call them and get setup? Kinda asking because of the whole user login to see the pics of the girls on their site.
-
09-11-21 11:52 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 501I've been on that AMP before the pandemic, no FS only HJ. . That place is in the back of Dunkin Donut.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 22:22 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 81Copy that. I may pay them a visit tomorrow. Will report back after I do.
Originally Posted by KevinCostello
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 21:35 #2644Banned Member

Posts: 663Bato5613,
Oops, I mistyped. It's in the plaza at 260X NW 8X ave, around back facing 87th court, here ya go.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/new-oriental-massage-doral
But, I have not ever seen any reports on this place. Nor ever been inside there. I just use to see it while working.
-
09-10-21 20:15 #2643Senior Member

Posts: 124888
I've used 888 for outcall. Its a lot more expensive and it was the same menus they offer inhouse not sure why they would be more open out versus in as they are alone with you and theres no mama supervising.
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer3
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 11:45 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 501Where is this located? (New Oriental at 26th and 82 ave, around the back in suite 31.) Is it North of 25st. Along 82 ave. ? Because been to all AMP in this area never seen this one. That's my route everyday going home. There's an AMP in Flagler Park Plaza near Leon Medical Center Building.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 08:22 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 3187x X was good
I decided to check this place out. Not the best looking girl but I immediately got "the vibe" from her. Honestly was hoping for some.
Originally Posted by Mong21
[View Original Post]
Kind of at least half decent rub. Side my back has been sore. She pressed for the 1/2 and as soon as she came in the room started groping. Damage was the. 5 house and 1. 5 tip which I thought was high but whatever I got my itch scratched.
-
09-08-21 06:55 #2640Regular Member

Posts: 17Have not used them for out, but my sense is a few girls would do BBBJ but most are strictly all covered. Then again I don't do BBFS.
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer3
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 00:48 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 81There seem to be a few that outcall. Has anyone used 888 for setting up an outcall? What are the chances of uncovered service with a higher "tip" once they arrive?
Originally Posted by TinkerTailorSp
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 21:51 #2638Banned Member

Posts: 663Yup, Miami has lots of grunge AMPs, but if you head north into Broward you'll find some damn nice AMP set-ups with hot, young cuties, for a reasonable price.
Originally Posted by KevinCostello
[View Original Post]
But, in Hialeah, at 650X w 4th ave (Red Road) there are some nice little Asian girls on rotation there.
-
09-05-21 10:58 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 124888
I went south beach location. The place itself isn't luxurious and small, but it's neat and tidy. I saw Airi and also a tall Argentinian blonde- both were very pretty and had nice attitudes. I was all in at 2 and it was a vary good value if you ask me. Even at more I wold have been pleased session was closer to GH (bbj, kiss, etc) I really appreciate this group and given how bug they are I imagine quality can't be this good across the spectrum more sharing on these boards will help find the quality ones. This is way better than the Asian AMPs which were dirty and older providers in Miami.
-
09-03-21 21:00 #2636Banned Member

Posts: 663Extras
Head west on 163rd street to Ne 16X or 8X address, extras there.
Originally Posted by TheOldMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






