Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 300 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2665
    Quote Originally Posted by Mong21  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I was confused. But I'm talking about the place you just posted the link to 6500 address.

    This place, the girls used to be a little more laid back and would give a little massage, play with you a little. Get in the mood and then get to business. Last time I went, it was rushed and strictly business. That's fine, but for that I'll hit a Latina spot and the girls are way hotter.

    Miami needs some AMP like Orlando has.
    Yeah, West 4. Th ave is Red Road, and like I said, this is just a good FS stop, pump and dump mostly, a good massage with the pleasantries is not what this AMP is about.

    But, like I always like to remind everyone, it all depends upn the girl.

    I went to an unreported foot spa recently and got awesome FS from a girl in a place with a no FS reputation. When I went back 2 weeks later, she was gone and some stuffy looking older Asian lady was there.

  2. #2664

    888

    Hey guys wondering how does the 888 companios work.

    Just call them up or now on their website its email and schedule and they will call you and tell you the location or is there a fixed location that you can just walk into.

  3. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by Mong21  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I was confused. But I'm talking about the place you just posted the link to 6500 address.

    This place, the girls used to be a little more laid back and would give a little massage, play with you a little. Get in the mood and then get to business. Last time I went, it was rushed and strictly business. That's fine, but for that I'll hit a Latina spot and the girls are way hotter.

    Miami needs some AMP like Orlando has.
    I've been to lots of LMPs, but I keep coming back to AMPs. Funny, because the language barrier is actually greater at the AMPs, but the Chinese and Korean ladies just seem to be more friendly, more accommodating, and more focused on service.

    But, this has just been my experience, every AMP girl is different so different mongers will have different experiences.

  4. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    I would not recommend the AMP on Red for any type of massage other than a HJ.

    Also called Wei Spa, It's an FS fun stop and that's about it. I don't think the girls there want to do massage anyways. Google the ph#s.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...aleah-fl-86250#rubmaps.
    Maybe I was confused. But I'm talking about the place you just posted the link to 6500 address.

    This place, the girls used to be a little more laid back and would give a little massage, play with you a little. Get in the mood and then get to business. Last time I went, it was rushed and strictly business. That's fine, but for that I'll hit a Latina spot and the girls are way hotter.

    Miami needs some AMP like Orlando has.

  5. #2661

    Dream Girl Spa Hialeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Mong21  [View Original Post]
    So to follow up on your post.

    I've been there many times. Started years ago before it became more popular. It was always really good and never any complaints.

    After not going for a while, I went earlier this year. I felt I had the same experience as you did. I was hoping for a little relaxation massage (not a real one but at least some touching and get in the mood type of massage). Instead it was immediately right to the point, strictly business and rushed. Sure it's a little pricey for an AMP, but used to be worth it. TBH if I'm going to pay $$ and be rushed, I'd rather pay $$. 4 and go get some dime Latinas. I too did not have a good experience.

    Having said that, I'll give it another shot and see what happens.
    I would not recommend the AMP on Red for any type of massage other than a HJ.

    Also called Wei Spa, It's an FS fun stop and that's about it. I don't think the girls there want to do massage anyways. Google the ph#s.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...aleah-fl-86250#rubmaps.

  6. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiSisTheEnd  [View Original Post]
    Was 2 for hr or hhr?

    I'm curious to give 888 a shot because LC and adultsearch have dried up lately, not sure if its temporary or what LOL.

    What was the process with them? Just call them and get setup? Kinda asking because of the whole user login to see the pics of the girls on their site.
    I always call 888 before showing up. They send real pics of who is available. Cost is $$ 75.

  7. #2659
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldwideHorny  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree with you. Sorry my post sounded gritty. I went there at around 2 PM Today.
    So to follow up on your post.

    I've been there many times. Started years ago before it became more popular. It was always really good and never any complaints.

    After not going for a while, I went earlier this year. I felt I had the same experience as you did. I was hoping for a little relaxation massage (not a real one but at least some touching and get in the mood type of massage). Instead it was immediately right to the point, strictly business and rushed. Sure it's a little pricey for an AMP, but used to be worth it. TBH if I'm going to pay $$ and be rushed, I'd rather pay $$. 4 and go get some dime Latinas. I too did not have a good experience.

    Having said that, I'll give it another shot and see what happens.

  8. #2658
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Really, because I've been there 7 or 8 times and all but once I got the royal treatment from these girls.

    Like little Lisa, wears a cheer leaders outfit with no panties, a real turn on. And I normally get a BBBJ with lots of ball sucking there too.

    But, if you say it sucked, then OK. Noted. I met the owner once and he likes to bring in hot, young girls. So 200-250 is the total tab there normally.

    It's possible that you're not approaching this situation at the best angle. I'll bet that if you go back and let them know you've been there before, you'll get a better reception.

    Always remember that it's not the establishment that's rated, it's the women. So, I would see a different girl, a initially friendly lady who's dressed for sexcess.
    I totally agree with you. Sorry my post sounded gritty. I went there at around 2 PM Today.

  9. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by DahBull  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Big Luber,

    You have a way with words. Every post of yours as it relates to AMPs and other stuff is worth reading and right on the money. Thank you.

    - DB.
    Thanks man, I like to share my real life experiences to save other like minded mongers the time consuming task of figuring it out.

  10. #2656

    6. 5. 0. 0. Red. Rd.

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldwideHorny  [View Original Post]
    Just went there today. By far the worst experience I've ever got from that shit. Money hungry, not friendly and paid for 30 minutes and only got 20. F that place.
    Really, because I've been there 7 or 8 times and all but once I got the royal treatment from these girls.

    Like little Lisa, wears a cheer leaders outfit with no panties, a real turn on. And I normally get a BBBJ with lots of ball sucking there too.

    But, if you say it sucked, then OK. Noted. I met the owner once and he likes to bring in hot, young girls. So 200-250 is the total tab there normally.

    It's possible that you're not approaching this situation at the best angle. I'll bet that if you go back and let them know you've been there before, you'll get a better reception.

    Always remember that it's not the establishment that's rated, it's the women. So, I would see a different girl, a initially friendly lady who's dressed for sexcess.

  11. #2655
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Yup, Miami has lots of grunge AMPs, but if you head north into Broward you'll find some damn nice AMP set-ups with hot, young cuties, for a reasonable price.

    But, in Hialeah, at 650X w 4th ave (Red Road) there are some nice little Asian girls on rotation there.
    Just went there today. By far the worst experience I've ever got from that shit. Money hungry, not friendly and paid for 30 minutes and only got 20. F that place.

  12. #2654

    Re: AMP trek

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Headed out this past weekend to Asian Wellness off of Ives Dairy near 95, wanted to see Yoyo but everyone was busy with a customer.

    Next, west to tenth at Asian Holistic, ground floor, office building. Found a delightful looking little skinny but shapely girl, Candy. About 85 pounds, classic little Asian girl's body.

    Had a tight little one piece on and seemed pretty friendly. Actually very friendly.

    I've had lots of time with these pretty. Petite types. They're a favorite of mine. They are scared off by big, unsightly men.

    I'm not going to get into the details or how much money here, these frail type of Chinese girls don't have a price threshold, they have different standards than the average seasoned AMP lady.

    If you're fit and basically good looking man that can speak calmly and be persuasive, know how to negotiate. Then the price is very reasonable.

    But if you're the big fat, hairy, unappealing looking type that is focused on how little you can pay, then the price will be higher and the service reduced, if she can't get you to take a lesser grade girl there.

    These petite Asian spinners can be difficult to deal with but very fun if you know how to approach them.
    Mr. Big Luber,

    You have a way with words. Every post of yours as it relates to AMPs and other stuff is worth reading and right on the money. Thank you.

    - DB.

  13. #2653

    84th Ave AMP

    Went to one of the few AMPs in Dade county that I had not visited yet. On 2nd floor of the Amscot mall on Flagler and 84th Ave. I took the 40 hhr with Jessica. She's young, slim but not skinny and had on a nice short dress. Massage was average. Flip at the 15 minute mark. She motions with the hand, asks how much. She wanted a Benjamin to disrobe. I was dying to see what looked like a great ass so we settled for 80. A little pricey, I know, but holy shit when that dress came off she had the nicest ass I've ever seen on an AMP girl. Perfect shape and consistency. Her technique was weak but I just had her bend over and face away from me while I finished. It was a beautiful site. It didn't feel like FS was available, she wouldn't let me take my mask off and was going bonkers with the alcohol spray. She was pretty cute but otherwise a mediocre experience.

  14. #2652

    What's the link

    What's your xvideos? Interested in 888.

    Quote Originally Posted by MargielaMadman  [View Original Post]
    888 is great, they have a big selection of baddies at multiple locations.

    On my last visit I saw Jacinda the big booty Jamaican girl. Paid the house which was 75 roses and started off.

    Honestly I didn't care for the massage and she kinda caught on, we was on the same energy. Had a tip of $. 40 and felt her get aroused as she was exciting my member, she's a freak. She also let me suck on her nips, really cool girl. She even wanted me to keep going after I popped in the bag after doing RCG & K9. I was pounding it and I'm sure anyone in the other rooms could listen. Not going to lie I was hoping to catch the moans of the other girl in the other room but the music was a bit too loud.

    I'm currently filming all my encounters and will eventually fill up my Xvideos account. I'm really really really surprised noone else has started doing this but I'll just take on the responsibility. Does anyone else record their encounters? I feel like if I'm spending so much I should at least have video to go back to at night LOL.

    There's also underground LMPs around Tamiami airport that I have footage of. Ill make a separate thread about that.

  15. #2651

    AMP trek

    Headed out this past weekend to Asian Wellness off of Ives Dairy near 95, wanted to see Yoyo but everyone was busy with a customer.

    Next, west to tenth at Asian Holistic, ground floor, office building. Found a delightful looking little skinny but shapely girl, Candy. About 85 pounds, classic little Asian girl's body.

    Had a tight little one piece on and seemed pretty friendly. Actually very friendly.

    I've had lots of time with these pretty. Petite types. They're a favorite of mine. They are scared off by big, unsightly men.

    I'm not going to get into the details or how much money here, these frail type of Chinese girls don't have a price threshold, they have different standards than the average seasoned AMP lady.

    If you're fit and basically good looking man that can speak calmly and be persuasive, know how to negotiate. Then the price is very reasonable.

    But if you're the big fat, hairy, unappealing looking type that is focused on how little you can pay, then the price will be higher and the service reduced, if she can't get you to take a lesser grade girl there.

    These petite Asian spinners can be difficult to deal with but very fun if you know how to approach them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape