Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 13939
-
09-16-21 17:45 #8134Regular Member

Posts: 3Tipping question
Hello. I'm new here and this is my first post. How much is a customary tip for a girl advertising 1 hr 500? I've tried searching and reading through different threads and I couldn't find this question already asked. Thank you.
-
09-15-21 22:45 #8133Senior Member

Posts: 342I feel that way about most of these girls anyway. From my experience, they are all out of control. Haven't met one yet that isn't.
Originally Posted by LVKiller
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 19:38 #8132Senior Member

Posts: 342Good to know. I only did a cardate since it was nearby and the area is sage. I wouldn't see her again. Good looking out.
Originally Posted by LVKiller
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 19:36 #8131Senior Member

Posts: 2989Care
To share what info you know? Or Pm is fine.
Originally Posted by LVKiller
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 16:25 #8130Senior Member

Posts: 648It's very dangerous to see her. I used to know her personally her life is crazy out of control.
Originally Posted by ShaolinSword
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 15:22 #8129Senior Member

Posts: 41Magic Monica
Anyone have experience with her when she was in Vegas? She is fine as hell.
https://hot.com/us/nv/las-vegas/esco...18-1951/m-vDNA
-
09-15-21 13:08 #8128Senior Member

Posts: 342Talk your ear off
Yea she pretty much ripped me off since she tried to put on the raincoat and just go at it. No stimulation to get me up or head. But only was a 100. She also talks to damned much about how pretty she is as well as just not shutting the fuck up.
Originally Posted by Contreras9977
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 09:54 #8127Senior Member

Posts: 26She quoted me 350 QV and 750 for an hour to include DATY and BBBJ. No thanks.
Originally Posted by BillDwong17
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 22:28 #8126Senior Member

Posts: 342Big Shelly
I was bored and none of the regulars were responding. Came across this chick and her spot was really close to my house.
Amazing BBBJ skills, but not my type since I'm not into bbw. But it got the job done.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/67086252
-
09-13-21 14:59 #8125Senior Member

Posts: 308Have you seen her since the baby? Hoping for minimal baby damage. LOL don't want to see neck tats AND baby damage.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 14:59 #8124Senior Member

Posts: 247Shelia
She has been around a while, although I have never partaken. She has pretty decent reviews on that oThER board, and is even on P411.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 10:00 #8123Senior Member

Posts: 403She's real
Nice lady. Pics are mostly dated. Was probably a looker back in the day. For me was BBBJ and CFS at a reasonable rate. Ended up not repeating but certainly worth your time if you like thin GILFs.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 02:14 #8122Senior Member

Posts: 799Shiela
She's been around forever. Heard she's not much of a looker but has decent reviews. Not my type but I've read she's legit.
Originally Posted by JimmyB58
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 21:17 #8121Senior Member

Posts: 28She flaked on me twice during one of my stays in Vegas. First night she never showed. Second night she claimed to be on her way then texted me ten minutes later saying her job called her in. She has positive reviews on TER. I remember BBBJ was offered. And one of the reviews mentioned doing her during her webcam broadcast.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 16:20 #8120Senior Member

Posts: 1223Brianna
I know. These neck and boob tats are horrible! These young girls will regret them someday.
Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser
[View Original Post]
I would still see her though. She is white, pale, has a tasty pussy, cums hard during DATY, but yeah, I am so glad I was her regular before all the ink.
When I barebacked her during pregnancy, her tits were so engorged with milk and the nips were super dark and sensitive!













Reply With Quote




