Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 928 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 888 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 13920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8115
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    I know. These neck and boob tats are horrible! These young girls will regret them someday.

    I would still see her though. She is white, pale, has a tasty pussy, cums hard during DATY, but yeah, I am so glad I was her regular before all the ink.

    When I barebacked her during pregnancy, her tits were so engorged with milk and the nips were super dark and sensitive!
    Have you seen her since the baby? Hoping for minimal baby damage. LOL don't want to see neck tats AND baby damage.

  2. #8114

    Shelia

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady. Pics are mostly dated. Was probably a looker back in the day. For me was BBBJ and CFS at a reasonable rate. Ended up not repeating but certainly worth your time if you like thin GILFs.
    She has been around a while, although I have never partaken. She has pretty decent reviews on that oThER board, and is even on P411.

  3. #8113

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondered if anyone has info on shiela. Don't recall her being talked about on here. If she's legit, pics accurate, what does she offer, seen her ads on multi sites and they all list diff services so no idea what to expect and she doesn't respond to emails at all, ever thru her website. Thanks.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/66942357
    Nice lady. Pics are mostly dated. Was probably a looker back in the day. For me was BBBJ and CFS at a reasonable rate. Ended up not repeating but certainly worth your time if you like thin GILFs.

  4. #8112

    Shiela

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyB58  [View Original Post]
    She has 14 positive comments at EB and one said reviews at adultlook.
    She's been around forever. Heard she's not much of a looker but has decent reviews. Not my type but I've read she's legit.

  5. #8111
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondered if anyone has info on shiela. Don't recall her being talked about on here. If she's legit, pics accurate, what does she offer, seen her ads on multi sites and they all list diff services so no idea what to expect and she doesn't respond to emails at all, ever thru her website. Thanks.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/66942357
    She flaked on me twice during one of my stays in Vegas. First night she never showed. Second night she claimed to be on her way then texted me ten minutes later saying her job called her in. She has positive reviews on TER. I remember BBBJ was offered. And one of the reviews mentioned doing her during her webcam broadcast.

  6. #8110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    She looks better without the neck tat. Glad you got to her before she went and fucked up a decent canvas.

    I might still hit her up though cause she's one of the more decent looking and somewhat readily available girls who don't seem to be gouging. Someone on here may have referred me to her before. If it's who I'm thinking of, she's sisters with another provider. Briana is the more attractive one and their rates are comparable.
    I know. These neck and boob tats are horrible! These young girls will regret them someday.

    I would still see her though. She is white, pale, has a tasty pussy, cums hard during DATY, but yeah, I am so glad I was her regular before all the ink.

    When I barebacked her during pregnancy, her tits were so engorged with milk and the nips were super dark and sensitive!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brianna BBFS Vegas (1).jpg‎   Brianna BBFS Vegas (4).jpg‎   Brianna BBFS Vegas (6).jpg‎   Brianna BBFS Vegas (7).jpg‎   Brianna BBFS Vegas (11).jpg‎  

    Brianna BBFS Vegas (0).jpg‎  

  7. #8109
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Brianna and I go way, way back. I doubt if anyone here has banged this chick more than I have. I fucked her at several of her incall hotels, she done outcall to mine, had car dates, and even barebacked her when she was preggo. Haven't fucked her since and it appears she finally had her baby. Not mine LOL.

    Here are some pics from one of my many dates.
    She looks better without the neck tat. Glad you got to her before she went and fucked up a decent canvas.

    I might still hit her up though cause she's one of the more decent looking and somewhat readily available girls who don't seem to be gouging. Someone on here may have referred me to her before. If it's who I'm thinking of, she's sisters with another provider. Briana is the more attractive one and their rates are comparable.

  8. #8108

    Damn shame

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this yapping chick a long time ago. I kept seeing this new girl out on Trop, wearing the same shiny outfit. I finally decided to take the plunge. Turns out, she is supposedly from my hometown. She tried to talk me into sort of being her "pimp".

    I didn't have a good time with her because she talked too much and the smell of her pussy lingered in my car for far too long.

    She went off the radar for a while, but then she popped up by The Orleans in a wheel chair and cast on her leg, tricking by the convenient store. During the pandemic, I have seen her multiple times trying to hustle while wearing that big ass milk jug on her leg.
    Damn shame about the stinky pussy and leg story.

    If you would have accepted her request to be her pimp, I think that might have been you in the wheelchair tbh.

  9. #8107

    Shiela

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondered if anyone has info on shiela. Don't recall her being talked about on here. If she's legit, pics accurate, what does she offer, seen her ads on multi sites and they all list diff services so no idea what to expect and she doesn't respond to emails at all, ever thru her website. Thanks.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/66942357
    She has 14 positive comments at EB and one said reviews at adultlook.

  10. #8106

    Shiela

    Wondered if anyone has info on shiela. Don't recall her being talked about on here. If she's legit, pics accurate, what does she offer, seen her ads on multi sites and they all list diff services so no idea what to expect and she doesn't respond to emails at all, ever thru her website. Thanks.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/66942357

  11. #8105

    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    So I had plans of seeing someone today, a few from out of town are here, looked like it was going to be a great weekend. I called one of them and told her we would try to hook up tonight. Then all of the sudden for some reason something was telling me not to see anyone this weekend. It's not really the risk of COVID, the one I talked to tested negative yesterday, just something telling me not to. I'm going with my instinct and shutting it down today. Maybe I'll wack off later!! Has that ever happened to any of you?
    When I'm in Vegas, nothing stops me. Not even my gut intuition.

  12. #8104

    Not new

    Quote Originally Posted by FosterBananas  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this yapping chick a long time ago. I kept seeing this new girl out on Trop, wearing the same shiny outfit. I finally decided to take the plunge. Turns out, she is supposedly from my hometown. She tried to talk me into sort of being her "pimp".

    I didn't have a good time with her because she talked too much and the smell of her pussy lingered in my car for far too long.

    She went off the radar for a while, but then she popped up by The Orleans in a wheel chair and cast on her leg, tricking by the convenient store. During the pandemic, I have seen her multiple times trying to hustle while wearing that big ass milk jug on her leg.

  13. #8103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Strange day

    So I had plans of seeing someone today, a few from out of town are here, looked like it was going to be a great weekend. I called one of them and told her we would try to hook up tonight. Then all of the sudden for some reason something was telling me not to see anyone this weekend. It's not really the risk of COVID, the one I talked to tested negative yesterday, just something telling me not to. I'm going with my instinct and shutting it down today. Maybe I'll wack off later!! Has that ever happened to any of you?

  14. #8102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her earlier this year, she never had an incall so I passed. I did have phone voice contact a couple of times and she sounded promising for what I like, even though all the red flags on the ads with the "snow baby" and "white girl" postings. There are 7 reviews on PD for whatever that is worth.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Exoticasiaaa

    These are the names she has posted under;.

    Madddiienicole.

    Exoticasiaaa.

    Brianna.

    Brielle.

    Maybe I'll try again when I get back to Vegas?
    Brianna and I go way, way back. I doubt if anyone here has banged this chick more than I have. I fucked her at several of her incall hotels, she done outcall to mine, had car dates, and even barebacked her when she was preggo. Haven't fucked her since and it appears she finally had her baby. Not mine LOL.

    Here are some pics from one of my many dates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brianna bbfs (1).jpg‎   Brianna bbfs (2).jpg‎   Brianna bbfs (3).jpg‎   Brianna bbfs (4).jpg‎   Brianna bbfs (5).jpg‎  

    Brianna bbfs (6).jpg‎   Brianna bbfs (7).jpg‎   Brianna bbfs (8).jpg‎   Brianna bbfs (9).jpg‎   Brianna bbfs (10).jpg‎  


  15. #8101

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Evolon702  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this one? Number search comes up dry. Not sure if she looks familiar from another review or the ripoffs LOL. The neck tat looks familiar.

    Rates seem reasonable and she's responsive.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...l/085629343279
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFeller  [View Original Post]
    She's real, I saw her a few weeks ago. Had her baby in the room so we did it on the couch. Cool chick just not my type, photos are pretty accurate.
    Tried to see her earlier this year, she never had an incall so I passed. I did have phone voice contact a couple of times and she sounded promising for what I like, even though all the red flags on the ads with the "snow baby" and "white girl" postings. There are 7 reviews on PD for whatever that is worth.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Exoticasiaaa

    These are the names she has posted under;.

    Madddiienicole.

    Exoticasiaaa.

    Brianna.

    Brielle.

    Maybe I'll try again when I get back to Vegas?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape