Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 387 of 928 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 887 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 13920
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8130

    Is this ad legit?

    Saw this ad on city source but wasn't sure if it's legit. Some of the ads on the site are definitely fake, but wasn't sure about this one. Couldn't find her on any other legit sites. There's a link to her TER, which is a good sign.

    http://www.city-source.com/marlene/

  2. #8129

    Hailey.

    I dreamed of meeting with Hailey today first time. Texted in morning, got response in around 9 pm, said she's staying in Rio. Asked about outcall, which she agreed if I transfer $10 via cash app. Never used that app and didn't wanted the hassle to register and then associate it with a card or bank account. So I took a cab to Rio and she agreed to meet downstairs. She greeted with a hug and we moved on to our meeting. She is bigger than her pictures with extra pounds, I prefer more petite, but can't call her fat. Our time was great and she was reasonable with two bens. She is legit, very cute and absolutely a darling. Please be a gentleman with her.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...u-right_303587

    Seniors please suggest any petite blonde providers and I will return favor with contacts of other regulars.


    Abby
    Also texted Abby around 11am, said she's in PH for incall and can do outcall if I can arrange an uber. Few mins after she texted that she checked out of pH and came to her apartment somewhere close to tropicana ave which I found strange. How can a person offer incall in a hotel, checkout and reach her apartment within 15 mins? I offered to pay for uber instead which she agreed and said she'll be at my hotel (Venetian) by 12 and no later. I decided to have lunch in the meanwhile, but she flaked and never responded or showed up. I have met her prior to covid at her hotel and had a good meeting. This wasn't expected and a big turn off, I may not contact her again, unless all regulars are busy.

  3. #8128

    Has anyone seen this woman / feet

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/denise-e...s-vegas-210344

    No judgement please.

    Man got to try things at least once.

  4. #8127

    $500 is Enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Zissou  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I'm new here and this is my first post. How much is a customary tip for a girl advertising 1 hr 500? I've tried searching and reading through different threads and I couldn't find this question already asked. Thank you.
    If she advertises $500 per hour, that is plenty. Though if your flush with money, tip what you want to, but the quality women don't expect it. Hell, I would think that not trying to negotiate a lower rate might be refreshing to them. There are so many guys who think that they are in a flea market and try to bargain.

  5. #8126

    Agree

    Do you tip your doctor? Lawyer? Auto mechanic? CPA? Then why tip your WG? IMO when someone earns 100's of dollars per hour a tip is unnecessary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil1974  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I'm alone with this opinion, but pay her the rate she has listed. No reason to tip.

  6. #8125

    Nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Zissou  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I'm new here and this is my first post. How much is a customary tip for a girl advertising 1 hr 500? I've tried searching and reading through different threads and I couldn't find this question already asked. Thank you.
    I don't think I'm alone with this opinion, but pay her the rate she has listed. No reason to tip.

  7. #8124

    Tipping question

    Hello. I'm new here and this is my first post. How much is a customary tip for a girl advertising 1 hr 500? I've tried searching and reading through different threads and I couldn't find this question already asked. Thank you.

  8. #8123
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    It's very dangerous to see her. I used to know her personally her life is crazy out of control.
    I feel that way about most of these girls anyway. From my experience, they are all out of control. Haven't met one yet that isn't.

  9. #8122
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    It's very dangerous to see her. I used to know her personally her life is crazy out of control.
    Good to know. I only did a cardate since it was nearby and the area is sage. I wouldn't see her again. Good looking out.

  10. #8121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Care

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    It's very dangerous to see her. I used to know her personally her life is crazy out of control.
    To share what info you know? Or Pm is fine.

  11. #8120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    I was bored and none of the regulars were responding. Came across this chick and her spot was really close to my house.

    Amazing BBBJ skills, but not my type since I'm not into bbw. But it got the job done.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/67086252
    It's very dangerous to see her. I used to know her personally her life is crazy out of control.

  12. #8119

    Magic Monica

    Anyone have experience with her when she was in Vegas? She is fine as hell.

    https://hot.com/us/nv/las-vegas/esco...18-1951/m-vDNA

  13. #8118

    Talk your ear off

    Quote Originally Posted by Contreras9977  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 350 QV and 750 for an hour to include DATY and BBBJ. No thanks.
    Yea she pretty much ripped me off since she tried to put on the raincoat and just go at it. No stimulation to get me up or head. But only was a 100. She also talks to damned much about how pretty she is as well as just not shutting the fuck up.

  14. #8117
    Quote Originally Posted by BillDwong17  [View Original Post]
    Damn shame about the stinky pussy and leg story.

    If you would have accepted her request to be her pimp, I think that might have been you in the wheelchair tbh.
    She quoted me 350 QV and 750 for an hour to include DATY and BBBJ. No thanks.

  15. #8116

    Big Shelly

    I was bored and none of the regulars were responding. Came across this chick and her spot was really close to my house.

    Amazing BBBJ skills, but not my type since I'm not into bbw. But it got the job done.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/67086252

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape