Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 930 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 888 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 13940
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8135

    Nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Zissou  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I'm new here and this is my first post. How much is a customary tip for a girl advertising 1 hr 500? I've tried searching and reading through different threads and I couldn't find this question already asked. Thank you.
    I don't think I'm alone with this opinion, but pay her the rate she has listed. No reason to tip.

  2. #8134

    Tipping question

    Hello. I'm new here and this is my first post. How much is a customary tip for a girl advertising 1 hr 500? I've tried searching and reading through different threads and I couldn't find this question already asked. Thank you.

  3. #8133
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    It's very dangerous to see her. I used to know her personally her life is crazy out of control.
    I feel that way about most of these girls anyway. From my experience, they are all out of control. Haven't met one yet that isn't.

  4. #8132
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    It's very dangerous to see her. I used to know her personally her life is crazy out of control.
    Good to know. I only did a cardate since it was nearby and the area is sage. I wouldn't see her again. Good looking out.

  5. #8131
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Care

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    It's very dangerous to see her. I used to know her personally her life is crazy out of control.
    To share what info you know? Or Pm is fine.

  6. #8130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    I was bored and none of the regulars were responding. Came across this chick and her spot was really close to my house.

    Amazing BBBJ skills, but not my type since I'm not into bbw. But it got the job done.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/67086252
    It's very dangerous to see her. I used to know her personally her life is crazy out of control.

  7. #8129

    Magic Monica

    Anyone have experience with her when she was in Vegas? She is fine as hell.

    https://hot.com/us/nv/las-vegas/esco...18-1951/m-vDNA

  8. #8128

    Talk your ear off

    Quote Originally Posted by Contreras9977  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 350 QV and 750 for an hour to include DATY and BBBJ. No thanks.
    Yea she pretty much ripped me off since she tried to put on the raincoat and just go at it. No stimulation to get me up or head. But only was a 100. She also talks to damned much about how pretty she is as well as just not shutting the fuck up.

  9. #8127
    Quote Originally Posted by BillDwong17  [View Original Post]
    Damn shame about the stinky pussy and leg story.

    If you would have accepted her request to be her pimp, I think that might have been you in the wheelchair tbh.
    She quoted me 350 QV and 750 for an hour to include DATY and BBBJ. No thanks.

  10. #8126

    Big Shelly

    I was bored and none of the regulars were responding. Came across this chick and her spot was really close to my house.

    Amazing BBBJ skills, but not my type since I'm not into bbw. But it got the job done.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/67086252

  11. #8125
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    I know. These neck and boob tats are horrible! These young girls will regret them someday.

    I would still see her though. She is white, pale, has a tasty pussy, cums hard during DATY, but yeah, I am so glad I was her regular before all the ink.

    When I barebacked her during pregnancy, her tits were so engorged with milk and the nips were super dark and sensitive!
    Have you seen her since the baby? Hoping for minimal baby damage. LOL don't want to see neck tats AND baby damage.

  12. #8124

    Shelia

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady. Pics are mostly dated. Was probably a looker back in the day. For me was BBBJ and CFS at a reasonable rate. Ended up not repeating but certainly worth your time if you like thin GILFs.
    She has been around a while, although I have never partaken. She has pretty decent reviews on that oThER board, and is even on P411.

  13. #8123

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondered if anyone has info on shiela. Don't recall her being talked about on here. If she's legit, pics accurate, what does she offer, seen her ads on multi sites and they all list diff services so no idea what to expect and she doesn't respond to emails at all, ever thru her website. Thanks.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/66942357
    Nice lady. Pics are mostly dated. Was probably a looker back in the day. For me was BBBJ and CFS at a reasonable rate. Ended up not repeating but certainly worth your time if you like thin GILFs.

  14. #8122

    Shiela

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyB58  [View Original Post]
    She has 14 positive comments at EB and one said reviews at adultlook.
    She's been around forever. Heard she's not much of a looker but has decent reviews. Not my type but I've read she's legit.

  15. #8121
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondered if anyone has info on shiela. Don't recall her being talked about on here. If she's legit, pics accurate, what does she offer, seen her ads on multi sites and they all list diff services so no idea what to expect and she doesn't respond to emails at all, ever thru her website. Thanks.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/66942357
    She flaked on me twice during one of my stays in Vegas. First night she never showed. Second night she claimed to be on her way then texted me ten minutes later saying her job called her in. She has positive reviews on TER. I remember BBBJ was offered. And one of the reviews mentioned doing her during her webcam broadcast.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape