Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 688 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 738 788 1188 ... LastLast
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 25013
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14708

    Another Diamond

    What's good all. Saw this girl yesterday had a real good time. No DATY or bb so many will pass. But she was really cool, looks like pics. Started with a nice lap dance then a CBJ. Can take it all and face fucks great. All in all very accommodating for me. She is nice and tight and moans the entire time which I love. Place is ok in quiet little spot in Pawtucket. Not real nice but it's safe there. $150 hh. All in all I'm probably repeating.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4986.htm?cat=1

  2. #14707

    Celeste from Tryst

    What's good all. So I ordinarily don't spend more than 250, but this chick is hot af but really pricey. I can't find much on her. Anyone know anything? If I decide to Toft I'll report back. As always any help is greatly appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetceleste

  3. #14706

    Country Julie

    What has happened to her. Any info?

    Facebook is deleted, anyone have contact info or a trace of it?

  4. #14705

    Greek?

    Melanie has purportedly gone downhill.

    Sparrow is MIA.

    Britney, Joelle and Jade are too.

    Are there any Greek providers worth throwing a cup in to anymore?

  5. #14704
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for info on this one. Very cute. Did some digging and found she was looking for a roommate recently but I have no way of contacting her. Any help helps!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/727449016130

    Thanks.
    All you need to know is right here, more bad reviews than good.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Massa...avannahx0marie

  6. #14703
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegacy  [View Original Post]
    I wrote the review she is using, all true but does have an odor. Which in my opinion and experience is par for the course for these larger providers. Haven't met one who didn't, some stronger than others. Her's is pretty strong.

  7. #14702
    Quote Originally Posted by PvdGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    New here and I don't know how I haven't found this site before. A lot of the ladies I've been curious about I've been able to find info about on here that is super useful. I am looking to see if anyone has any experience with this one yet: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/436763384729.

    She quoted 200/300 and answered quickly. Pics look hot but I like to be cautious. Any info helps. Thanks.
    That's the infamous Jade, she is legit and has been reviewed here numerous times. Known for bbfscip, greek and GFE. Usually works with another. Used to work with an attractive Latina. Reverse search her number in google and search Jade here. I have not seen her but as stated before, she has been reviewed and no real big complaints. However, seems to have raised her prices. Used to be 140 HH.

  8. #14701

    High rollers

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Has a 401 but usually with that kind of description, coming right out with Greek and creampie, nah usually fake. Especially looking that hot, the high rollers don't like that bb shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by PvdGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    New here and I don't know how I haven't found this site before. A lot of the ladies I've been curious about I've been able to find info about on here that is super useful. I am looking to see if anyone has any experience with this one yet: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/436763384729.

    She quoted 200/300 and answered quickly. Pics look hot but I like to be cautious. Any info helps. Thanks.
    High roller guys DO expect bb services.

    If we define the high roller rate, it's certainly more than 200/300. That's high for STG girls but not true high roller rates which approach 1 k and higher. The women at those high levels know it, too.

    BMD.

  9. #14700

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegacy  [View Original Post]
    Newbie tip. "Search Thread. Diamond". Be safe.

  10. #14699

    Suspicious

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvdguy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    New here and I don't know how I haven't found this site before. A lot of the ladies I've been curious about I've been able to find info about on here that is super useful. I am looking to see if anyone has any experience with this one yet: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/436763384729.

    She quoted 200/300 and answered quickly. Pics look hot but I like to be cautious. Any info helps. Thanks.
    Has a 401 but usually with that kind of description, coming right out with Greek and creampie, nah usually fake. Especially looking that hot, the high rollers don't like that bb shit.

  11. #14698

    Some help please and thanks in advance

    If looked all over the forums and can't find what are some good hotel / motel for a quick get toghetor around the prov area, was thinking the one across garden city but have no clue some help please.

  12. #14697

    Anyone tried her yet?

    Hey all,

    New here and I don't know how I haven't found this site before. A lot of the ladies I've been curious about I've been able to find info about on here that is super useful. I am looking to see if anyone has any experience with this one yet: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/436763384729.

    She quoted 200/300 and answered quickly. Pics look hot but I like to be cautious. Any info helps. Thanks.

  13. #14696
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from her? She was my go to for anal.
    Last I heard from her she was engaged and 6 mos pregnant & that was a few months ago. I bet she's back after this kid but who knows, she was one of my go-to's for awhile.

  14. #14695

    Big butt Britney

    Has anyone seen or heard from her? She was my go to for anal.

  15. #14694

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegacy  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. I hope she reads this too. Communication is trash and from previous reports has an odor. I managed to get her to respond and she went dark after a few minutes. Don't waste your time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape