Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 688 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 738 788 1188 ... LastLast
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 25004
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #14699

    Some help please and thanks in advance

    If looked all over the forums and can't find what are some good hotel / motel for a quick get toghetor around the prov area, was thinking the one across garden city but have no clue some help please.

  2. #14698

    Anyone tried her yet?

    Hey all,

    New here and I don't know how I haven't found this site before. A lot of the ladies I've been curious about I've been able to find info about on here that is super useful. I am looking to see if anyone has any experience with this one yet: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/436763384729.

    She quoted 200/300 and answered quickly. Pics look hot but I like to be cautious. Any info helps. Thanks.

  3. #14697
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from her? She was my go to for anal.
    Last I heard from her she was engaged and 6 mos pregnant & that was a few months ago. I bet she's back after this kid but who knows, she was one of my go-to's for awhile.

  4. #14696

    Big butt Britney

    Has anyone seen or heard from her? She was my go to for anal.

  5. #14695

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegacy  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. I hope she reads this too. Communication is trash and from previous reports has an odor. I managed to get her to respond and she went dark after a few minutes. Don't waste your time.

  6. #14694
    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    Any other information, was she alone?

    Any signs of demons or trouble?
    She was alone. Prob previous demons, now just older and only way to make decent money.

  7. #14693
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that's the Amanda I was referring to. The last I talked to her was July. I'll reach out again.

    Here's a link to be clear.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/774-849-1252
    Yeah that's her, she's definitely been around. She was one of my go to's for Greek & could always take a pounding. Last 2 times I tried tho she wouldn't allow it, said it hurt too much so I haven't seen her since. Maybe she's only seeing regulars now, she seemed to be getting picky now for some reason.

  8. #14692

  9. #14691
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Contacted about 6 girls today. Finally made appt with harley. Quoted 100/130/230. Got her down to 80 qv. Met at very nice hotel in warwick. Get up there and she's like 60 ish, skinny, flat chested. But you know whos deciding things at this point. Start with BBBJ, decent with alot of spit. She couldn't do CG because of her leg so we go to doggie cfs for awhile then mish. She just wasnt doing it for me so I had her finish with BBBJ, no CIM. Don't get me wrong she's very nice and friendly, cleaned me up with warm towel even. Just not my thing.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/761025331861
    Any other information, was she alone?

    Any signs of demons or trouble?

  10. #14690

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    The only Savannah I found on TER or connected to Worcester / Providence is NOT this person. Can you help me with a link?
    Not looking very hard.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/220321059723

  11. #14689

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    The only Savannah I found on TER or connected to Worcester / Providence is NOT this person. Can you help me with a link?
    Search right here on this site. She has been talked about often.

  12. #14688

    Amanda in Woony

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Amanda from woonsocket, tall, heavy, blonde she definitely didn't pass. I saw her about a month ago. She gained a lot of weight but was still an ok time. She's in a new apt but still in woonsocket.
    Yeah, that's the Amanda I was referring to. The last I talked to her was July. I'll reach out again.

    Here's a link to be clear.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/774-849-1252

  13. #14687
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Look under Savannah both here and Worcester boards. Not very promising.
    The only Savannah I found on TER or connected to Worcester / Providence is NOT this person. Can you help me with a link?

  14. #14686
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Amanda from woonsocket, tall, heavy, blonde she definitely didn't pass. I saw her about a month ago. She gained a lot of weight but was still an ok time. She's in a new apt but still in woonsocket.
    Link or pictures, so we have more of an idea who's up for discussion here.

  15. #14685

    Sugar babies, seeking arrangements

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer1000  [View Original Post]
    I have been on SA for years, and have had great luck. I tend to overpay, but are these girls grateful. 3-4 gets you everything you want, multiple hours. Anyone interested pm me.

    Doc.
    FYI, there's a forum for just that topic here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...7-SB-SA-thread.

    Plenty of experiences, tips, and tricks.

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape