Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 25004
-
09-13-21 13:55 #14699Pedophile

Posts: 72Some help please and thanks in advance
If looked all over the forums and can't find what are some good hotel / motel for a quick get toghetor around the prov area, was thinking the one across garden city but have no clue some help please.
-
09-13-21 13:42 #14698Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone tried her yet?
Hey all,
New here and I don't know how I haven't found this site before. A lot of the ladies I've been curious about I've been able to find info about on here that is super useful. I am looking to see if anyone has any experience with this one yet: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/436763384729.
She quoted 200/300 and answered quickly. Pics look hot but I like to be cautious. Any info helps. Thanks.
-
09-13-21 13:33 #14697Senior Member

Posts: 160Last I heard from her she was engaged and 6 mos pregnant & that was a few months ago. I bet she's back after this kid but who knows, she was one of my go-to's for awhile.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 11:49 #14696Senior Member

Posts: 250Big butt Britney
Has anyone seen or heard from her? She was my go to for anal.
-
09-13-21 11:45 #14695Senior Member

Posts: 250Diamond
Don't waste your time. I hope she reads this too. Communication is trash and from previous reports has an odor. I managed to get her to respond and she went dark after a few minutes. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by Elegacy
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 18:28 #14694Senior Member

Posts: 116She was alone. Prob previous demons, now just older and only way to make decent money.
Originally Posted by WolverineBlue
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 17:54 #14693Senior Member

Posts: 160Yeah that's her, she's definitely been around. She was one of my go to's for Greek & could always take a pounding. Last 2 times I tried tho she wouldn't allow it, said it hurt too much so I haven't seen her since. Maybe she's only seeing regulars now, she seemed to be getting picky now for some reason.
Originally Posted by LuckyDuck
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 16:02 #14692Regular Member

Posts: 7Diamond
Any info on diamond.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/033461835352
-
09-12-21 15:30 #14691Senior Member

Posts: 57Any other information, was she alone?
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
Any signs of demons or trouble?
-
09-12-21 14:32 #14690Senior Member

Posts: 510Savannah
Not looking very hard.
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/220321059723
-
09-12-21 12:58 #14689Senior Member

Posts: 88Savannah
Search right here on this site. She has been talked about often.
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 10:52 #14688Senior Member

Posts: 116Amanda in Woony
Yeah, that's the Amanda I was referring to. The last I talked to her was July. I'll reach out again.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
Here's a link to be clear.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/774-849-1252
-
09-12-21 10:47 #14687Senior Member

Posts: 196The only Savannah I found on TER or connected to Worcester / Providence is NOT this person. Can you help me with a link?
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 10:28 #14686Senior Member

Posts: 57Link or pictures, so we have more of an idea who's up for discussion here.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 10:12 #14685Senior Member

Posts: 5229Sugar babies, seeking arrangements
FYI, there's a forum for just that topic here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...7-SB-SA-thread.
Originally Posted by Golfer1000
[View Original Post]
Plenty of experiences, tips, and tricks.
BMD.










Reply With Quote




