Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 688 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 738 788 1188 ... LastLast
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 25008
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14703
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegacy  [View Original Post]
    I wrote the review she is using, all true but does have an odor. Which in my opinion and experience is par for the course for these larger providers. Haven't met one who didn't, some stronger than others. Her's is pretty strong.

  2. #14702
    Quote Originally Posted by PvdGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    New here and I don't know how I haven't found this site before. A lot of the ladies I've been curious about I've been able to find info about on here that is super useful. I am looking to see if anyone has any experience with this one yet: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/436763384729.

    She quoted 200/300 and answered quickly. Pics look hot but I like to be cautious. Any info helps. Thanks.
    That's the infamous Jade, she is legit and has been reviewed here numerous times. Known for bbfscip, greek and GFE. Usually works with another. Used to work with an attractive Latina. Reverse search her number in google and search Jade here. I have not seen her but as stated before, she has been reviewed and no real big complaints. However, seems to have raised her prices. Used to be 140 HH.

  3. #14701

    High rollers

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Has a 401 but usually with that kind of description, coming right out with Greek and creampie, nah usually fake. Especially looking that hot, the high rollers don't like that bb shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by PvdGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    New here and I don't know how I haven't found this site before. A lot of the ladies I've been curious about I've been able to find info about on here that is super useful. I am looking to see if anyone has any experience with this one yet: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/436763384729.

    She quoted 200/300 and answered quickly. Pics look hot but I like to be cautious. Any info helps. Thanks.
    High roller guys DO expect bb services.

    If we define the high roller rate, it's certainly more than 200/300. That's high for STG girls but not true high roller rates which approach 1 k and higher. The women at those high levels know it, too.

    BMD.

  4. #14700

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegacy  [View Original Post]
    Newbie tip. "Search Thread. Diamond". Be safe.

  5. #14699

    Suspicious

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvdguy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    New here and I don't know how I haven't found this site before. A lot of the ladies I've been curious about I've been able to find info about on here that is super useful. I am looking to see if anyone has any experience with this one yet: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/436763384729.

    She quoted 200/300 and answered quickly. Pics look hot but I like to be cautious. Any info helps. Thanks.
    Has a 401 but usually with that kind of description, coming right out with Greek and creampie, nah usually fake. Especially looking that hot, the high rollers don't like that bb shit.

  6. #14698

    Some help please and thanks in advance

    If looked all over the forums and can't find what are some good hotel / motel for a quick get toghetor around the prov area, was thinking the one across garden city but have no clue some help please.

  7. #14697

    Anyone tried her yet?

    Hey all,

    New here and I don't know how I haven't found this site before. A lot of the ladies I've been curious about I've been able to find info about on here that is super useful. I am looking to see if anyone has any experience with this one yet: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/436763384729.

    She quoted 200/300 and answered quickly. Pics look hot but I like to be cautious. Any info helps. Thanks.

  8. #14696
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from her? She was my go to for anal.
    Last I heard from her she was engaged and 6 mos pregnant & that was a few months ago. I bet she's back after this kid but who knows, she was one of my go-to's for awhile.

  9. #14695

    Big butt Britney

    Has anyone seen or heard from her? She was my go to for anal.

  10. #14694

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegacy  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. I hope she reads this too. Communication is trash and from previous reports has an odor. I managed to get her to respond and she went dark after a few minutes. Don't waste your time.

  11. #14693
    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    Any other information, was she alone?

    Any signs of demons or trouble?
    She was alone. Prob previous demons, now just older and only way to make decent money.

  12. #14692
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that's the Amanda I was referring to. The last I talked to her was July. I'll reach out again.

    Here's a link to be clear.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/774-849-1252
    Yeah that's her, she's definitely been around. She was one of my go to's for Greek & could always take a pounding. Last 2 times I tried tho she wouldn't allow it, said it hurt too much so I haven't seen her since. Maybe she's only seeing regulars now, she seemed to be getting picky now for some reason.

  13. #14691

  14. #14690
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Contacted about 6 girls today. Finally made appt with harley. Quoted 100/130/230. Got her down to 80 qv. Met at very nice hotel in warwick. Get up there and she's like 60 ish, skinny, flat chested. But you know whos deciding things at this point. Start with BBBJ, decent with alot of spit. She couldn't do CG because of her leg so we go to doggie cfs for awhile then mish. She just wasnt doing it for me so I had her finish with BBBJ, no CIM. Don't get me wrong she's very nice and friendly, cleaned me up with warm towel even. Just not my thing.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/761025331861
    Any other information, was she alone?

    Any signs of demons or trouble?

  15. #14689

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    The only Savannah I found on TER or connected to Worcester / Providence is NOT this person. Can you help me with a link?
    Not looking very hard.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/220321059723

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape