Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 689 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 739 789 1189 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 25008
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14688

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    The only Savannah I found on TER or connected to Worcester / Providence is NOT this person. Can you help me with a link?
    Search right here on this site. She has been talked about often.

  2. #14687

    Amanda in Woony

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Amanda from woonsocket, tall, heavy, blonde she definitely didn't pass. I saw her about a month ago. She gained a lot of weight but was still an ok time. She's in a new apt but still in woonsocket.
    Yeah, that's the Amanda I was referring to. The last I talked to her was July. I'll reach out again.

    Here's a link to be clear.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/774-849-1252

  3. #14686
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Look under Savannah both here and Worcester boards. Not very promising.
    The only Savannah I found on TER or connected to Worcester / Providence is NOT this person. Can you help me with a link?

  4. #14685
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Amanda from woonsocket, tall, heavy, blonde she definitely didn't pass. I saw her about a month ago. She gained a lot of weight but was still an ok time. She's in a new apt but still in woonsocket.
    Link or pictures, so we have more of an idea who's up for discussion here.

  5. #14684

    Sugar babies, seeking arrangements

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer1000  [View Original Post]
    I have been on SA for years, and have had great luck. I tend to overpay, but are these girls grateful. 3-4 gets you everything you want, multiple hours. Anyone interested pm me.

    Doc.
    FYI, there's a forum for just that topic here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...7-SB-SA-thread.

    Plenty of experiences, tips, and tricks.

    BMD.

  6. #14683
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkool  [View Original Post]
    Bro I believe I read on this board that she passed away about a year ago.
    If you're talking about Amanda from woonsocket, tall, heavy, blonde she definitely didn't pass. I saw her about a month ago. She gained a lot of weight but was still an ok time. She's in a new apt but still in woonsocket.

  7. #14682

    Diamond

    Found it interesting that she is using one of her more positive reviews on her recent STG posting.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/033461835352

  8. #14681

    Cumberland

    Is she from lincoin or cumberland? Cranstan too?

    Quote Originally Posted by tkool  [View Original Post]
    bro i believe i read on this board that she passed away about a year ago.
    .

  9. #14680

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    Hey, has anyone seen Amanda lately? I reached out a couple of times and no response which is very unusual. Her phone ends in 1252‬, it's the only number she's had since I've known her and we go back 4 years or more.
    Bro I believe I read on this board that she passed away about a year ago.

  10. #14679

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for info on this one. Very cute. Did some digging and found she was looking for a roommate recently but I have no way of contacting her. Any help helps!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/727449016130

    Thanks.
    Look under Savannah both here and Worcester boards. Not very promising.

  11. #14678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    I almost saw her Saturday am, gave me an address right away on Sumner st before I even confirmed shit with her. I was in area so I drove by, I have think the actual house was on same side of the street but up a little bit. I saw a heavy set older woman on the front porch talking to a couple guys, so I just kept going & bailed. I also have her fb & pics do look legit based on her tattoos. If someone actually sees her a full review would be nice or I may toftt idk.
    I noticed she kept switching numbers so I still wouldn't recommend anyone to go see her just for that alone. Only shitty escort keep switching numbers.

  12. #14677

    Let's talk SA

    I have been on SA for years, and have had great luck. I tend to overpay, but are these girls grateful. 3-4 gets you everything you want, multiple hours. Anyone interested pm me.

    Doc.

  13. #14676

    Info?

    I'm looking for info on this one. Very cute. Did some digging and found she was looking for a roommate recently but I have no way of contacting her. Any help helps!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/727449016130

    Thanks.

  14. #14675

    Amanda. Northern RI

    Hey, has anyone seen Amanda lately? I reached out a couple of times and no response which is very unusual. Her phone ends in 1252‬, it's the only number she's had since I've known her and we go back 4 years or more.

  15. #14674
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    I think there's a little confusion going on here. Someone had been using her pictures in an ad claiming to be a tranny. My guess is it was someone who she ripped off trying to get back at her. I had seen her several times a couple years ago and had generally found her to be a good time. Until she robbed me. There was a report about this on the Southcoast MA forum sometime around August of 2019 I believe. She definitely didn't have a dick, but I would still advise not to see her given her history of ripping people off.
    Can confirm she doesn't have a dick. Can also confirm she is a game player with a HUGE attitude, way bigger than pics, and you should DEF not go see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape