Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 689 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 739 789 1189 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 25013
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14693
    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    Any other information, was she alone?

    Any signs of demons or trouble?
    She was alone. Prob previous demons, now just older and only way to make decent money.

  2. #14692
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that's the Amanda I was referring to. The last I talked to her was July. I'll reach out again.

    Here's a link to be clear.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/774-849-1252
    Yeah that's her, she's definitely been around. She was one of my go to's for Greek & could always take a pounding. Last 2 times I tried tho she wouldn't allow it, said it hurt too much so I haven't seen her since. Maybe she's only seeing regulars now, she seemed to be getting picky now for some reason.

  3. #14691

  4. #14690
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Contacted about 6 girls today. Finally made appt with harley. Quoted 100/130/230. Got her down to 80 qv. Met at very nice hotel in warwick. Get up there and she's like 60 ish, skinny, flat chested. But you know whos deciding things at this point. Start with BBBJ, decent with alot of spit. She couldn't do CG because of her leg so we go to doggie cfs for awhile then mish. She just wasnt doing it for me so I had her finish with BBBJ, no CIM. Don't get me wrong she's very nice and friendly, cleaned me up with warm towel even. Just not my thing.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/761025331861
    Any other information, was she alone?

    Any signs of demons or trouble?

  5. #14689

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    The only Savannah I found on TER or connected to Worcester / Providence is NOT this person. Can you help me with a link?
    Not looking very hard.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/220321059723

  6. #14688

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    The only Savannah I found on TER or connected to Worcester / Providence is NOT this person. Can you help me with a link?
    Search right here on this site. She has been talked about often.

  7. #14687

    Amanda in Woony

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Amanda from woonsocket, tall, heavy, blonde she definitely didn't pass. I saw her about a month ago. She gained a lot of weight but was still an ok time. She's in a new apt but still in woonsocket.
    Yeah, that's the Amanda I was referring to. The last I talked to her was July. I'll reach out again.

    Here's a link to be clear.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/774-849-1252

  8. #14686
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Look under Savannah both here and Worcester boards. Not very promising.
    The only Savannah I found on TER or connected to Worcester / Providence is NOT this person. Can you help me with a link?

  9. #14685
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Amanda from woonsocket, tall, heavy, blonde she definitely didn't pass. I saw her about a month ago. She gained a lot of weight but was still an ok time. She's in a new apt but still in woonsocket.
    Link or pictures, so we have more of an idea who's up for discussion here.

  10. #14684

    Sugar babies, seeking arrangements

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer1000  [View Original Post]
    I have been on SA for years, and have had great luck. I tend to overpay, but are these girls grateful. 3-4 gets you everything you want, multiple hours. Anyone interested pm me.

    Doc.
    FYI, there's a forum for just that topic here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...7-SB-SA-thread.

    Plenty of experiences, tips, and tricks.

    BMD.

  11. #14683
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkool  [View Original Post]
    Bro I believe I read on this board that she passed away about a year ago.
    If you're talking about Amanda from woonsocket, tall, heavy, blonde she definitely didn't pass. I saw her about a month ago. She gained a lot of weight but was still an ok time. She's in a new apt but still in woonsocket.

  12. #14682

    Diamond

    Found it interesting that she is using one of her more positive reviews on her recent STG posting.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/033461835352

  13. #14681

    Cumberland

    Is she from lincoin or cumberland? Cranstan too?

    Quote Originally Posted by tkool  [View Original Post]
    bro i believe i read on this board that she passed away about a year ago.
    .

  14. #14680

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    Hey, has anyone seen Amanda lately? I reached out a couple of times and no response which is very unusual. Her phone ends in 1252‬, it's the only number she's had since I've known her and we go back 4 years or more.
    Bro I believe I read on this board that she passed away about a year ago.

  15. #14679

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for info on this one. Very cute. Did some digging and found she was looking for a roommate recently but I have no way of contacting her. Any help helps!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/727449016130

    Thanks.
    Look under Savannah both here and Worcester boards. Not very promising.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape