Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 25009
-
09-08-21 12:18 #14659Senior Member

Posts: 116Local spinner?
Anyone got a lead on any spinner types in Warwick area that actually respond back? Was thinking of hitting up her Tomm. Any info?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/725878482908
-
09-07-21 20:22 #14658Senior Member

Posts: 4544The woman I saw look nothing like the girl in the pic. But I do think the one that came after when I was about to leave was her. I think she was going to have me do a date with someone else or maybe I was going to get rob. But my gut told me this wasn't right. The fact she lied saying she was home alone when she wasn't scared me still. I thought Chris Hansen was waiting for me outside. That's how young the girl look.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 17:44 #14657Regular Member

Posts: 18Kiyoshi
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/66793634. Any info on this one.
-
09-07-21 17:17 #14656Senior Member

Posts: 97This is the Chanel I would love to know about
Tried a few months back to ask about this one but link I had expired. I included the new link below. Anyone have any experience?
Originally Posted by Maestroo
[View Original Post]
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/954177850942
-
09-07-21 17:07 #14655Senior Member

Posts: 160I almost saw her Saturday am, gave me an address right away on Sumner st before I even confirmed shit with her. I was in area so I drove by, I have think the actual house was on same side of the street but up a little bit. I saw a heavy set older woman on the front porch talking to a couple guys, so I just kept going & bailed. I also have her fb & pics do look legit based on her tattoos. If someone actually sees her a full review would be nice or I may toftt idk.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 15:14 #14654Senior Member

Posts: 69Same
Quoted me $$ , felt it was a little rich honestly, not really much to go on. Plus a little to young in my book!
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 14:22 #14653Regular Member

Posts: 12Correct. Was the bottom floor of a multi family on the right hand side.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 10:16 #14652Senior Member

Posts: 4544Mmmhmmm Sumner street?
Originally Posted by ChrisMason86
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 07:58 #14651Senior Member

Posts: 126Anyone seen her?
See my post #8297.
Originally Posted by JBNimble24
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 07:20 #14650Regular Member

Posts: 12No she had on some sort of leopard body suit or something.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 21:19 #14649Senior Member

Posts: 4544Well I wish I got something. But the girl I saw was nowhere near what the pics on her ad. So either I went on the wrong day and they try to rob me. It's funny you said on Saturday. The girl you saw was she wearing a black shirt and a jean?
Originally Posted by ChrisMason86
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 18:45 #14648Senior Member

Posts: 36She was a nice girl. I seen her at the highrise. And when I was leaving she gave me a piece of freshly baked cake to go. I knew she was just in it to pay the bills and not a junky and wouldn't be around long. We always miss the good ones. Mine that I miss was Amber from Pawtucket. If you know her you know what I'm saying.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 13:56 #14647Regular Member

Posts: 12Saw her on Saturday. Was not impressed one bit. Awful CBJ and that was it. I wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 10:01 #14646Senior Member

Posts: 3748Carly / Layla / Bri
The last time I inseminated her, she was 100 hh. After that, she proclaimed that she wouldn't fuck raw any more, but she was the one that had originally, and very kindly, hooked me up with Jamie, who I first inseminated in that very same room that Bri had used on Leander.
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]
If you've seen her facebooks (she appears to have two active), then you already know what her face looks like. Because I cropped her face and back tattoo, since she's a civilian now. The unedited shots with her full face can now be obtained only via email, and ONLY by those gents that already have my email address.
Here's the relevant portion of a review I wrote a couple years ago, it was the last time I saw her:
At my initiation, we started making out as soon as I arrived (she kisses DEEPLY, with probing, swirling tongue!) and she indeed recognized me.
After the make out session, where I also got re-aquainted with her fabulous natural knockers, she gave me a fabulous BBBJ which was out of this world and had me hard in no time flat! Now you guys know that blow jobs are generally secondary to me, mainly because I'm very sensitive to any unnecessary roughness, and I find that most girls use their incisors as if they were eating a goddam roast beef sandwich! Not Bri, however! Her blowjob was soft and wet, yet firm and stimulating, with no hint of teeth!
Then, I just asked her to climb on top and she did, stuffing my now skyward-pointing hard-on right into her young, tight, juicing cunnt with gusto, and this was still BEFORE I'd worked her up with any DATY!
So after she rode me in bucking, spirited cow girl with those fabulous natural tits bouncing, we decided that it was my turn to give her cunnt some oral attention. So I ate her out for quite a while, and unlike two years ago, she was not so responsive to the G spot massage. (And actually, she admitted that her twat was a bit sore from a lot of recent clients' pounding!) But when I started concentrating on her clit, she went multi-orgasmic and I do not think she was faking! We then rounded things out with some spirited doggy with hair pulling and ass slapping, and finally ended close to the 30 minute mark in passionate mish, legs alternately spread wide, and then over my shoulders, then back to spread wide, with my hands holding her feet with legs almost 180 degrees spread-eagled, with her sighing and panting, which is when I came explosively deep inside her with intense DFK!
Oh! This time, unlike two years ago, I got her to agree to pics of her inseminated snatch! As long as I did not get her face in the picture! (Ooops!) 😈.
There was absolutely no sign of drugs whatsoever, and she was very clear headed and coherent and logical and quite submissive, and very polite, and there were really no red flags whatsoever. Definitely a pleaser! Especially if you like them young and cute, with big natural tits!
-
09-06-21 09:07 #14645Senior Member

Posts: 97Kassie
Very intrigued by the look of her but haven't seen any reports. Does anyone have any intel on this one.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/305993510315










Reply With Quote




