Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17987

    Same old boring massage

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingHead  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a name for her to search. If anyone has any info please let me know or tell me who to search for. Thanks!

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/202252
    Same old boring massage. She has 3 different listings in rr. Not the women in pic. Traveller to stl.

  2. #17986

    Not worth for the $

    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Tantra with https://stlouis.rubratings.com/201791.

    I have been interested in trying it and also have someone across in IL, but not sure what to expect. The one says first time is getting to know each other, not sure to what extent that is, but for 240 I hope it is more than a chat.
    This is ordinary massage which you get for $60 . She has 3 different listings in rr tantra nuru bdsm. Etc. - all are same person and same old boring massage with HE.

  3. #17985

    Correction.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19  [View Original Post]
    I have not had much luck with prolux lately. Most want extra just to touch, and not sure any of them are doing extras beyond that. Renee does an outstanding BBJ. Eden is also fantastic, but hours are more limited so it's been a long time since I've been able to see her.

    WR.
    Sorry, meant to say Reanne not Renee. Reanne is with the Angels Touch group.

    WR.

  4. #17984

    Angels (or Eden)

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDeeds  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers,

    Headed to the St. Louis Area next week. Have been doing research and trying to decide on ProLux or Angels. Which one is better for standard HJ or BJ (covered or not covered does not matter).

    Don't mind spending a few extra bucks for better things in life. The east side is not out as an option either just need to find a place that can be considered some what safe considering.

    Like the places on the East side that use to let you pick the girl of your choice.

    Any Intel would be appreciated.

    P.S. Any Latinas in the area? Feel free to send me a message.

    MrDeeds.
    I have not had much luck with prolux lately. Most want extra just to touch, and not sure any of them are doing extras beyond that. Renee does an outstanding BBJ. Eden is also fantastic, but hours are more limited so it's been a long time since I've been able to see her.

    WR.

  5. #17983

    Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyBrady  [View Original Post]
    Are these both FS places? You describe it like they're more legit, so I want to ask. TIA.
    Both the paradise on Hwy K and in Lake St. Louis are strictly legit.

    Self serve at the most, sorry. Head east young man.

  6. #17982

    ProLux or Angels

    Hello fellow mongers,

    Headed to the St. Louis Area next week. Have been doing research and trying to decide on ProLux or Angels. Which one is better for standard HJ or BJ (covered or not covered does not matter).

    Don't mind spending a few extra bucks for better things in life. The east side is not out as an option either just need to find a place that can be considered some what safe considering.

    Like the places on the East side that use to let you pick the girl of your choice.

    Any Intel would be appreciated.

    P.S. Any Latinas in the area? Feel free to send me a message.

    MrDeeds.

  7. #17981

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    Did Celeste used to go by Sophia? I tried to set something up with Sophia last summer before she went into "retirement" but our schedules never worked out. I don't have the Angels snapchat, do these pictures look like the same girl:
    She is Sophia on SA and was Savannah's with the Angels group now re branded as Celeste, she can change her name all she wants but she has a super bitchy attitude all the time like she is gods gift to men and she's not all that attractive yes but not worth the hassle steer clear.

  8. #17980
    Quote Originally Posted by JOtis  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Sylvia
    It is Sylvia.

  9. #17979
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyBrady  [View Original Post]
    Are these both FS places? You describe it like they're more legit, so I want to ask. TIA.
    I see from your reports, you've shown interest in the E. Side parlors (brothels). You will NOT find those type of massage parlors in Missouri, wishful thinking in the most exaggerated terms. I'm not even sure if there is a club in the state that allows dancers in pasties any longer. Forget nude (?) .... somebody correct me !

    Welcome to Missouri.

  10. #17978

    Massage kneads

    Found a small place close to me in Wentzville via google. Massage kneads, looks to be a small place with just one therapist. Just wondering if anyone has been there.

  11. #17977

    Considering

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    Above is D'Angela Massage II at the LSTL exit. Nice clean store at a busy strip mall. Angela is the boss lady running the desk. One of my fave stores.

    Paradise on K in OFallon also has a nice shower table, young Annie is lovely, (strictly) good massage my 3 visits.

    I'd say both those stores compare to the Zen Manchester shower table.
    Are these both FS places? You describe it like they're more legit, so I want to ask. TIA.

  12. #17976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Celeste

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    If, that is the same woman, Of course she is on SA:
    Looks like Sylvia …

  13. #17975
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    Did Celeste used to go by Sophia? I tried to set something up with Sophia last summer before she went into "retirement" but our schedules never worked out. I don't have the Angels snapchat, do these pictures look like the same girl:
    If, that is the same woman, Of course she is on SA:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 3.16.03 PM.jpg‎  

  14. #17974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Celeste = Sophia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure her number is 636 556 0115. And I'd be interested to hear how your visit goes. She looks lovely but I haven't seen her yet.
    Did Celeste used to go by Sophia? I tried to set something up with Sophia last summer before she went into "retirement" but our schedules never worked out. I don't have the Angels snapchat, do these pictures look like the same girl:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpeg‎   2.jpeg‎   4.jpeg‎   5.jpeg‎  

  15. #17973
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    There use to be a lady gave excellent massages out of condo off 94 in St Charles. Blonde hair, blue eyes. What happened to her? PM me details please. THanks.
    She moved to Florida.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape