Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17972

    Please help

    I will be traveling from Evansville to st. Louis Saturday morning and would like to stop and get a very good massage with a attractive lady with FS! Would someone please help me out with a place and a name. You may pm me if you prefer. Thanks.

  2. #17971
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    Could someone provide me with Celeste's number? I'm happy to TOFTT and report back, but I'm not on Snapchat. Thanks.
    Yes please same here.

  3. #17970
    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    Ask for Monica or Ruby


    2145 W Terra Lane.

    O'Fallon, MO 63366.
    Above is D'Angela Massage II at the LSTL exit. Nice clean store at a busy strip mall. Angela is the boss lady running the desk. One of my fave stores.

    Paradise on K in OFallon also has a nice shower table, young Annie is lovely, (strictly) good massage my 3 visits.

    I'd say both those stores compare to the Zen Manchester shower table.

  4. #17969

    Paradise Massage West for table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by StCamp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good recommendation for a place with table shower preferably in Saint Charles?
    Ask for Monica or Ruby.

    2145 W Terra Lane.

    O'Fallon, MO 63366.

  5. #17968

    Celeste

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    Could someone provide me with Celeste's number? I'm happy to TOFTT and report back, but I'm not on Snapchat. Thanks.
    I'm pretty sure her number is 636 556 0115. And I'd be interested to hear how your visit goes. She looks lovely but I haven't seen her yet.

  6. #17967

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    Let us know how your session with her went. I tried her a while back when she was with Lake's group. I thought she was marginal at best. Body was good but she had too many rules. No touching and it was just a HE. No extras.
    You pretty much hit the nail on the head. Nice body, but the rules are relaxed as far as touching goes. She places your hand on the special areas during the massage and your can roam during the finish. Massage is nothing to write about and you get the standard HE finish, no extras offered. Location is nice and safe. I'd recommend looking around if you want more action.

  7. #17966

    Saint Charles Table Shower

    Anyone have a good recommendation for a place with table shower preferably in Saint Charles?

  8. #17965

    Tantra

    Has anyone experienced Tantra with https://stlouis.rubratings.com/201791.

    I have been interested in trying it and also have someone across in IL, but not sure what to expect. The one says first time is getting to know each other, not sure to what extent that is, but for 240 I hope it is more than a chat.

  9. #17964

    She stopped responding.

    Well that probably explains why she stopped responding after asking her for a verification pic, that she never sent. Thanks for the info!

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Probably not the girl in the pic, I do know a lady in Nashville using the same pics. I would use caution.

  10. #17963

    Doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingHead  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a name for her to search. If anyone has any info please let me know or tell me who to search for. Thanks!

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/202252
    Probably not the girl in the pic, I do know a lady in Nashville using the same pics. I would use caution.

  11. #17962

    Asian spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is it. https://stlouis.rubratings.com/243387.
    You might want to read my post in the Asian apartment blog below. Cute gal and worth 140 . But you will never get more than covered service no matter what. She assumed I was doing VIP and wanted another 200 for BBJ. Yes, delusional.

    Ever.

  12. #17961

    Any info on this one?

    I don't have a name for her to search. If anyone has any info please let me know or tell me who to search for. Thanks!

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/202252

  13. #17960

    Celeste (new Angel)

    Could someone provide me with Celeste's number? I'm happy to TOFTT and report back, but I'm not on Snapchat. Thanks.

  14. #17959
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    Let us know how your session with her went. I tried her a while back when she was with Lake's group. I thought she was marginal at best. Body was good but she had too many rules. No touching and it was just a HE. No extras.
    I saw her 2 or 3 times when she was with Lake. Always hoping for more than I ended up getting. Finally moved on.

  15. #17958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    No, not her. D. Middle-aged. Gave excellent legit massage sometimes more.
    Might be referring to her that worked out of her condo. Lost track after she moved.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape