Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 24707
-
09-09-21 11:17 #17972Regular Member

Posts: 9Please help
I will be traveling from Evansville to st. Louis Saturday morning and would like to stop and get a very good massage with a attractive lady with FS! Would someone please help me out with a place and a name. You may pm me if you prefer. Thanks.
-
09-09-21 01:01 #17971Senior Member

Posts: 411Yes please same here.
Originally Posted by RegisJ1
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 23:57 #17970Senior Member

Posts: 339Above is D'Angela Massage II at the LSTL exit. Nice clean store at a busy strip mall. Angela is the boss lady running the desk. One of my fave stores.
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
Paradise on K in OFallon also has a nice shower table, young Annie is lovely, (strictly) good massage my 3 visits.
I'd say both those stores compare to the Zen Manchester shower table.
-
09-08-21 11:41 #17969Senior Member

Posts: 79Paradise Massage West for table shower
Ask for Monica or Ruby.
Originally Posted by StCamp
[View Original Post]
2145 W Terra Lane.
O'Fallon, MO 63366.
-
09-08-21 09:00 #17968Senior Member

Posts: 335Celeste
I'm pretty sure her number is 636 556 0115. And I'd be interested to hear how your visit goes. She looks lovely but I haven't seen her yet.
Originally Posted by RegisJ1
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 07:47 #17967Senior Member

Posts: 687Jessica
You pretty much hit the nail on the head. Nice body, but the rules are relaxed as far as touching goes. She places your hand on the special areas during the massage and your can roam during the finish. Massage is nothing to write about and you get the standard HE finish, no extras offered. Location is nice and safe. I'd recommend looking around if you want more action.
Originally Posted by Jfouquet
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 01:43 #17966Regular Member

Posts: 2Saint Charles Table Shower
Anyone have a good recommendation for a place with table shower preferably in Saint Charles?
-
09-07-21 21:30 #17965Senior Member

Posts: 239Tantra
Has anyone experienced Tantra with https://stlouis.rubratings.com/201791.
I have been interested in trying it and also have someone across in IL, but not sure what to expect. The one says first time is getting to know each other, not sure to what extent that is, but for 240 I hope it is more than a chat.
-
09-07-21 20:07 #17964Senior Member

Posts: 50She stopped responding.
Well that probably explains why she stopped responding after asking her for a verification pic, that she never sent. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 17:26 #17963Senior Member

Posts: 489Doubt
Probably not the girl in the pic, I do know a lady in Nashville using the same pics. I would use caution.
Originally Posted by HuntingHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 16:50 #17962Senior Member

Posts: 163Asian spinner
You might want to read my post in the Asian apartment blog below. Cute gal and worth 140 . But you will never get more than covered service no matter what. She assumed I was doing VIP and wanted another 200 for BBJ. Yes, delusional.
Originally Posted by ZrGuy
[View Original Post]
Ever.
-
09-07-21 16:01 #17961Senior Member

Posts: 50Any info on this one?
I don't have a name for her to search. If anyone has any info please let me know or tell me who to search for. Thanks!
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/202252
-
09-07-21 14:34 #17960Senior Member

Posts: 155Celeste (new Angel)
Could someone provide me with Celeste's number? I'm happy to TOFTT and report back, but I'm not on Snapchat. Thanks.
-
09-07-21 12:48 #17959Senior Member

Posts: 249I saw her 2 or 3 times when she was with Lake. Always hoping for more than I ended up getting. Finally moved on.
Originally Posted by Jfouquet
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 11:05 #17958Senior Member

Posts: 177Ashley
Might be referring to her that worked out of her condo. Lost track after she moved.
Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





