Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 522 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 7829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4184

    Mohawk St

    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0903  [View Original Post]
    I know she has been reviewed in the past good and bad, but curious if anyone has seen her recently? She looks cute if the pics are accurate, but we all know how fast these girls can go down hill. Also- she's in a private residence on Mohawk so curious if it's safe? Sorry I'm not from the Waterbury area. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks and stay safe out there.
    Mohawk St. Is in a residential part of Waterbury. The biggest danger would probably be the neighbors noticing men coming and going. However, you never know who will be in the residence with her.

    Be careful everywhere.

    Blue.

  2. #4183
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 1

    Responding

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've seen anything on this one but she posts a lot. Anyone?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...h/712764196577
    Kant Delay,

    You are more than welcome to send me a text or call through STG and we can talk. As for the ignorant response referring to "sores on my face", and "being run down from the street" neither are true as I am not a "walker" and have my own place and there are no sores only scars from an allergic reaction to a lotion I tried. Smh.

    I would love to chat and hope to hear from you soon, and you can form your own opinion and thoughts on me, my personality and service (which of course is Grade-A! LOL.

  3. #4182

    Ashlee info?

    I know she has been reviewed in the past good and bad, but curious if anyone has seen her recently? She looks cute if the pics are accurate, but we all know how fast these girls can go down hill. Also- she's in a private residence on Mohawk so curious if it's safe? Sorry I'm not from the Waterbury area. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks and stay safe out there.

  4. #4181
    Quote Originally Posted by Idkwtf  [View Original Post]
    Going by the context, I would presume he's referring to scammers.
    What info exactly are they gathering and for what purpose?

  5. #4180

    Information gatherers

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Forgive my ignorance, Poo. What exactly is an "information gatherer"?

    Blue.
    Going by the context, I would presume he's referring to scammers.

  6. #4179
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/386817321780

    This is one fake ad yet to appear in the Waterbury section of SKIP. Beware of the information gatherers. Poo.
    Forgive my ignorance, Poo. What exactly is an "information gatherer"?

    Blue.

  7. #4178

    Really

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/386817321780

    This is one fake ad yet to appear in the Waterbury section of SKIP. Beware of the information gatherers. Poo.

  8. #4177

    Good point

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenInVegas  [View Original Post]
    I have never had unprotected vaginal or anal sex and have gotten an STD 3 times. I now assume all girls even the clean shiny ones are carrying something and cover up for everything.

    Vegas.
    Good point, many of these girls have body counts larger than a state university.

    Thanks for sharing.

  9. #4176

    Tainted

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    If not for nothing and I'm not sticking up for anyone, she was not born with the clap; also the guy who gave it to her probably gave it to a couple of other girls, so who knows if anyone else has it or the outbreak is under control.

    Be careful out there, infection has its hidden costs.
    You are right! It's a dangerous hobby we all partake in and we need to be careful. That's why this site is important. Houser is right, stuff like this can spread quickly. Stay safe!

  10. #4175

    Tainted girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Post 4155 below?

    BMD.
    If not for nothing and I'm not sticking up for anyone, she was not born with the clap; also the guy who gave it to her probably gave it to a couple of other girls, so who knows if anyone else has it or the outbreak is under control.

    Be careful out there, infection has its hidden costs.

  11. #4174
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    You got that right.

  12. #4173
    Quote Originally Posted by UmmmNick  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure there was a recent review of her having been with a guy and there were accusations of giving the clap. She has since changed pictures. Haven't seen her myself so I can't comment to the truthfulness. But the guy did post screenshots of his conversation with her about it.
    Post 4155 below?

    BMD.

  13. #4172

    Recent review but new pics

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like one from before. Can't remember a name, but this one is saying she's in Wolcott. That's the nogo place, isn't it?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/992367718946
    Pretty sure there was a recent review of her having been with a guy and there were accusations of giving the clap. She has since changed pictures. Haven't seen her myself so I can't comment to the truthfulness. But the guy did post screenshots of his conversation with her about it.

  14. #4171
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]

    I like it better when they swallow the evidence.
    PA.
    https://youtu.be/NQaQ8uLlauE

    BMD.

  15. #4170

    New?

    Looks like one from before. Can't remember a name, but this one is saying she's in Wolcott. That's the nogo place, isn't it?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/992367718946

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape