Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 7829
-
09-05-21 22:05 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 2147Kiki
I think Kiki is doing the VBJ's out of Danbury. If I recall someone accidentally knocked on her door while she was doing a virtual session at the Q. If that flips your switch WTF.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
I like it better when they swallow the evidence.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
09-05-21 21:11 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 487&
Saw one in danbury last week. Says uncovered bbj. With cim.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
Got in hotel room and within 30 seconds the condom came out of the purse and tossed on bed.
Was thinking "oh, nice. She's offering a fukin wrapped mint" LOL.
But I stayed and made sure I gagged her a little before I finished. I admit, I stayed when the cim was unavailable. I'm working on it.
Guess I'm part of the prblem too.
-
09-05-21 21:04 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 487Yes sir
What's next. Virtual bbj?
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
Can see it posted next year.
"So and so gives great vbbj".
Oh the fuckery.
-
09-05-21 20:55 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 611Agree agree
I get an especially big kick out of the ones that Title their posts or write in the body: come get this wet wet; let me squirt all over you; feel my wetness baby; etc, and then follow up with nothing bare, no BBBJ. Okay ladies.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 19:16 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 5229Amen, brother! That's my number one showstopper.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 17:18 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 2147If a BJ has to be covered they should find other means of employment. Not worth the time or dough.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
PA.
-
09-05-21 15:32 #4163Senior Member

Posts: 43Found nothing on name
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...6/331048312560
Tried searching name but came up with nothing unless she went by something else, will probably try out when I get back to CT unless someone has a horror story but if not will post results.
-
09-05-21 14:59 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 251Cassie
She was willing to see me in may but I had to get a room. Wasn't worth the headache despite she is a hell of a lay.
Originally Posted by Jeff987
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 11:45 #4161Senior Member

Posts: 59Cassie
Yes her, I have texted but no response.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 11:40 #4160Senior Member

Posts: 5229Cassie
This one?
Originally Posted by Jeff987
[View Original Post]
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...3/996909649460
There is a review from January stating everything was covered.
Just text her. Let us know.
BMD.
-
09-05-21 09:37 #4159Senior Member

Posts: 59Cassie
Anybody know where blonde Cassie has been?
-
09-05-21 00:18 #4158Senior Member

Posts: 1322Ten months and you haven't seen anything that would be worth checking out? There's got to be at least a few that have been decent enough to try in all that time. You've only had 5 posts. Ask some questions, or PM someone about a provider they have seen. You need to pull the trigger and write a successful review.
Originally Posted by DJohnson555
[View Original Post]
Just be careful out there.
Blue.
-
09-04-21 21:34 #4157Senior Member

Posts: 754A Returning Scam Artist
She's a cash and dash from way back. Avoid.
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/297868924336
-
09-04-21 19:30 #4156Senior Member

Posts: 304Avoid
Ok I read it but I looked back at my conversation with her, it was 6 weeks ago, I'm fine She must have got it in between or he got it somewhere else.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 15:11 #4155Senior Member

Posts: 5229Try this one: https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/351427874475.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



