Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 245 of 522 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 7829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4169

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    What's next. Virtual bbj?

    Can see it posted next year.

    "So and so gives great vbbj".

    Oh the fuckery.
    I think Kiki is doing the VBJ's out of Danbury. If I recall someone accidentally knocked on her door while she was doing a virtual session at the Q. If that flips your switch WTF.

    I like it better when they swallow the evidence.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  2. #4168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    &

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    I get an especially big kick out of the ones that Title their posts or write in the body: come get this wet wet; let me squirt all over you; feel my wetness baby; etc, and then follow up with nothing bare, no BBBJ. Okay ladies.
    Saw one in danbury last week. Says uncovered bbj. With cim.

    Got in hotel room and within 30 seconds the condom came out of the purse and tossed on bed.

    Was thinking "oh, nice. She's offering a fukin wrapped mint" LOL.

    But I stayed and made sure I gagged her a little before I finished. I admit, I stayed when the cim was unavailable. I'm working on it.

    Guess I'm part of the prblem too.

  3. #4167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Yes sir

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    If a BJ has to be covered they should find other means of employment. Not worth the time or dough.

    PA.
    What's next. Virtual bbj?

    Can see it posted next year.

    "So and so gives great vbbj".

    Oh the fuckery.

  4. #4166

    Agree agree

    I get an especially big kick out of the ones that Title their posts or write in the body: come get this wet wet; let me squirt all over you; feel my wetness baby; etc, and then follow up with nothing bare, no BBBJ. Okay ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    If a BJ has to be covered they should find other means of employment. Not worth the time or dough.

    PA.

  5. #4165
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    If a BJ has to be covered they should find other means of employment. Not worth the time or dough.

    PA.
    Amen, brother! That's my number one showstopper.

  6. #4164
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    This one?

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...3/996909649460

    There is a review from January stating everything was covered.
    Just text her. Let us know.

    BMD.
    If a BJ has to be covered they should find other means of employment. Not worth the time or dough.

    PA.

  7. #4163

    Found nothing on name

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...6/331048312560

    Tried searching name but came up with nothing unless she went by something else, will probably try out when I get back to CT unless someone has a horror story but if not will post results.

  8. #4162

    Cassie

    She was willing to see me in may but I had to get a room. Wasn't worth the headache despite she is a hell of a lay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff987  [View Original Post]
    Yes her, I have texted but no response.

  9. #4161

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    This one?

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...3/996909649460

    There is a review from January stating everything was covered.
    Just text her. Let us know.

    BMD.
    Yes her, I have texted but no response.

  10. #4160

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff987  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know where blonde Cassie has been?
    This one?

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...3/996909649460

    There is a review from January stating everything was covered.
    Just text her. Let us know.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 461013AA-E0B6-4B17-84DC-034CFF98CF86.jpg‎  

  11. #4159

    Cassie

    Anybody know where blonde Cassie has been?

  12. #4158
    Quote Originally Posted by DJohnson555  [View Original Post]
    I've been on this board since about last November and still can't manage to find out who are the best and who are the most reliable providers. I've seen a couple names but I'm not sure about them. Any help would be appreciated.
    Ten months and you haven't seen anything that would be worth checking out? There's got to be at least a few that have been decent enough to try in all that time. You've only had 5 posts. Ask some questions, or PM someone about a provider they have seen. You need to pull the trigger and write a successful review.

    Just be careful out there.

    Blue.

  13. #4157

    A Returning Scam Artist

    She's a cash and dash from way back. Avoid.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/297868924336

  14. #4156

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Ok I read it but I looked back at my conversation with her, it was 6 weeks ago, I'm fine She must have got it in between or he got it somewhere else.

  15. #4155
    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her I thought she was nice, I didn't have any problem with her, I enjoyed myself, will repeat cute and friendly.
    Try this one: https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/351427874475.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F5097EE2-D8B2-44AB-A15A-62AE67A5BAF3.jpg‎   EBB0B71A-85A9-4342-808C-F5427C419857.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape