Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 10391
-
09-05-21 14:30 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 37Banned
I've been on SA, off and on for 10 years. I have never been banned. About 10 days ago, I received a warning. That is the first warning I have ever received. They did not tell me the reason for the warning; they just talked about their terms of service. They forced me to scroll through a long document containing their rules and terms of service. They also forced me to watch a short video. I have NEVER had an online dispute or argument. I am always polite. I never talk about sexual activity in my messages. Depending on the girl, I will sometimes say "I'm looking for an intimate arrangement" or "I gave my last sugar baby 300 each time she visited". Apparently, one of these statement triggered the warning but I don't know which one.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 13:35 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 1544I don't bother with arguing with some of the real stupid ones, I just block them. I had one a few days ago with some sob story that her car broke down, she left her boyfriend because he was abusive and has no money, no job, no place to live and no car. So, I messaged her and asked her how can I help her and she has some smart ass response, "you see what my problems are, figure it out". So, I'd tried to get some sort of specifics, plus if I'm giving, I want to know what I'm receiving in exchange. I'm not on that site for gratitude. How much money does she want? What do I get in return? Her response again was some smart ass comment that she just told me what she needed, but I can start out by giving her a car. At no point did she even hint that I would get anything but a "thank you". I was going to explain how the site works, then I realized she's just a pain in the ass and blocked her.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 13:06 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 2184Members as Moderators.
That sucks man. Somehow it is not surprising even though it sounds so scandalous. There is no way that site can moderate such a large board. They have members helping them. A complete conflict of interest but I can actually see big business do that to "save" costs.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 13:02 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 906That bann stick
Because they run their site in a completely deranged way. I found this out the hard way. A lot of girls on there get their premium memberships by working as "moderators" who look at private messages for inappropriate content. So chances are you've met a girl on there who has read all of your private messages. Like any other woman, they can get jealous or just decide you pissed them off and then they will get "even" with you by banning you.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
Since as "moderators" they will also see your support email asking why you got banned don't hold your breath on getting any reply, much less one that makes sense.
I know this because I got banned for a completely silly reason literally hours after having a falling out with a girl who was a moderator, and the same girl logged onto SA and showed me messages she could see to and from other users.
-
09-05-21 12:52 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 184WTF? Banned?
I just got banned from SA! I've heard you guys talk about this happening but I never thought it would happen to me. I've been a loyal subscriber for so long. How can they do this to me?!
-
09-05-21 10:35 #4926Senior Member

Posts: 159However this is the area where Aspen lives. She's a bikini barista too and is incredibly chill, I know she had an ad on here about a year ago that was valid. Who knows, this might be real.
Originally Posted by Rjx1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 00:59 #4925Senior Member

Posts: 184Right, professional pics.
I know I've said it before, but I don't trust anyone with professional pictures like that.
Originally Posted by Rjx1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 19:56 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 1544Nailed it. Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Rousse
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 19:33 #4923Senior Member

Posts: 120Great guide
Great guide. You should also browse this thread for some easy sure things. Getting the experience under your belt and learning how to weed out the girls that have GPS or online scammers is valuable.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 19:25 #4922Regular Member

Posts: 13Does anyone use Secret Benefits?
I haven't yet, only SA, but I'm curious if anyone has had good luck there? Many of the accounts look legit.
-
09-03-21 16:42 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 152Red-headed gal? Yeah, everyone has a kink. I think she got it in a divorce though. Not the same as sustainable income.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 16:12 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 68Most likely fake. The pics are Aspen Ora, porn star.
Originally Posted by DaCruz6
[View Original Post]
Google image search is useful in these situations.
-
09-03-21 16:04 #4919Senior Member

Posts: 40Tgtbt?
https://www.seeking.com/member/3f3a7...a-56fc1730589e
TGTBT? Or gps. One or the other LOL.
-
09-03-21 15:32 #4918Senior Member

Posts: 1544This is exactly my strategy also. Only difference is low-end has been $150 and my limit is $500 total. If she can't host it's usually $400+ room. If she can host, I'll do $500, if she asks (and is worth it).
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
I quit doing general allowances because after a few payments, they get lazy. They quit texting, make it harder to meet and when you do meet, they try to get in and out as quickly as possible.
-
09-03-21 11:05 #4917Senior Member

Posts: 906About sugar.
There isn't a one-size-fits-all answer to that question. I'll just describe what has mostly worked for me.
Originally Posted by Afairma
[View Original Post]
Usually I like to have a meet-and-greet at some public place (usually these days that is someplace we can eat and drink and talk outside) before getting down to serious action. I will usually give a girl $50 or $100 for such a meet and greet, but that is strictly a one-time thing. Either we move on to other things or we never see each other again. It can easily go either way.
For our more private meetings, I prefer getting a discreet hotel room. Since I travel to Seattle on business this can work out pretty well. PPM arrangement prices very much depend on the girl, and can be as low as $200 and on up into the stratosphere. For actual longer-term allowances that can vary a lot to. I've had a few that worked out well (a few meetings a month) for $1500/ month, and some more expensive ones that bluntly provided very little additional value and a lot more drama and trauma. Usually I don't expect such an arrangement to last more than about six months.











Reply With Quote




