Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 694 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 10406
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4946

    Blocking these girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    ... I just block them. ...
    Yes, there are lots of fish in that sea and you just never have time to sort them all out. So if they make it easy for you take advantage of it.

    I've blocked arrangement girls for:
    • Outrageously lying about where they are located. (E.G. Instead of George, WA they are in the country of Georgia).
    • Wanting to sell me pics or videos.
    • Asking for outrageous amounts of money.
    • Asking for any amount of money before meeting.
    • Wanting me to log into some other site so we can chat.
    • Having too much attitude. First impressions are important and if the first impression you make is that you are a bossy b*tch I'm just not that interested.
    • If their pictures show they are obviously grossly fat.

    And any other reason.

    As for that girl who got me banned, I texted her on a Sunday night to reschedule our meeting for that coming Thursday, because I had a family emergency. Monday morning I was about to hop on a plane to deal with that family emergency and she blew up my burner phone with about 100 texts. So I blocked her on the phone and the SA app, and by the time I landed she had banned me.

  2. #4945

    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    I just got banned from SA! I've heard you guys talk about this happening but I never thought it would happen to me. I've been a loyal subscriber for so long. How can they do this to me?!
    I've been on SA, off and on for 10 years. I have never been banned. About 10 days ago, I received a warning. That is the first warning I have ever received. They did not tell me the reason for the warning; they just talked about their terms of service. They forced me to scroll through a long document containing their rules and terms of service. They also forced me to watch a short video. I have NEVER had an online dispute or argument. I am always polite. I never talk about sexual activity in my messages. Depending on the girl, I will sometimes say "I'm looking for an intimate arrangement" or "I gave my last sugar baby 300 each time she visited". Apparently, one of these statement triggered the warning but I don't know which one.

  3. #4944
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I know this because I got banned for a completely silly reason literally hours after having a falling out with a girl who was a moderator, and the same girl logged onto SA and showed me messages she could see to and from other users.
    I don't bother with arguing with some of the real stupid ones, I just block them. I had one a few days ago with some sob story that her car broke down, she left her boyfriend because he was abusive and has no money, no job, no place to live and no car. So, I messaged her and asked her how can I help her and she has some smart ass response, "you see what my problems are, figure it out". So, I'd tried to get some sort of specifics, plus if I'm giving, I want to know what I'm receiving in exchange. I'm not on that site for gratitude. How much money does she want? What do I get in return? Her response again was some smart ass comment that she just told me what she needed, but I can start out by giving her a car. At no point did she even hint that I would get anything but a "thank you". I was going to explain how the site works, then I realized she's just a pain in the ass and blocked her.

  4. #4943

    Members as Moderators.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I know this because I got banned for a completely silly reason literally hours after having a falling out with a girl who was a moderator, and the same girl logged onto SA and showed me messages she could see to and from other users.
    That sucks man. Somehow it is not surprising even though it sounds so scandalous. There is no way that site can moderate such a large board. They have members helping them. A complete conflict of interest but I can actually see big business do that to "save" costs.

  5. #4942

    That bann stick

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    I just got banned from SA! I've heard you guys talk about this happening but I never thought it would happen to me. I've been a loyal subscriber for so long. How can they do this to me?!
    Because they run their site in a completely deranged way. I found this out the hard way. A lot of girls on there get their premium memberships by working as "moderators" who look at private messages for inappropriate content. So chances are you've met a girl on there who has read all of your private messages. Like any other woman, they can get jealous or just decide you pissed them off and then they will get "even" with you by banning you.

    Since as "moderators" they will also see your support email asking why you got banned don't hold your breath on getting any reply, much less one that makes sense.

    I know this because I got banned for a completely silly reason literally hours after having a falling out with a girl who was a moderator, and the same girl logged onto SA and showed me messages she could see to and from other users.

  6. #4941

    WTF? Banned?

    I just got banned from SA! I've heard you guys talk about this happening but I never thought it would happen to me. I've been a loyal subscriber for so long. How can they do this to me?!

  7. #4940
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjx1234  [View Original Post]
    Most likely fake. The pics are Aspen Ora, porn star.

    Google image search is useful in these situations.
    However this is the area where Aspen lives. She's a bikini barista too and is incredibly chill, I know she had an ad on here about a year ago that was valid. Who knows, this might be real.

  8. #4939

    Right, professional pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjx1234  [View Original Post]
    Most likely fake. The pics are Aspen Ora, porn star.

    Google image search is useful in these situations.
    I know I've said it before, but I don't trust anyone with professional pictures like that.

  9. #4938
    Quote Originally Posted by Rousse  [View Original Post]
    Red-headed gal? Yeah, everyone has a kink. I think she got it in a divorce though. Not the same as sustainable income.
    Nailed it. Sent you a PM.

  10. #4937

    Great guide

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    There isn't a one-size-fits-all answer to that question. I'll just describe what has mostly worked for me.

    Usually I like to have a meet-and-greet at some public place (usually these days that is someplace we can eat and drink and talk outside) before getting down to serious action. I will usually give a girl $50 or $100 for such a meet and greet, but that is strictly a one-time thing. Either we move on to other things or we never see each other again. It can easily go either way.

    For our more private meetings, I prefer getting a discreet hotel room. Since I travel to Seattle on business this can work out pretty well. PPM arrangement prices very much depend on the girl, and can be as low as $200 and on up into the stratosphere. For actual longer-term allowances that can vary a lot to. I've had a few that worked out well (a few meetings a month) for $1500/ month, and some more expensive ones that bluntly provided very little additional value and a lot more drama and trauma. Usually I don't expect such an arrangement to last more than about six months.
    Great guide. You should also browse this thread for some easy sure things. Getting the experience under your belt and learning how to weed out the girls that have GPS or online scammers is valuable.

  11. #4936
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Does anyone use Secret Benefits?

    I haven't yet, only SA, but I'm curious if anyone has had good luck there? Many of the accounts look legit.

  12. #4935
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I had one I saw earlier this week. She took me to her home in Issaquah. I took one look at the house and was like, what are you doing this for? After I left, I looked the house up on Redfin it was valued at 1. 4 million and according the KC records she owned it all by herself. I was like, "you got more money than me, what am I paying you for?" She was a little older and a lot of fun.
    Red-headed gal? Yeah, everyone has a kink. I think she got it in a divorce though. Not the same as sustainable income.

  13. #4934
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCruz6  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3f3a7...a-56fc1730589e

    TGTBT? Or gps. One or the other LOL.
    Most likely fake. The pics are Aspen Ora, porn star.

    Google image search is useful in these situations.

  14. #4933

    Tgtbt?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3f3a7...a-56fc1730589e

    TGTBT? Or gps. One or the other LOL.

  15. #4932
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    There isn't a one-size-fits-all answer to that question. I'll just describe what has mostly worked for me.

    Usually I like to have a meet-and-greet at some public place (usually these days that is someplace we can eat and drink and talk outside) before getting down to serious action. I will usually give a girl $50 or $100 for such a meet and greet, but that is strictly a one-time thing. Either we move on to other things or we never see each other again. It can easily go either way.

    For our more private meetings, I prefer getting a discreet hotel room. Since I travel to Seattle on business this can work out pretty well. PPM arrangement prices very much depend on the girl, and can be as low as $200 and on up into the stratosphere. For actual longer-term allowances that can vary a lot to. I've had a few that worked out well (a few meetings a month) for $1500/ month, and some more expensive ones that bluntly provided very little additional value and a lot more drama and trauma. Usually I don't expect such an arrangement to last more than about six months.
    This is exactly my strategy also. Only difference is low-end has been $150 and my limit is $500 total. If she can't host it's usually $400+ room. If she can host, I'll do $500, if she asks (and is worth it).

    I quit doing general allowances because after a few payments, they get lazy. They quit texting, make it harder to meet and when you do meet, they try to get in and out as quickly as possible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape