Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 542 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 8119
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3529

    Loose one?

    I have been trying to find a provider to dream with a loose hole. I mean will try to fit anything in it, destroyed hole, etc. I know it's not what most of you are looking for.

    Anyone know someone? I have tried a bunch, but none can take a fist or more.

  2. #3528
    I've seen her, she was very nice, clean, smelled good etc. Photos are accurate, very sexy in person. I would definitely see her again!

  3. #3527

    Other Missy

    Hey. Been out of the scene for a minute. I was wondering if anyone has had a dream with this girl? Any info appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...e-you/40956426

  4. #3526

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Raichu82;5527060[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/tucson/66615813[/URL]
    Amy's great. Very relaxed, but kinda business like. Pictures accurate. My dream about her was a while ago and only lasted 15 minutes but was worth every cent, and her rates are very reasonable. Incall is a duplex on some little street right off Broadway. Would recommend, as always YMMV.

  5. #3525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Failed Mission

    My trip to Arizona has concluded, before the trip I attempted contact with a few escorts, I heard back from one, goes by Rori. I text with questions and when I would be in Tucson, get a reply a day or 2 later saying yes. Day before going to Tucson, I made another text about rates and where I would be located and heard nothing back. Ended up at a strip club, that report will be later.

    https://callescort.org/520-523-0704

  6. #3524
    Save your money. She's been posting for 6+ years using the same pics. Previous reports from years ago indicates she is much larger and a low quality provider. I'm sure her butt is still big though.

    Quote Originally Posted by TStrong520  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I'm interested by her big white butt. Anyone got any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/66550929

  7. #3523

    Naudi / Brittney?

    Anyone seen this one? I'm interested by her big white butt. Anyone got any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/66550929

  8. #3522

  9. #3521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Seriously her tits are nothing like the pics she posts. None of the pics are her and she says it is not her. She is grossly shaped and her tits are triangle shaped flabby blah. If you like fat ugly whales help yourself.
    This is one who REALLY should not be able to make money in this business. If you're seeing her, I am begging you to please stop. Even in this town you can do better.

  10. #3520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Raichu82  [View Original Post]
    120 hh. Looks mostly like her pics. No BBBJ. Pretty nice but also rushed.
    That's Lucy. I've seen her twice. My sentiments can be expressed using the exact same words quoted above.

  11. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/418802941508
    https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/6275843

    I have seen this one posting for quite awhile. Think she was posting under a different number. Surprised no one has shared anything on her.

    Anyone see her?
    120 hh. Looks mostly like her pics. No BBBJ. Pretty nice but also rushed.

  12. #3518

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/418802941508
    https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/6275843

    I have seen this one posting for quite awhile. Think she was posting under a different number. Surprised no one has shared anything on her.

    Anyone see her?
    Thanks for the heads up on Lauren I'll pass for sure. And the one your referring to on the posts I've been curious and wanting to see her too. Only thing stopping me is that she stays by grant and Alvernon. I'd rather not get into trouble around that area.

  13. #3517

  14. #3516

    Anyone see?

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/418802941508
    https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/6275843

    I have seen this one posting for quite awhile. Think she was posting under a different number. Surprised no one has shared anything on her.

    Anyone see her?

  15. #3515

    Disgusting Tits

    Quote Originally Posted by TStrong520  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm, think I've seen her advertise FS and even some mongers mention it on here before but I may be wrong. I haven't taken the leap to see her as she doesn't interest me that much. But those tits do look nice.
    Seriously her tits are nothing like the pics she posts. None of the pics are her and she says it is not her. She is grossly shaped and her tits are triangle shaped flabby blah. If you like fat ugly whales help yourself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape