Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 8113
-
09-03-21 22:57 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 239Naudi / Brittney?
Anyone seen this one? I'm interested by her big white butt. Anyone got any intel on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/66550929
-
09-03-21 20:48 #3522Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone seen Amy?
-
09-03-21 19:09 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 1286This is one who REALLY should not be able to make money in this business. If you're seeing her, I am begging you to please stop. Even in this town you can do better.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 19:07 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 1286That's Lucy. I've seen her twice. My sentiments can be expressed using the exact same words quoted above.
Originally Posted by Raichu82
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 16:31 #3519Regular Member

Posts: 4120 hh. Looks mostly like her pics. No BBBJ. Pretty nice but also rushed.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 14:48 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 239Thanks
Thanks for the heads up on Lauren I'll pass for sure. And the one your referring to on the posts I've been curious and wanting to see her too. Only thing stopping me is that she stays by grant and Alvernon. I'd rather not get into trouble around that area.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 12:45 #3517Regular Member

Posts: 19Latina
Has anyone met with Vanessa?
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ucson/66594774
-
09-03-21 12:32 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 325Anyone see?
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/418802941508
https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/6275843
I have seen this one posting for quite awhile. Think she was posting under a different number. Surprised no one has shared anything on her.
Anyone see her?
-
09-03-21 10:52 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 325Disgusting Tits
Seriously her tits are nothing like the pics she posts. None of the pics are her and she says it is not her. She is grossly shaped and her tits are triangle shaped flabby blah. If you like fat ugly whales help yourself.
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 23:41 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 239Hmmm, think I've seen her advertise FS and even some mongers mention it on here before but I may be wrong. I haven't taken the leap to see her as she doesn't interest me that much. But those tits do look nice.
Originally Posted by CingCong1
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 18:10 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 496Saw her in the past. But thanks!
I have seen her in the past, we didn't seem to click. The boobs are big, but if I had my wishes, it would be a busty Hispanic lady with big breasts. Loves to make out and wants to experience as many orgasims a 60 plus lady can have. Those are the ladies who after having many O's will not let you go. If anyone has a lead, pm Me please thanks.
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 16:09 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 461Lauren
If I'm correct in the Lauren you are referencing, she has an apartment on Stone & River, she does not provide FS. She definitely likes to make out and does have a large bust, but her menu is limited. That said, she will give you a hand, or multiple hands in the allotted time if you like.
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]
Side note, I saw her a few times in the past, and by past I mean close to 10+ years ago. I did develop a good connection with her and she did allow me to go down on her, and did reciprocate once on me. That said, definitely a YMMV.
-
09-02-21 09:53 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 239Lauren?
Why not Lauren? The older big titty woman that posts on LC and STG. Have you seen her before?
Originally Posted by Butlik369
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 18:17 #3510Senior Member

Posts: 496Special request please
I'm having a hankering for a 60 year old plus with big breasts, Hispanic would be great but not picky, if anyone has a contact please pm Me, also where can we find big titty Michele used to be around Walgreens 29th street and south sixth ave.
Then someone said saw.
Her over by oracle and drachman street. Would love digits or any info. Thanks.
-
08-28-21 23:14 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 764She wanted $$ for hhr with Greek. We went way over and she didn't mind because I ate out (first visit) and brought my toy bag. Sounds like she is pretty moody. YMMV. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by MisterMan1115
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote



