Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 541 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 8113
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3523

    Naudi / Brittney?

    Anyone seen this one? I'm interested by her big white butt. Anyone got any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/66550929

  2. #3522

  3. #3521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1286
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Seriously her tits are nothing like the pics she posts. None of the pics are her and she says it is not her. She is grossly shaped and her tits are triangle shaped flabby blah. If you like fat ugly whales help yourself.
    This is one who REALLY should not be able to make money in this business. If you're seeing her, I am begging you to please stop. Even in this town you can do better.

  4. #3520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1286
    Quote Originally Posted by Raichu82  [View Original Post]
    120 hh. Looks mostly like her pics. No BBBJ. Pretty nice but also rushed.
    That's Lucy. I've seen her twice. My sentiments can be expressed using the exact same words quoted above.

  5. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/418802941508
    https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/6275843

    I have seen this one posting for quite awhile. Think she was posting under a different number. Surprised no one has shared anything on her.

    Anyone see her?
    120 hh. Looks mostly like her pics. No BBBJ. Pretty nice but also rushed.

  6. #3518

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/418802941508
    https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/6275843

    I have seen this one posting for quite awhile. Think she was posting under a different number. Surprised no one has shared anything on her.

    Anyone see her?
    Thanks for the heads up on Lauren I'll pass for sure. And the one your referring to on the posts I've been curious and wanting to see her too. Only thing stopping me is that she stays by grant and Alvernon. I'd rather not get into trouble around that area.

  7. #3517

  8. #3516

    Anyone see?

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/418802941508
    https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/6275843

    I have seen this one posting for quite awhile. Think she was posting under a different number. Surprised no one has shared anything on her.

    Anyone see her?

  9. #3515

    Disgusting Tits

    Quote Originally Posted by TStrong520  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm, think I've seen her advertise FS and even some mongers mention it on here before but I may be wrong. I haven't taken the leap to see her as she doesn't interest me that much. But those tits do look nice.
    Seriously her tits are nothing like the pics she posts. None of the pics are her and she says it is not her. She is grossly shaped and her tits are triangle shaped flabby blah. If you like fat ugly whales help yourself.

  10. #3514
    Quote Originally Posted by CingCong1  [View Original Post]
    If I'm correct in the Lauren you are referencing, she has an apartment on Stone & River, she does not provide FS. She definitely likes to make out and does have a large bust, but her menu is limited. That said, she will give you a hand, or multiple hands in the allotted time if you like.

    Side note, I saw her a few times in the past, and by past I mean close to 10+ years ago. I did develop a good connection with her and she did allow me to go down on her, and did reciprocate once on me. That said, definitely a YMMV.
    Hmmm, think I've seen her advertise FS and even some mongers mention it on here before but I may be wrong. I haven't taken the leap to see her as she doesn't interest me that much. But those tits do look nice.

  11. #3513

    Saw her in the past. But thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TStrong520  [View Original Post]
    Why not Lauren? The older big titty woman that posts on LC and STG. Have you seen her before?
    I have seen her in the past, we didn't seem to click. The boobs are big, but if I had my wishes, it would be a busty Hispanic lady with big breasts. Loves to make out and wants to experience as many orgasims a 60 plus lady can have. Those are the ladies who after having many O's will not let you go. If anyone has a lead, pm Me please thanks.

  12. #3512

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by TStrong520  [View Original Post]
    Why not Lauren? The older big titty woman that posts on LC and STG. Have you seen her before?
    If I'm correct in the Lauren you are referencing, she has an apartment on Stone & River, she does not provide FS. She definitely likes to make out and does have a large bust, but her menu is limited. That said, she will give you a hand, or multiple hands in the allotted time if you like.

    Side note, I saw her a few times in the past, and by past I mean close to 10+ years ago. I did develop a good connection with her and she did allow me to go down on her, and did reciprocate once on me. That said, definitely a YMMV.

  13. #3511

    Lauren?

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    I'm having a hankering for a 60 year old plus with big breasts, Hispanic would be great but not picky, if anyone has a contact please pm Me, also where can we find big titty Michele used to be around Walgreens 29th street and south sixth ave.

    Then someone said saw.

    Her over by oracle and drachman street. Would love digits or any info. Thanks.
    Why not Lauren? The older big titty woman that posts on LC and STG. Have you seen her before?

  14. #3510

    Special request please

    I'm having a hankering for a 60 year old plus with big breasts, Hispanic would be great but not picky, if anyone has a contact please pm Me, also where can we find big titty Michele used to be around Walgreens 29th street and south sixth ave.

    Then someone said saw.

    Her over by oracle and drachman street. Would love digits or any info. Thanks.

  15. #3509
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan1115  [View Original Post]
    She seems right up my alley (and I'd love to be up hers)! I didn't see any quotes of donation on the site, what was the fare?
    She wanted $$ for hhr with Greek. We went way over and she didn't mind because I ate out (first visit) and brought my toy bag. Sounds like she is pretty moody. YMMV. Be safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape