Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 541 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 8113
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3508

    Nikki

    I'm a part time monger, and private. So, this is my first report on here. After seeing the good review for Nikki, I decided to hit her up. She responded less than 5 minutes later. After a few texts / her asking if I'm Uncle LEO, we set up a QV at her incall on Broadway and Pantano for 6 pm. I park, and text her that I'm here. She tells to come along the right side of the pool, and I will see her on the patio. I see her, and go upstairs to her small & cluttered apt. After some small talk and me using the restroom, I start to get undressed. She is getting not getting completely undressed, and I'm thinking WTF. I lay, and starts with a BBBJ. I started fingering her, and ask for 69. Then, that is when the flaking and arrogance started. She is like I don't allow DATY on the first visit, and mumbled this is a quick visit and getting to know each other first bs. Then, she says you can go somewhere else. I have no problem with that. I get dressed, tell her have a good one, and it was yabba dabba doo time. Her rates are 100/ qv 150 hhr 200 hr. What is ironic to me is that she will do BBBJ but not let me DATY. I remember her saying she was in the store while I was texting her, and don't think she showered for my qv. I didn't pay, but the experience pissed me off so much that I had to post. I should be able to get all offered services during the qv. During her flaking / attitude / GPS in my opinion, I will not repeat!

  2. #3507
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Nikki

    I'm glad someone else appreciates her. I think she's great. I like the thickness and her performance is better than anyone else around at the moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    I got an itch for some brown eye and saw Nikki offered it up on her STG ad. She responded promptly and we set up a time for noon at her incall place, which is also her small apartment.
    On the way out, she gave me a kiss and told me to hang onto her number because she had a lot of fun. YMMV. Be safe out there!

  3. #3506
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...i/315665775484

    I got an itch for some brown eye and saw Nikki offered it up on her STG ad. She responded promptly and we set up a time for noon at her incall place, which is also her small apartment. Once inside, we chatted for a few minutes before the clothes came off. She has nice sized B cup boobs, has a little spare tire, and is covered with tats. She started a BBBJ, which was pretty good, but I didn't want to blow in her mouth. I went in for some DATY, which she loved and then gave her several Os with some toys I brought with me. When I was ready, I told her I wanted her ass and she just smiled and pulled out the lube. I put on the raincoat and slid in pretty easy. She is very vocal and even told me she was cumming again while I pounded her ass. I finally finished in the cover and cleaned up. On the way out, she gave me a kiss and told me to hang onto her number because she had a lot of fun. YMMV. Be safe out there!
    She seems right up my alley (and I'd love to be up hers)! I didn't see any quotes of donation on the site, what was the fare?

  4. #3505

    Nikki on STG

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...i/315665775484

    I got an itch for some brown eye and saw Nikki offered it up on her STG ad. She responded promptly and we set up a time for noon at her incall place, which is also her small apartment. Once inside, we chatted for a few minutes before the clothes came off. She has nice sized B cup boobs, has a little spare tire, and is covered with tats. She started a BBBJ, which was pretty good, but I didn't want to blow in her mouth. I went in for some DATY, which she loved and then gave her several Os with some toys I brought with me. When I was ready, I told her I wanted her ass and she just smiled and pulled out the lube. I put on the raincoat and slid in pretty easy. She is very vocal and even told me she was cumming again while I pounded her ass. I finally finished in the cover and cleaned up. On the way out, she gave me a kiss and told me to hang onto her number because she had a lot of fun. YMMV. Be safe out there!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210827_122607_resized.jpg‎   20210827_122646_resized.jpg‎  

  5. #3504

    Tucson

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageRandy  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I'll be in the Tuscon area in a few weeks.

    I've seen a few reviews on this one, but no mention of mario coins for service?

    Is she FS, CIP?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/65719970
    Good afternoon, glad you'll be visiting Tucson. Regarding your questions, her name is Rori and she has been reviewed multiple times, including one by me.

    More specifically to your questions, yes and no in that order.

  6. #3503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Visiting soon

    Like yourself I am visiting the area soon, attempted to contact the one linked below and no response. I've sent a message to another provider and no response.

    If no bites, I may end up at Christie's Cabaret.

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageRandy  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I'll be in the Tuscon area in a few weeks.

    I've seen a few reviews on this one, but no mention of mario coins for service?

    Is she FS, CIP?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/65719970

  7. #3502

    Good luck But Never Again

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageRandy  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I'll be in the Tuscon area in a few weeks.

    I've seen a few reviews on this one, but no mention of mario coins for service?

    Is she FS, CIP?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/65719970
    Roiri's pictures are her on a good day. She responds to texts and was easy to set up a meet. The dirty-to-the-point-of-blackened feet, low if any makeup, and unshaven legs gave me a streetwalker vibe. It was $$ for 1 h IC FS. Paid for it then got HHR with a rush out for next client and no MSOG which was in her ad. She did a BBBJ which was good so she has had some practice. High enough volume that I think I saw the guy before me and the guy after me making it sink in that there was no wash up in-between.

    As always YMMV and OC or car might be better options.

  8. #3501

    Escort alligator.

    Quote Originally Posted by DodgeBros  [View Original Post]
    I know all the sites have their share of fake ads but today when I logged on to Escort Alligator to the check out today's selection I was surprised to see it was overrun with fake ads. 90% of the ads were all scam or a bus of hot bitches broke down in Tucson. Way to easy to spot the scam ads. Really who falls for these fake ads??
    I noticed yesterday there were a lot of fake ads. I texted one and asked what part of town she was, she asked for my zip code so gave her my old zip she gave me a address right away looked up address played along and was asked about cash app told her no that I would do gift card she asked for picture still played along. Told her I was on my way then told her I was at front door and she still asked for picture. I said just look out window. Still wanted picture. I called her a scammer. Reply was I don't like being called a scammer I'm real. Even when I said I was driving off asked for picture and said bro take a picture. I replied bro nice scam.

  9. #3500

    Escort alligator

    I know all the sites have their share of fake ads but today when I logged on to Escort Alligator to the check out today's selection I was surprised to see it was overrun with fake ads. 90% of the ads were all scam or a bus of hot bitches broke down in Tucson. Way to easy to spot the scam ads. Really who falls for these fake ads??

  10. #3499

    Coming to visit

    Gents,

    I'll be in the Tuscon area in a few weeks.

    I've seen a few reviews on this one, but no mention of mario coins for service?

    Is she FS, CIP?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/65719970

  11. #3498
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Nikki

    ILH,

    I'm so sorry, bro. Maybe she was having an off day. I was trying to see her as well and she was a little flaky (1st time she has done that to me and I have seen her about 5 x now, all excellent service).

    She is on the thick side, thought I mentioned that it nothing crazy. Sorry for steering you wrong, man. She's always been great with me. The large amount of tattoos can turn some off, I understand.

    Please PM me for those on your dance card.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    I trusted your judgement on this one brother, because we seemed to share the same taste, up until this one. She was a bit bigger than I like and she was not that attractive, the service was pretty good, but I will not be repeating because my play card is now full with a few amazing providers that should keep my busy for a long time to come. I will still trust your judgement on future recommendations, but this one was a bit disappointing. I do forgive you though. LOL.

    ILH.

  12. #3497
    Quote Originally Posted by SCallIn  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see the first one (the blonde) but no luck. She's takes a while to respond back to texts. Hoping to get something setup with her this week. Let us know if you have any luck. Be safe!

  13. #3496

    How about these two?


  14. #3495
    Appreciate it, I'll decline based off that.

    Quote Originally Posted by AzButtMan  [View Original Post]
    Big Glenn, I posted this on her after I saw her. But as always YMMV.

    Sophia.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...u/910949214579

    Saw Sophia was offering more than just massages. Text and agreed on 1 hr for $ 100. Got there decent motel on NW side room was a little messy and she looked like the girl in the pics. Nice firm ass and huge firm tits. Can tell her BF stays with her but never saw him and it wasn't an issue. So the massage begins and she uses a lot I mean a lot of oil. Massage was nothing but her rubbing oil all over me. Flip was same. She started with a crappy non enthusiastic HJ. Then I remind her about the BJ she says it's an extra 60 so at this point I'm like ok fine let's see if this is better. It's a covered BJ which was worse than her HJ. I had her lay down and finished on my own on her huge tuts. I will not be back and would not recommend.

  15. #3494

    Sophia

    Big Glenn, I posted this on her after I saw her. But as always YMMV.

    Sophia.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...u/910949214579

    Saw Sophia was offering more than just massages. Text and agreed on 1 hr for $ 100. Got there decent motel on NW side room was a little messy and she looked like the girl in the pics. Nice firm ass and huge firm tits. Can tell her BF stays with her but never saw him and it wasn't an issue. So the massage begins and she uses a lot I mean a lot of oil. Massage was nothing but her rubbing oil all over me. Flip was same. She started with a crappy non enthusiastic HJ. Then I remind her about the BJ she says it's an extra 60 so at this point I'm like ok fine let's see if this is better. It's a covered BJ which was worse than her HJ. I had her lay down and finished on my own on her huge tuts. I will not be back and would not recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGlenny  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has partaken with the below. Posts regularly, and has nice pics. Just curious about service and location, thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-help/40744064

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape