Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 751 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 801 851 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 18431
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7181

    Discounts

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Where do they post the discounts? I automatically renewed recently.
    It's a banner at the top of the page when you log in--but maybe only if you are not VIP.

  2. #7180
    Quote Originally Posted by RokurWorld  [View Original Post]
    Are you getting a 33% discount? I'm only showing a 25% discount that's available.
    Where do they post the discounts? I automatically renewed recently.

  3. #7179

    33% Discount

    http://www.seeking.com/billing/membe...romo=FALL21V33

    Quote Originally Posted by RokurWorld  [View Original Post]
    Are you getting a 33% discount? I'm only showing a 25% discount that's available.

  4. #7178

    300

    I got her to agree to 300, but that was during 1st quarantine opening last summer. I guess there weren't as many SDs out during that time. Wish I knew she was ok with BBFS. Didn't go for it because she said cover required, and had no plans to get BC. That was a interesting time, because no one did M&Gs all dates were at the hotel.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Met her precovid. Wouldn't go under 400. She's picky though. Or at least she was. If she is discounting at 300 I might have to start seeing her again.

  5. #7177

    Girl next door

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Met her precovid. Wouldn't go under 400. She's picky though. Or at least she was. If she is discounting at 300 I might have to start seeing her again.
    Did you fuck her raw at 400? If so I would argue that's a pretty good get.

  6. #7176

    I'm going to meet her

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/02f95...8-3df33dc8c475

    Seemed cool enough, DTF, but $500, soo pass on pricing. Better for cheaper on my roster. If anyone does meet / has met, appreciate a report.
    She she hosts that effectively compares to 350.

    Plus she's a stripper, well traveled, new boob job, and bareback after testing (testing = my ask).

    I'll report back after I fuck her next week.

  7. #7175
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/02f95...8-3df33dc8c475

    Seemed cool enough, DTF, but $500, soo pass on pricing. Better for cheaper on my roster. If anyone does meet / has met, appreciate a report.
    Would be a pass for me too. At 31, with horrible tattoos and kids in tow that would be a definite no at 500.

  8. #7174

    Variable discounts?

    Quote Originally Posted by MufDivr1  [View Original Post]
    The sa holiday premium membership discount has kicked in.
    Are you getting a 33% discount? I'm only showing a 25% discount that's available.

  9. #7173
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/28561...8-aa7175e5e911

    This one is looking for 3 k a month SMH.
    Seriously. WTF. For those rates. Can be banging pornstars for hours ffs.

  10. #7172

    IcePrincessLexi

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02f95...8-3df33dc8c475

    Seemed cool enough, DTF, but $500, soo pass on pricing. Better for cheaper on my roster. If anyone does meet / has met, appreciate a report.

  11. #7171
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Met her precovid. Wouldn't go under 400. She's picky though. Or at least she was. If she is discounting at 300 I might have to start seeing her again.
    She told me 500 back early July, I passed.

  12. #7170

    She is real

    Yep. Met her precovid. Wouldn't go under 400. She's picky though. Or at least she was. If she is discounting at 300 I might have to start seeing her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCg  [View Original Post]
    Lives in falls church. I used to fuck her in dc hotels. 450 per. Petite and curvy and college educated.

    BBFS but no cip because no birth control. Used to love pulling out and cumming on her ass.

    Not the best sex ever but great personality, great looks (love that perfect ass on her petite frame.

    I'd absolutely fuck her again at 450.

  13. #7169

    33% discount

    The sa holiday premium membership discount has kicked in.

  14. #7168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    Her last active date is July 5, may be already found someone.
    Thanks. I blew right by the "last active" date. Favorited her anyway; we'll see what happens.

  15. #7167

    These prices. It doesn't stop

    https://www.seeking.com/member/28561...8-aa7175e5e911

    This one is looking for 3 k a month SMH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape