Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7108

    Holy Crap

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone taken a crack at this one? We're texting, just curious if anyone's got a scouting report. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/680c4...2-ce680fd58f84
    Those tits! Let us know how it works out for ya. Good luck!

  2. #7107

    Report on Baltimore boards

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e542a...b-8bcb7bc060cd

    This one seems pretty wild once we got to texting. Has anyone taken the plunge?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5506033.

    Basically confirms your thoughts.

  3. #7106

    Parsnips

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e542a...b-8bcb7bc060cd

    This one seems pretty wild once we got to texting. Has anyone taken the plunge?

  4. #7105

    Emmabeth

    Anyone taken a crack at this one? We're texting, just curious if anyone's got a scouting report. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/680c4...2-ce680fd58f84

  5. #7104

    Seeking Arrangement is full of sh*t

    Received notification from SA that my account has been suspended for solicitation of prostitution which is basically bullsh*t since I did not renew my membership end of July and have not been communicating with anyone on SA for more than 3 weeks. How does one solicit prostitution when one is not even on SA? I appealed but am not holding my breath. I am trying to understand the economic value of them suspending SD accounts. I could see it benefiting them if a SD has paid for the month or pre-paid for 3 months but I didn't even have an active account so they did not even have any of my money. I think when it is time to refresh my stable of SBs, I'm going to use one of the other sites. They don't want my business, fine, I'll take it somewhere else.

  6. #7103

    Iamcnova

    https://www.seeking.com/member/32660...1-74ff44031db2

    Moved to text super quick. Will send additional nudes, then claims she needs a deposit of $40 to go forward. Claims she has numerous clients that have no problem giving a deposit.

    Needless to say, I passed.

  7. #7102
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out a few times over the past few months. Same thing, she reads but no response.
    Same here. Tried different approaches and got left on read.

  8. #7101
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck with this beauty?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95583...a-5a0b5b72364b

    She's 100% my type and reads my messages but doesn't respond. I don't have a pic in my profile but even offered to send one and still no response. Just wondering what might be the secret to success.
    I've reached out a few times over the past few months. Same thing, she reads but no response.

  9. #7100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Letshavefun24

    I was so insulted that I had to post this. Her profile photo is not real. She sends me a photo through text and says her minimum is $1,200. This donkey must be crazzzy. FK is someone actually paying this much for a C grade chick? Bet her pussy stinks.

  10. #7099

    They use your old photos, maybe your IP address as well.

    One thing I have not been able to figure out is how there are all these scammers on SA. If you go on to the Sugar Baby region of reddit, you will read countless tales of men trying to ask girls for their bank account number. What I could never figure out is how they got on SA for free. I mean you have to pay to join right? That doesn't seem like a profitable venture. So they must be using stolen credit cards to get an account.

    Anyway, maybe related to this or not. I think that SA keeps a record of your photos, your IP address, cookies on your browser, whatever tools there are to keep people from creating multiple accounts. The easiest thing to do is just wait 90 days. Failing that, you could use pictures of someone else, different computer, VPN, different payment method, and different email.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillTravel  [View Original Post]
    So my SA account got banned for the first time a couple months back. I decided to dip my toes back in the water today but my account was already flagged for suspicious activity and evidently deleted. I hadn't even upgraded my account to a non-basic membership, let alone sent any messages. Is there a recipe for success on creating a profile after being banned? I used a different email for the account obviously, so I'm amazed their system was able to flag it.

  11. #7098

  12. #7097

    CandyX

    Has anyone had luck with this beauty?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95583...a-5a0b5b72364b

    She's 100% my type and reads my messages but doesn't respond. I don't have a pic in my profile but even offered to send one and still no response. Just wondering what might be the secret to success.

  13. #7096

    They are very sophisticated

    Quote Originally Posted by WillTravel  [View Original Post]
    So my SA account got banned for the first time a couple months back. I decided to dip my toes back in the water today but my account was already flagged for suspicious activity and evidently deleted. I hadn't even upgraded my account to a non-basic membership, let alone sent any messages. Is there a recipe for success on creating a profile after being banned? I used a different email for the account obviously, so I'm amazed their system was able to flag it.
    If you use the same credit card, profile photo and maybe even IP address.

    Even if you use a vanilla card, you need to change the name and address and email it is registered too. Basically anything that repeats on the new profile will trigger the block.

  14. #7095

    Another pro


  15. #7094

    OF ban reversed

    https://mashable.com/article/explici...lyfans-is-back

    That was fast and not surprisingly so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape