Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 18428
-
09-02-21 23:24 #7178Senior Member

Posts: 631300
I got her to agree to 300, but that was during 1st quarantine opening last summer. I guess there weren't as many SDs out during that time. Wish I knew she was ok with BBFS. Didn't go for it because she said cover required, and had no plans to get BC. That was a interesting time, because no one did M&Gs all dates were at the hotel.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 22:58 #7177Senior Member

Posts: 30Girl next door
Did you fuck her raw at 400? If so I would argue that's a pretty good get.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 22:56 #7176Senior Member

Posts: 30I'm going to meet her
She she hosts that effectively compares to 350.
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
Plus she's a stripper, well traveled, new boob job, and bareback after testing (testing = my ask).
I'll report back after I fuck her next week.
-
09-02-21 22:45 #7175Senior Member

Posts: 618Would be a pass for me too. At 31, with horrible tattoos and kids in tow that would be a definite no at 500.
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 21:37 #7174Regular Member

Posts: 23Variable discounts?
Are you getting a 33% discount? I'm only showing a 25% discount that's available.
Originally Posted by MufDivr1
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 20:34 #7173Senior Member

Posts: 117Seriously. WTF. For those rates. Can be banging pornstars for hours ffs.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 20:32 #7172Senior Member

Posts: 117IcePrincessLexi
https://www.seeking.com/member/02f95...8-3df33dc8c475
Seemed cool enough, DTF, but $500, soo pass on pricing. Better for cheaper on my roster. If anyone does meet / has met, appreciate a report.
-
09-02-21 20:29 #7171Senior Member

Posts: 376She told me 500 back early July, I passed.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 19:55 #7170Senior Member

Posts: 468She is real
Yep. Met her precovid. Wouldn't go under 400. She's picky though. Or at least she was. If she is discounting at 300 I might have to start seeing her again.
Originally Posted by SexCg
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 12:05 #7169Senior Member

Posts: 7733% discount
The sa holiday premium membership discount has kicked in.
-
09-02-21 11:57 #7168Senior Member

Posts: 1241Thanks. I blew right by the "last active" date. Favorited her anyway; we'll see what happens.
Originally Posted by Joe1278
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 10:56 #7167Senior Member

Posts: 618These prices. It doesn't stop
https://www.seeking.com/member/28561...8-aa7175e5e911
This one is looking for 3 k a month SMH.
-
09-02-21 10:21 #7166Senior Member

Posts: 55NSAalltheway1
Her last active date is July 5, may be already found someone.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 10:02 #7165Senior Member

Posts: 106Never heard back from her
Reached out to her on 7/2 and never got a response.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 09:21 #7164Senior Member

Posts: 30Girl next door is real and likes sex
Lives in falls church. I used to fuck her in dc hotels. 450 per. Petite and curvy and college educated.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
BBFS but no cip because no birth control. Used to love pulling out and cumming on her ass.
Not the best sex ever but great personality, great looks (love that perfect ass on her petite frame.
I'd absolutely fuck her again at 450.












Reply With Quote




