Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 752 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 802 852 ... LastLast
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 18432
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7167

    These prices. It doesn't stop

    https://www.seeking.com/member/28561...8-aa7175e5e911

    This one is looking for 3 k a month SMH.

  2. #7166

    NSAalltheway1

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    She gets right to the point! Curious for any info. She's in my neighborhood.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b0169...3-f8ce4eeab392

    "I AM TIRED OF HAVING A BORING BEDROOM IN MY MARRIAGE".

    She posted this in all caps!
    Her last active date is July 5, may be already found someone.

  3. #7165

    Never heard back from her

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    She gets right to the point! Curious for any info. She's in my neighborhood.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b0169...3-f8ce4eeab392

    "I AM TIRED OF HAVING A BORING BEDROOM IN MY MARRIAGE".

    She posted this in all caps!
    Reached out to her on 7/2 and never got a response.

  4. #7164

    Girl next door is real and likes sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    The Girl Next Door I talk to her last year she was only asking for 300. I didn't bite, because I had younger / hotter SBs on the line back then.
    Lives in falls church. I used to fuck her in dc hotels. 450 per. Petite and curvy and college educated.

    BBFS but no cip because no birth control. Used to love pulling out and cumming on her ass.

    Not the best sex ever but great personality, great looks (love that perfect ass on her petite frame.

    I'd absolutely fuck her again at 450.

  5. #7163
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    She gets right to the point! Curious for any info. She's in my neighborhood.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b0169...3-f8ce4eeab392

    "I AM TIRED OF HAVING A BORING BEDROOM IN MY MARRIAGE".

    She posted this in all caps!
    She signed up on July 1st, and was last active on July 5th. Good luck if you try to contact her but chances are she's gone.

  6. #7162

    CandyX

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck with this beauty?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95583...a-5a0b5b72364b

    She's 100% my type and reads my messages but doesn't respond. I don't have a pic in my profile but even offered to send one and still no response. Just wondering what might be the secret to success.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out a few times over the past few months. Same thing, she reads but no response.
    Same here. She's read the couple of messages I sent and no response. Wonder if anyone has gotten any of that "oral affection" she mentions? Haha.

  7. #7161
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    NSAalltheway1

    She gets right to the point! Curious for any info. She's in my neighborhood.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b0169...3-f8ce4eeab392

    "I AM TIRED OF HAVING A BORING BEDROOM IN MY MARRIAGE".

    She posted this in all caps!

  8. #7160
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    You thinking trannie? Curious because I always look for the presence or absence of a Adam's Apple or an obvious attempt to hide it.
    The thing has exotic on the title. Look at the shoulders. Anyways, it doesn't matter. Whatever it is. It's fugly.

  9. #7159

    The Girl Next Door

    The Girl Next Door I talk to her last year she was only asking for 300. I didn't bite, because I had younger / hotter SBs on the line back then.

    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBeltway  [View Original Post]
    The Girl Next Door.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba9fb...0-7208e9ea5cae

    Some back and forth online, then moved to txt. Seems legit open to an intro, if that goes well $5 ppm. I understand that is a little high based on the threads in here. I'm interested in meeting to find out more. Will let you know.

  10. #7158

    Anyone get anywhere with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87b14...c-d8eef531ee27

    Has anyone gotten anywhere with her? I've chatted with her on the site for a little bit, but then she just stopped responding. She logs on regularly, so I'm wondering if anyone here has had any interactions with her.

  11. #7157
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    That's a man! Look at that jawline.
    I posted relevant information for anyone who cares. Didn't ask for your opinion, it really isn't necessary.

  12. #7156

    Jawline?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    That's a man! Look at that jawline.
    You can't tell by the jawline. Besides the obvious (presence / absence of a pussy), the only other ways to tell is the Adam's Apple (absence / presence) and pointer / ring finger length (generally, women have longer pointers than ring fingers. When in doubt, grab the crotch, LOL! Also if one can't tell a woman's pussy from some post-op surgery work, then one should probably not be mongering, LOL!

  13. #7155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    That's a man! Look at that jawline.
    You thinking trannie? Curious because I always look for the presence or absence of a Adam's Apple or an obvious attempt to hide it.

  14. #7154
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    That's a man! Look at that jawline.

  15. #7153

    Who's paying this?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape