rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22918

    You're calling me Emily?

    I've been posting here for years, and you still have yet to include names with your "reports" that are so vague as to be meaningless. It looks like I was right about the stupid part.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextMorning  [View Original Post]
    Good Morning, Emily.

  2. #22917

    Harley, don't believe the bad reviews.

    So I had been thinking of seeing Harley, tell I saw the bad review for ghosting. I posted asking how she is other than that and got a msg saying she's worth seeing. So today I msged her for an appointment, she responded timely, gave address and I was on my way. I was told please be on time as she had a later appointment to. I msged her when I was 5 min out and she responded with her room number before I even parked. Was greeted at the door by the chick in the pics, 100% her unfiltered. She was finishing a smoke and then we headed to her bedroom. She has a cute body with nice little titties. Pussy was clean and fresh with maybe some strawberry flavor. BBBJ was above average in was ok with being choked with it. I did spank her ass but first was a little harder then she likes. Covered up for the main event and went in doggy, she's got a great ass and shakes it well. I didn't last long before filling the hat.

    We washed up, had some small talk and I was on my way.

    I wasn't rushed, but I knew she also had a later appointment so I was quick myself. I will go see her again. I often wonder if bad reviews are people trying to keep a girl to themselves or what as this isn't the first time I was very happy I went anyway.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/721749013445

  3. #22916

    Harley, used to have fun with her, no longer

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/007155951337

    Have a backup plan when setting an appointment with this one. She's been posting on STG and SA, double-booking, and will ghost you in the parking lot.

    Stay safe!
    I'm saddened to say I had a couple amazing visits with her with excellent comms, but the 3rd time I felt rushed and her usual bubbly personality flipped 180 degrees and turned into a horrible unattractive temper. It was so bad, I left a partial fee and chalked it up to lesson learned. I can't book with her again after that experience. I hate to go back to look for another reliable person since it's so hard in Jax.

    And my UTR has been hard to get to over the last month, haha. I guess girls eventually find someone else to take your place. Time for another trip to Orlando, LOL!

  4. #22915
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Bumped into Mandy the robber this morning at a corner store. Appeared to be very pregnant. Which one of you is the lucky guy?. LOL.
    You mean Mandy, Mandy, Mandy? How can that be? I thought she never goes through with a date.

  5. #22914

    NS Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Neck,

    Looking for NS Nikki, I find.

    SS Nikki - https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/700461643464.

    Big booty Nikki - https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/937400083519.

    Little nikki snow - https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/744637197552.

    Am I getting warm? Please help me with Nikki 411.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

    found another Westside Nickie -https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/available/078731898245
    Check the "Jax Fishing Guide" post#25

  6. #22913

    Mandy

    Bumped into Mandy the robber this morning at a corner store. Appeared to be very pregnant. Which one of you is the lucky guy?. LOL.

  7. #22912

    NS Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Look through the last 2 -5 pages. There are no good reports. Stg is mainly SW, and setups. Take that back think there is 1 good one I remember seeing, but wasnt over 40. Most will say no GFE. Eros is for "decent" service. A. S is for a little better quality. Also if you truly stay on the Eastside don't visit any provider near you LOL. Eastside is setup / murder capital. Me personally I can't think of anyone besides NS Nikki.
    Neck,

    Looking for NS Nikki, I find.

    SS Nikki - https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/700461643464.

    Big booty Nikki - https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/937400083519.

    Little nikki snow - https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/744637197552.

    Am I getting warm? Please help me with Nikki 411.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

    found another Westside Nickie -https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/available/078731898245
    Last edited by Tallbert; 09-02-21 at 06:40. Reason: found another nickie

  8. #22911

    "Vets"

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDoc  [View Original Post]
    South is mostly the gold ones. But do what most vets do. RTFF LOL.
    Doc, I got 677 post on this forum. You will be a vet one day. LOL I am a out of town in your town for a one night just looking for a little help. Its ok Back in Savannah I always help visitors because this site requires to much research just a one night.

  9. #22910

  10. #22909

    Jessie Eros

    Well, I haven't really posted much on here but I guess this is a good place to start. I had a dream with this beauty earlier and she was a joy to be with. The pics definitely don't lie and she has a great attitude. Comms were good and setting an appointment was easy to do. Clean upscale location and I wasn't left waiting in the parking lot. Damage was steep at 4. Started with a short dance as she disrobed herself and me. Ok mic skills but not amazing, moved on top and definitely knows how to use those hips. Went to mish and she wrappped those legs around and really gets into it. Afterwards we had a good chat while giving me a massage. Overall a really good experience and may repeat before she leaves.

  11. #22908
    I visited one provider and this girl was her roommate. She seemed nice enough she tried flirting to get me into a double but I said no. Looks are maybe 4/5 out of ten. She has a little bit of a sunken in face but overall wasn't horrible. I've been meaning to try her myself.

  12. #22907
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybeeman  [View Original Post]
    I am coming down to Jacksonville from Savannah for the day and was looking for the best over 40 GFE in or out call. I don't really care if I have to pay but don't want to pay to much. Looks like you have a lot to chose from here. I will be on the eastside.
    South is mostly the gold ones. But do what most vets do. RTFF LOL.

  13. #22906

    Invite

    Who's going to be the first to invite them over to your house, so you can pay HIM to fuck his own girlfriend, and do who knows what to you and your house? LOL.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/214384576230

  14. #22905
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRightnow2020  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen anyone post this one yet but she sure does looking tempting to me.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/599058513557

    Has anyone had a dream with her?
    I'm betting that's a fake ad. It has the same structure as a lot of recent fakes.

  15. #22904

    !

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Look through the last 2 -5 pages. There are no good reports. Stg is mainly SW, and setups. Take that back think there is 1 good one I remember seeing, but wasnt over 40. Most will say no GFE. Eros is for "decent" service. A. S is for a little better quality. Also if you truly stay on the Eastside don't visit any provider near you LOL. Eastside is setup / murder capital. Me personally I can't think of anyone besides NS Nikki.
    I try to avoid providers in the east and north side unless someone has seen them before. I mainly stick to providers on the west and south.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape