Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22901

    Thinking about TOFTT

    I have not seen anyone post this one yet but she sure does looking tempting to me.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/599058513557

    Has anyone had a dream with her?

  2. #22900

    Jacksonville

    I am coming down to Jacksonville from Savannah for the day and was looking for the best over 40 GFE in or out call. I don't really care if I have to pay but don't want to pay to much. Looks like you have a lot to chose from here. I will be on the eastside.

  3. #22899

    Jessie in Jax

    TOFTT,

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...20197.htm?cat=

    Jessie in town, a couple back and forth texts, and one ref, and we set time. Pics are accurate! All I can say is whoa. Limited GFE although she said in text it was GFE, everything covered, 4 Marios, she's real. May repeat.

  4. #22898

    Best websites

    Gents.

    Which sites are the best or most reliable? I browse stg but the pics are so grainy the ladies don't look appealing. Tryst is better but half seem like they are not even in Jacksonville. Eros is what it is.

    Are there others that y’all use?

  5. #22897

    Appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeEbanks  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a private message but for everyone else, the pics and text all fake.
    Thank you for the info!

  6. #22896
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    You seem to be just padding a post count without telling us who you're talking about. I initially thought you were just stupid, but I'm not so sure now.
    Good Morning, Emily.

  7. #22895
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    Good Morning, Mandy her headline on STG is, The Nasty One.

  8. #22894
    Good Morning, she's legit, she does BBFS & BBBJ CIM, I believe it's 80 duckes.

  9. #22893

    She is fake and agency

    I sent you a private message but for everyone else, the pics and text all fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/599717992161

    I've seen this fish post before a couple of years ago. The pictures haven't changed. Please, send me your intel.

  10. #22892

    Another one

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/158716632143

    Please, send me your intel for this one too.

  11. #22891

    Assistance

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/599717992161

    I've seen this fish post before a couple of years ago. The pictures haven't changed. Please, send me your intel.

  12. #22890

    By the way

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Wary = careful.
    I actually meant leery.

  13. #22889

    About spelling

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Wary = careful.
    Yeah, I noticed that when I went back to read my post. I hate misspellings but hey, when you can't go back and edit your post, it is what it is partner.

  14. #22888

    Dakota

    FYI, texted her today, she is on vacation until the 8th.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Me deal here. Not if I can l can find someone to split a hotel room? LOL.

  15. #22887

    Same deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I really want to see her, but I don't have the ability to Outcall. If she had an incall I would jump on this one!
    Me deal here. Not if I can l can find someone to split a hotel room? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape