Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,376 to 18,390 of 41287
-
09-02-21 06:36 #22912Senior Member

Posts: 470NS Nikki
Neck,
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
Looking for NS Nikki, I find.
SS Nikki - https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/700461643464.
Big booty Nikki - https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/937400083519.
Little nikki snow - https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/744637197552.
Am I getting warm? Please help me with Nikki 411.
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
found another Westside Nickie -https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/available/078731898245Last edited by Tallbert; 09-02-21 at 06:40. Reason: found another nickie
-
09-02-21 05:16 #22911Senior Member

Posts: 861"Vets"
Doc, I got 677 post on this forum. You will be a vet one day. LOL I am a out of town in your town for a one night just looking for a little help. Its ok Back in Savannah I always help visitors because this site requires to much research just a one night.
Originally Posted by DaDoc
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 03:19 #22910Regular Member

Posts: 14Jessie
Forgot to add the link.
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/5020197.htm
-
09-02-21 03:14 #22909Regular Member

Posts: 14Jessie Eros
Well, I haven't really posted much on here but I guess this is a good place to start. I had a dream with this beauty earlier and she was a joy to be with. The pics definitely don't lie and she has a great attitude. Comms were good and setting an appointment was easy to do. Clean upscale location and I wasn't left waiting in the parking lot. Damage was steep at 4. Started with a short dance as she disrobed herself and me. Ok mic skills but not amazing, moved on top and definitely knows how to use those hips. Went to mish and she wrappped those legs around and really gets into it. Afterwards we had a good chat while giving me a massage. Overall a really good experience and may repeat before she leaves.
-
09-02-21 01:16 #22908Senior Member

Posts: 68I visited one provider and this girl was her roommate. She seemed nice enough she tried flirting to get me into a double but I said no. Looks are maybe 4/5 out of ten. She has a little bit of a sunken in face but overall wasn't horrible. I've been meaning to try her myself.
Originally Posted by DeRipa
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 22:00 #22907Senior Member

Posts: 377South is mostly the gold ones. But do what most vets do. RTFF LOL.
Originally Posted by Tybeeman
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 18:38 #22906Senior Member

Posts: 1246Invite
Who's going to be the first to invite them over to your house, so you can pay HIM to fuck his own girlfriend, and do who knows what to you and your house? LOL.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/214384576230
-
09-01-21 17:06 #22905Senior Member

Posts: 363I'm betting that's a fake ad. It has the same structure as a lot of recent fakes.
Originally Posted by MrRightnow2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 15:56 #22904Senior Member

Posts: 653!
I try to avoid providers in the east and north side unless someone has seen them before. I mainly stick to providers on the west and south.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 15:05 #22903Senior Member

Posts: 861Town Place
Is where I am staying.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 13:26 #22902Senior Member

Posts: 909So many things wrong about your statement
Look through the last 2 -5 pages. There are no good reports. Stg is mainly SW, and setups. Take that back think there is 1 good one I remember seeing, but wasnt over 40. Most will say no GFE. Eros is for "decent" service. A. S is for a little better quality. Also if you truly stay on the Eastside don't visit any provider near you LOL. Eastside is setup / murder capital. Me personally I can't think of anyone besides NS Nikki.
Originally Posted by Tybeeman
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 09:32 #22901Regular Member

Posts: 5Thinking about TOFTT
I have not seen anyone post this one yet but she sure does looking tempting to me.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/599058513557
Has anyone had a dream with her?
-
09-01-21 09:26 #22900Senior Member

Posts: 861Jacksonville
I am coming down to Jacksonville from Savannah for the day and was looking for the best over 40 GFE in or out call. I don't really care if I have to pay but don't want to pay to much. Looks like you have a lot to chose from here. I will be on the eastside.
-
09-01-21 08:24 #22899Senior Member

Posts: 162Jessie in Jax
TOFTT,
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...20197.htm?cat=
Jessie in town, a couple back and forth texts, and one ref, and we set time. Pics are accurate! All I can say is whoa. Limited GFE although she said in text it was GFE, everything covered, 4 Marios, she's real. May repeat.
-
09-01-21 08:11 #22898Senior Member

Posts: 134Best websites
Gents.
Which sites are the best or most reliable? I browse stg but the pics are so grainy the ladies don't look appealing. Tryst is better but half seem like they are not even in Jacksonville. Eros is what it is.
Are there others that y’all use?











Reply With Quote





