Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,166 to 15,180 of 39985
-
09-01-21 17:13 #24820Senior Member

Posts: 57https://chicago.rubratings.com/222848
Originally Posted by MiroMaro
[View Original Post]
She's not full service, she's the only one I know.
FS Indian is hard, if not impossible, to find. If anyone knows of one please PM. I've tried SA too but there ain't much there.
-
09-01-21 16:00 #24819Senior Member

Posts: 157Aol
I was on my normal mid day SW routes and ended up farther north than usual so figured I would try AOL after reading your post. I have been meaning to try it out for a while and I know it's been talked about plenty just too lazy to look.
Quick Notes:
-Jazzy. Big fake ass, D fake tits, looked pretty good but was wearing a mask. I love thick Latina's so it was right up my alley. Very nice but no English at all.
-60 HH door.
-Not a horrible massage.
-60 L1 W / Tits out / pants off and L2 offered just not sure how much (I assume 100). She was wet for sure so I think L3 is there (she was so laid back) for either the right price or maybe a few visits.
-Room / office space was pretty janky but who cares.
-parking wasn't bad at all although I did risk it and park in permit parking but finding a free spot would've only taken a few minutes. Again I'm a lazy MF lately.
-Great area for some good tacos after
Originally Posted by CrazyShady
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 14:14 #24818Senior Member

Posts: 152That would be interesting any details?
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 13:41 #24817Senior Member

Posts: 1445There used to be a lot of Indian and Middle Eastern girls who would tour from Toronto but that's obviously stopped when the border closed.
Originally Posted by MiroMaro
[View Original Post]
The closest I've seen in Chicago recently was a Persian girl.
-
09-01-21 10:36 #24816Senior Member

Posts: 152Does not have to be a parlor, open to any Indian suggestions
I am wondering if there are any Indian experiences at all. Does not have to parlor.
Originally Posted by MiroMaro
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 23:47 #24815Senior Member

Posts: 69SXL. Kelly
Has anyone tried SXL recently? Is Kelly attractive? Or would West River be a better bet? TIA.
-
08-31-21 21:49 #24814Senior Member

Posts: 561Lol
Where in hell do they get ideas like that? BS for sure.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 17:23 #24813Regular Member

Posts: 15Latina massage
I've heard AOL and sunrise are good Latina massage places just curious if anybody has a good recommendation on who to see and where to go for sure and also what's the damage looking at if it's the same as an Asian parlor price wise.
-
08-31-21 14:40 #24812Senior Member

Posts: 118Escape
Anyone remember Escape Salon on 111th and Central in Oak Lawn / Alsip. It apparently has been closed for over 2 years now. But I'm looking for similar places like that. Salons that offer massages out the back LOL. Or anyone know if those girls from Escape still work somewhere else?
-
08-31-21 09:47 #24811Senior Member

Posts: 808She had a brief run with spa paris before setting up her oak brook location that I assume she runs. I've been tempted a number of times but I have yet to see a good review. It's a perfect setup for the girls, they know there are 5-10 dudes in the next room waiting to save the day if a client gets out of hand or is unsatisfied.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 22:26 #24810Banned Member

Posts: 4190Add 100 to give her a massage. BS.
Originally Posted by Visconti5683
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 22:19 #24809Senior Member

Posts: 118Thanks!
This is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks!
Anyone remember that place I mentioned? I want to say Chicago Ridge. Across from a cemetery.
Originally Posted by Visconti5683
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 22:08 #24808Senior Member

Posts: 157Maybe this?
You may want to look into this (in Oak Brook but only thing like this I can think of):
https://chicago.rubratings.com/144406
My understanding is it's a barber shop in front with guys cutting hair and massage in back w / the girls. I cannot comment on the service at all and haven't done a lot of research on it. I just know there was a report somewhere a year or two ago about it. I remember from the report that the extras are limited (no full service) and costly. I believe there are 2 black girls and a Latina available. Do not take this as me sayings it's good because I have absolutely no idea. I just know it matches what you are looking for. If you do check it out please report back.
Originally Posted by Argongas1
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 20:58 #24807Senior Member

Posts: 1353You should be able to have CBJ, 69, and FS for 100 to 150 extra. Its worth it.
Originally Posted by ADAvet101
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 20:37 #24806Senior Member

Posts: 561West river
Seriously?
Originally Posted by JValdez2021
[View Original Post]
West river spa, LOL. It's ok, I have brain farts too. It's on grand.










Reply With Quote




