Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,226 to 15,240 of 39977
-
08-20-21 11:23 #24752Senior Member

Posts: 59Zara
What's off her menu? I know she doesn't do anything bare but didn't ask her about anal or anything else. And I agree that she's really nice on the eyes.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 03:19 #24751Banned Member

Posts: 178Grand Spa
Nah, I meant the L1 sucked, not sucked balls LOL. Her L1 wasn't good. I won't see her again.
Originally Posted by Barbarossa
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 02:07 #24750Senior Member

Posts: 232Sucking balls is actually L2 I think.
Originally Posted by BabyBoy2013
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 23:08 #24749Senior Member

Posts: 118Coming back for fun
I used to roam around those parts back in the day (2010). More of a suburbs guy than a downtown guy. I'm coming back in a few weeks. I don't want Asian places. Looking for any women with big nipples. Or even better, lactating.
-
08-19-21 19:30 #24748Senior Member

Posts: 936Damn. Did she at least get naked? Was the 60 for a half hour or full hour?
Originally Posted by Fish2049
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 13:40 #24747Banned Member

Posts: 178Grand Spa
Had a similar Dream and also saw Amy, descent looks but that's it L1 sucked balls, went crazy like a jackhammer, did not enjoy and nothing else offered. Only Tipped 50. Seems like she got you good. I would pass on this 1 guys.
Originally Posted by Fish2049
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 22:14 #24746Senior Member

Posts: 626Natural Elements on Irving Park
Anybody here a regular at Natural Elements on Irving Park? PM I got a couple of questions.
-
08-18-21 21:59 #24745Senior Member

Posts: 34Amy at Grand Spa
My first post and my first experience at an AMP.
Had a dream about Amy at Grand Spa. She looked great. $. 6 door fee and $1. 2 for just L1. 20 minute of OK spa with little teasing, and then flip and jackhammer. No FS on the table. Would not repeat.
Any recommendations for reasonably priced L2 or FS?
-
08-18-21 09:31 #24744Senior Member

Posts: 3479Looking Younger Than Their Actual Age
Most Asians do look younger than their actual age; me included.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 09:24 #24743Senior Member

Posts: 1445On looks alone I would be willing to pay that regularly if she had at least a few more things on the menu. She's really fucking hot and the FS was as awesome as CFS can get. I have someone else I have my eye on there but then I'll need to stick with one or two regulars.
Originally Posted by JustMeyaKnow
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 08:34 #24742Senior Member

Posts: 987Sounds like Coco / Jessica, but rumor has it that she's over forty.
Originally Posted by IWilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 08:29 #24741Senior Member

Posts: 987I ran into Mia at East Rhythm a while back, but I've been told that she no longer works there.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 23:38 #24740Senior Member

Posts: 117Zara
WOW! 😯 deal me out on that one!!
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 23:16 #24739Senior Member

Posts: 48You got a name?
Originally Posted by IWilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 21:36 #24738Senior Member

Posts: 307Relax Spa. Chinatown Area
Does Anyone Know Where The Relax Spa Near Chinatown Girls Are.
YuYu.
Mia.
Cindy or Jessica.
Any intel would be awesome.









Reply With Quote




