Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24803
    Quote Originally Posted by JValdez2021  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her; but she does look smokin hot in her ad. Please share details if you see her.
    I've seen Ivy and Elena. Both at the same spot. Never saw Claire though I think she works out of the same location. The pics didn't look the same as the girls I saw. Unfortunately. Not that the girls were bad, just not as hot as the pics. I've had some CLM experiences just like that too. It did get pricey quick (just like CLM) with a L2 upgrade costing $100 on top of the $160 hhr fee. Suffice to say I haven't repeated with either. And there was no real massage to speak of FWIW just a bit of rubbing.

  2. #24802
    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    IIRC, Elena, Ivy and Claire are all former CLM girls. I think the pics are real. Like all of these ladies, my only hesitation is whether they are worth what they are charging. I prefer someone just say what the donation is instead of having a multi option menu. And there is some guy on here paying $420 for a non GFE, CBJ one shot experience. That's a ripoff (or maybe I'm just cheap).
    I think I saw, Elena. Not 100% sure as the name was the same but the pictures keep changing. Obviously the pictures are innacurate, she was a Latina with a pretty face but about 130, not fat but just not what was advertised. I honestly just didn't like the apartment, it felt dingy and the chemistry wasn't there. I also wasn't 100% sure but I could have sworn I saw a herpes sore on her lips and that noped me the fuck out of there. Her menu was open, but obviously because of what I saw I declined.

  3. #24801

    Laura CLM

    Going to see Laura on Friday. Saw her long ago but just for basic visit. Anyone have info on what upgrades she offers and the damage those will have?

  4. #24800

    Elena, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdventureTime  [View Original Post]
    Looks like another there's another ad with a different girl. Same phone number.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/184864
    IIRC, Elena, Ivy and Claire are all former CLM girls. I think the pics are real. Like all of these ladies, my only hesitation is whether they are worth what they are charging. I prefer someone just say what the donation is instead of having a multi option menu. And there is some guy on here paying $420 for a non GFE, CBJ one shot experience. That's a ripoff (or maybe I'm just cheap).

  5. #24799

    Best non Asian places near Carol Stream

    Hi,

    Any recommendations near Hoffman / Schaumburg / Carol Stream?

  6. #24798
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    Northern Suburbanite here. I've only been to couple spas in Chicago. Don't leave out West river, Stephanie is the only one I've seen there. Cute and tasty. DATY & SWBJ.

    New Hope Spa. Jessica / Coco. Amazing body. About 5 to 10 lb overweight and it feels in her ass nicely. No baby damage. Nice pair of C cups a beautiful face. I've seen pictures of her without the makeup she's typical round face Chinese girl. But with the makeup, holy cow. A little paranoid about taking the mask off. So that rules out the BJ, but CFS is always on the table if she likes you. I always try to catch her first customer of the day so I can enjoy some DATY. She seems to enjoy it. I've also heard that Anna is GFE.
    Awesome thanks a lot. Might have to call for CoCo one day and see for myself!

  7. #24797

    West River

    Was in the area, and made my first visit to this spot.

    Add it to the list of places that give a legit massage with a standard finish. I didn't ask for more and wasn't offered more. My shoulders were legitimately sore the next day from the deep tissue nature of the massage.

    I'm a pretty straightforward guy, and I like a service like this. Did some OTC roaming and the therapist was cute-ish in her late 30's — didn't get her name. She was friendly. 👍.

  8. #24796
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with info on this one? Did a search and came up empty.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/132445
    Looks like another there's another ad with a different girl. Same phone number.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/184864

  9. #24795

    Elana

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with info on this one? Did a search and came up empty.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/132445
    I have not seen her; but she does look smokin hot in her ad. Please share details if you see her.

  10. #24794

    Elana

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with info on this one? Did a search and came up empty.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/132445
    I have not seen her; but she does look smokin hot in her ad. Please share details if you see her.

  11. #24793

    Elana

    Anyone with info on this one? Did a search and came up empty.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/132445

  12. #24792
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadsOfState  [View Original Post]
    How would you rate her looks?
    4/10. In her high 50's.

  13. #24791

    Wrs

    I'm visiting your lovely city by way of Portland. Was able to ditch my family for a quick stop into WRS since it's the closest to my hotel. Saw Lucy late 20's early 30's. Real cute small butt but a nice pair. Very sweet and really nice. Half hour. 5 standard ending. 4. Well worth it.

  14. #24790

    Any Indian FS in chicago

    Been to Yun before, Exercise, good experience so far. Wonder if any Indian FS here?

  15. #24789

    Was Wondering the Same

    Quote Originally Posted by MistralRider79  [View Original Post]
    What's going on with the rubratings site, it says redirecting and just stays there, goes nowhere?
    Wasn't sure if it was a hack or something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape