Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 662 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5331

  2. #5330

    Webster Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about this one too. I tried to see this one but she ghosted me in the end. She quoted me $70 for BBBJ and DATY. She said no on FS.

  3. #5329

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Yavi2352  [View Original Post]
    100% Thief.

  4. #5328

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Yavi2352  [View Original Post]
    Well know ripoff. Beware.

  5. #5327

  6. #5326

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    She is but doesn't look like that anymore. Also no teeth which she's trying to get fixed. But when a quick JB is needed she's close and legit.
    Does she look better or worse?

  7. #5325
    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    She is but doesn't look like that anymore. Also no teeth which she's trying to get fixed. But when a quick JB is needed she's close and legit.
    Nice. Gumjob!! Should be on every mongers bucket list! LOL.

  8. #5324

    Escort on STG Worcester

    Was wondering if any of you have seen the escort on STG in Worcester whose number is 978xxxx504. She's a pretty, thick Brazilian and her title says "Ready to finally get any of your fantasies or dreams fulfilled?" I'd post a link to the chick I'm talking about but I'm on my IPAD. Anyways, I'm interested in this one. She looks sexy in her pics.

  9. #5323

    Legit but.

    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    She is but doesn't look like that anymore. Also no teeth which she's trying to get fixed. But when a quick JB is needed she's close and legit.

  10. #5322
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    This does not exist

    I looked this name and exact DOB in EPIC EMR, nothing shows up. Therefore this is fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by WormTown  [View Original Post]
    That and the issue date, expiration date and DOB are wonky. Exp month and day should match.

    And the birth year and her face don't really match for a pro in Worcester. I'm expecting a bit more of a seasoned face.

    Also most of the girls in Worcester have showed up on the Telegram at one point and her name as shown on the I'd doesn't come up at all.

    If anyone here actually has had her, love to hear about it.

  11. #5321

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss  [View Original Post]
    She's sexy and great attitude. Takes it with a smile. The whole time. Great piece of prime ass.
    Hey can you PM me with her digits please thanks man.

  12. #5320

    Skip the Games

    With the phony and ugly girls here might try other avenues.

  13. #5319

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Search Candy in the Fitchburg forum, she legit.
    Thank you!

  14. #5318

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by WormTown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the girl in Gardner?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/695941358480

    Seems cute and legit, but I wanted to see what her story is here first.
    Search Candy in the Fitchburg forum, she legit.

  15. #5317

    Gardner?

    Has anyone seen the girl in Gardner?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/695941358480

    Seems cute and legit, but I wanted to see what her story is here first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape