Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 662 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2073

    Thanks for the feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by JsofALot  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her. She looks nothing like her pictures. Nothing!
    I'll be passing on her then. She seems really cool through text, but when she sent her pics she had blond hair I believe. Thanks for the good feedback! Thinking I may give Jamie a call or try to set something up with Karen. Idk if anyone has had any real success with "Greek" women but if you have I'd love to hear. I have good 411 on the SW.

  2. #2072
    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to take the plunge on this girl, she seems really nice when we talk but I don't like the two number thing she has going on. Anyone seen her lately?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...3/169824201383
    I have seen her. She looks nothing like her pictures. Nothing!

  3. #2071
    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to take the plunge on this girl, she seems really nice when we talk but I don't like the two number thing she has going on. Anyone seen her lately?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...3/169824201383
    I've seen her. She looks nothing like those pictures. And I mean nothing.

  4. #2070

    Never sampled

    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to take the plunge on this girl, she seems really nice when we talk but I don't like the two number thing she has going on. Anyone seen her lately?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...3/169824201383
    But as memory serves, she had some poor reviews. She doesn't look like the pics anymore an some other negativity that I can't remember. Her ad and pics have my attention, but those past reviews have me not reacting with the smaller head. She is legit, no robbery anyway at least not in those prior reports. How about you toftt and reporting back?

  5. #2069
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetRacerJim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. Looks like she has a nice fat ass.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/586004069266
    See #1993.

  6. #2068

    Kat

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...o/145343308221

    Any reviews on this girl? I swear I've read her name somewhere before but it's unsearchable due to being 3 letters.

  7. #2067

    Go see her and report back buddy!

    I heard good and negative things about her. When she started out posting awhile back. The bad stuff that was mentioned was really negative. Reports of her not looking nothing like those pics. And her being rushy and too concerned for the money. With having no regard for giving good service. That's from the negative reviews. And something funky with her hygiene down there. A reviewer said. But then I also heard good things. From a couple people. On the positive side. So I guess they're mixed, you could say. Go find out how she is, if you like? And be sure to report back here, how it went. Remember don't give NO money upfront. Just to make sure you are getting your service from her. And I don't recommend doing an incall with her! Stuff was said that it was really dumpy looking. Like a crack house. Be safe buddy.

  8. #2066

    Any reviews

    I'd like to take the plunge on this girl, she seems really nice when we talk but I don't like the two number thing she has going on. Anyone seen her lately?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...3/169824201383

  9. #2065
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 1
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  10. #2064

    Prime ass

    And where do we find her?

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliohairyass  [View Original Post]
    She's sexy and great attitude. Takes it with a smile. The whole time. Great piece of prime ass.

  11. #2063

    Jamie

    Thanks SkyWalker for a great review. What was the damage with bd? The set up was at home or hotel?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    A couple of weeks ago I decided to take a risk and go see Jamie. I got to her spot and probably waited about 5 minutes before she came to the door. To my surprise she was pretty attractive and had a tight little body. Jamie is a really beautiful girl. She gave me a hug and we had good conversation before we started our session. I was there to tap on her backdoor and she took it like a champ. She's really tight and after a few minutes she let me pound as hard as I wanted until I pulled out and came all over her asshole. We cleaned up and talked for a few more minutes. The only weird thing was she had a bucket of soap water in her room that she used to clean up with. Overall I was shocked at how intelligent this girl was and at how good the session went after reading mixed reviews about her. I guess YMMV is true in the instance or we hit it off. She even told me her real name. Anyways stay safe put here.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/854577029327

  12. #2062

    Me and my wife did 3 some with girl.

    She's sexy and great attitude. Takes it with a smile. The whole time. Great piece of prime ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2019-12-13-23-56-19.jpg‎  

  13. #2061

    Me and my wife want to service you Mud

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/ma...y/602643054807

    Hi Mud. It is I. Emilio. How can we assist you? Mudman I knkw you don't mean to disrespect me. You fantasize about me. And you can have my wife too. She sexy as fuck. Not no hairy crotch like me. LOL.

  14. #2060

    Cuban Jamie

    A couple of weeks ago I decided to take a risk and go see Jamie. I got to her spot and probably waited about 5 minutes before she came to the door. To my surprise she was pretty attractive and had a tight little body. Jamie is a really beautiful girl. She gave me a hug and we had good conversation before we started our session. I was there to tap on her backdoor and she took it like a champ. She's really tight and after a few minutes she let me pound as hard as I wanted until I pulled out and came all over her asshole. We cleaned up and talked for a few more minutes. The only weird thing was she had a bucket of soap water in her room that she used to clean up with. Overall I was shocked at how intelligent this girl was and at how good the session went after reading mixed reviews about her. I guess YMMV is true in the instance or we hit it off. She even told me her real name. Anyways stay safe put here.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/854577029327

  15. #2059
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I talked to Lucy today. She sounded like a junkie. She wouldn't talk into the phone. So I could barely make out a word she was saying. She had to repeat three times what her donation was for an hour of Greek play. And she said it was 300 $. Is that what you guys are paying her?
    260 hh Greek.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape